what card works best in 3ds?

Thread: what card works best in 3ds?

Scal said:

Default Re: what card works best in 3ds?

Sorry to dredge up an old thread but my daughters both have ds' - one a 3ds xl and the other a 2ds. We already have carts which allow them to run the older ds games but is there one out there that can be used to play the 3ds games and if so where from?

blaggard said:

Please note the rules, you MAY ask for advice on which cards . . . . you may NOT ask for the whereabouts of suppliers. . . .Google for that info.

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    If at first you don't succeed.....redefine success. . . .

Scal said:

Understood.

brett1 said:

scal if you need help pm me i'll help you out on teamviewer etc get you sorted

brett1 said:

also the gateway cards are now bricking after spending all that money on one lmao

prezzy said:

Quote Originally Posted by brett1 View Post
    also the gateway cards are now bricking after spending all that money on one lmao
    Where? Mine works just fine - got links?

prezzy said:

Quote Originally Posted by brett1 View Post
    Am guessing you are referring to this . . .

Originally reported by Eurogamer, it seems as though the developers behind the Gateway cart have added code in a recent update that functions as a killswitch that will brick the users console if any code is modified within the launcher. Many users found this out the hard way when attempting to circumvent the 3DS region locking using the Gateway cart.

Scal said:

yeah I read that myself...

{{909}} said:

yeah its true, but its very rare that its happening. I think people are just pissed that its an intentional act to try and stop clones thats backfired a few times.

On the upside of it all, it seems that it has pushed the community to find a fix for the bricking (can be done with a Pi or similar now) and has also resulted in a few more avenues for a hack, including a possible downgrader and other things.

If you have just bought a 3DS you are pretty much boned either way anyway, the gateway and all other hacks need the console to be on firmware 4.5, which is pretty old now.