Long shots

Thread: Long shots

Shotgunjim said:

Rant Long shots

Now Im not claiming to be anything but lame at this game but when I look at the goals being scored on the web, WTF!?!?!?

Are they playing on easy leval or what?? What is the trick!? I can just about get the ball to force the keeper to make a save from outside the box!!

mr_fuse said:

Default Re: Long shots

I'm guessing they've dumbed down the opposition and increased the settings on their own team you score amazing goals by doing that

muttleymacclad said:

Quote Originally Posted by mr_fuse View Post
    I'm guessing they've dumbed down the opposition and increased the settings on their own team you score amazing goals by doing that
    That's how Fuse keeps getting Man of the Match in club games!

mml
    "When a naked man is chasing a woman through an alley with a butchers knife and a hard-on, I figure he isn't out collecting for the Red Cross." - 'Dirty' Harry
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

mr_fuse said:

Yes I think I will try another stint in Goal and get MOTM for doing Sod all! haha

rIKmAN said:

hahah, I think Fuse is right and they will have adjusted the skill levels of the AI to make it easier.

On a side note I'll be on after the match tonight so might be a bit late (no change there then!)

muttleymacclad said:

Quote Originally Posted by rIKmAN View Post
    hahah, I think Fuse is right and they will have adjusted the skill levels of the AI to make it easier.

On a side note I'll be on after the match tonight so might be a bit late (no change there then!)
    Same for me, plus i'll get my drink sorted before we play this time.
    "When a naked man is chasing a woman through an alley with a butchers knife and a hard-on, I figure he isn't out collecting for the Red Cross." - 'Dirty' Harry

rIKmAN said:

Quote Originally Posted by muttleymacclad View Post
    LOL....Gotta say these AA meetings are really helping me!

mr_fuse said:

Quote Originally Posted by muttleymacclad View Post
    Lol before shooting or after?

dannyboy said:

Did you know.... its impossible for the Any to get man of the match even if you score 3 or 4 goals with the VP.... just saying like.... lol

muttleymacclad said:

Ah so that's why I never get any man of the matches then? Didn't know I was secretly playing as 'any'.
    mml

rIKmAN said:

So Danny - all your MoM are from when you havn't been Any? Pretty impressive!

What the fuck is it with these stupid rules: keepers can't get sent off, any can't win MoM, andy must hit the woodwork...... I don't get it!

dannyboy said:

I might have won a few but none that I can remember whilst being any. Ive scored 3 and 4 goals before while being any and only got like 7.<something> as my rating at the end.

Shotgunjim said:

Found out how to do it and it is basically cheating

rIKmAN said:

...you've lost me jim...?