New Ink. Star Initial

Thread: New Ink. Star Initial

wizer said:

animals New Ink. Star Initial

Hi Chaps, long time no speak

I just got some new ink after a couple of years away from tatts.

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

Just a small star to go above the last one. Each star has an initial of my daughters.

Main reason for posting is to let any locals know of a brilliant little Tattoo shop in Maidstone Kent. It's called 'Stainless Steve's'. I was recommended to Steve by a mate, but Lewis Piper did today's work. Needless to say (excuse the pun), I'm well impressed. Good clean shop, great atmos, no moody shit. Lewis is a real pro. Finished it quickly but didn't rush. I'm going back in the new year for a big piece. A large cobra! 99% of their work is custom, not flash based.

Check'em'out.
    Last edited by wizer; 19th December 2011 at 09:58 PM.

4me2 said:

Default Re: New Ink. Star Initial

Quote Originally Posted by wizer View Post
    Hi Chaps, long time no speak

I just got some new ink after a couple of years away from tatts.

Just a small star to go above the last one. Each star has an initial of my daughters.

Main reason for posting is to let any locals know of a brilliant little Tattoo shop in Maidstone Kent. It's called 'Stainless Steve's'. I was recommended to Steve by a mate, but Lewis Piper did today's work. Needless to say (excuse the pun), I'm well impressed. Good clean shop, great atmos, no moody shit. Lewis is a real pro. Finished it quickly but didn't rush. I'm going back in the new year for a big piece. A large cobra! 99% of their work is custom, not flash based.

Check'em'out.
    Interested to see what the Cobra looks like as the star is very basic to say the least.
    There are 3 types of people in the world - those who make things happen, those who watch things happen; and those who wondered what happened.

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]Conservatives. Putting the 'N' into Cuts.