Close

Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 123456712 ... LastLast

Thread: E-cigs

DF VIP Member
    Thanks
    Karma Level

Default Re: E-cigs

Just bought a Joyetech ego-c this afternoon from Vape Escape with a 1000mah battery. Build quality is excellent and the vape is really good.
    I see what people mean when they say they try others until they stop at the ego-c.
    They're considerably bigger than the e-cigs. It'll take a bit of getting used to.

Thanks
    Karma Level

Quote Originally Posted by Zoots View Post
    Just bought a Joyetech ego-c this afternoon from Vape Escape with a 1000mah battery. Build quality is excellent and the vape is really good.
    I see what people mean when they say they try others until they stop at the ego-c.
    They're considerably bigger than the e-cigs. It'll take a bit of getting used to.
    hi zoots, was going to buy from health cabin, and upon checking this morning their price for the ego - c has shot up to £52 (pretty sure it was about £36 yesterday) anyway, seen Vape Escape have the 1000mah for £59.99 incl delivery, so might as well just go with that now... what was their service like? also, did you buy fluid from them?

thanks

Thanks
    Karma Level

I use a Gamucci, have to say its far better than the £12 for 2 e-ciggarettes from amazon which work but are poor by comparison, they cost £39.99 from various sellers rrp 49.99

Thanks
    Karma Level

you really need to bung one of these on your ego-c you dont know what your missing http://www.vapeescape.co.uk/vision-e...resistance~326 e-cig technology moves very fast.

take my word for it you wont look back as you can see by the photo they are made for ego-c/ego-t fitting you just screw em on
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by philmein121; 15th May 2012 at 07:06 PM.

DF VIP Member
    Thanks
    Karma Level

Quote Originally Posted by hotentot View Post
    hi zoots, was going to buy from health cabin, and upon checking this morning their price for the ego - c has shot up to £52 (pretty sure it was about £36 yesterday) anyway, seen Vape Escape have the 1000mah for £59.99 incl delivery, so might as well just go with that now... what was their service like? also, did you buy fluid from them?

thanks
    Yeah, that's what I paid today mate for two of them. And yeah, I get my liquid from them - Golden Burginia.
    Top lad there called Jason - knows his onions. He's happy to talk to you by email or on the phone. They're busy, but favour the personal approach, clearly.
    I wasn't sure whether to take the £59.99 kit with the plastic cart tips and separate atomisers or the one £49.99 one with the Rainbow tips with built in atomisers that Phil posted so he let me have a try. Worth a drive over, he'll give you all the advice you need without the big sell.

Quote Originally Posted by philmein121 View Post
    you really need to bung one of these on your ego-c you dont know what your missing http://www.vapeescape.co.uk/vision-ego-rainbow-2.1-2.4-low-resistance~326 e-cig technology moves very fast.

take my word for it you wont look back as you can see by the photo they are made for ego-c/ego-t fitting you just screw em on
    Yeah, and they look great in the flesh. I'm going to have one of those.

Give your monitor a wipe, Phil.

One thing I noticed with this ego-c.. I filled the cart then popped it in my pocket to go to work. Fucking thing leaked out of the top and a bunch of liquid stayed in the uppermost chamber (the rectangular bit at the top of the tip). I wasn't expecting that and I didn't have enough liquid left to get me through my shift after filling a full cart.

:edit: sat here vaping away and set the smoke alarm off which is on the landing.. Hmm.
    Last edited by Zoots; 15th May 2012 at 09:12 PM.

DF VIP Member
    Thanks
    Karma Level

you really need to bung one of these on your ego-c you dont know what your missing http://www.vapeescape.co.uk/vision-e...resistance~326 e-cig technology moves very fast.

Got one of these today. Massive difference. No more e-liquid everywhere. The carts on the ego-c leak like fuck. Had a go with a Twist as well. The 1000mah one is really long though.

What's the typical life of one of these visions?

Thanks
    Karma Level

in the end i went to health cabin and got the joye 510 auto, cant beleave the price from there, saved about 25 quid compered to uk.
    extra liquid to fill my own cost me around £34.came today.
    if ok i will upgrade later.
    its cost me about 50 quid in the last week on the tesco 10 motives, still beter then smelling like on old ashtray...lol

Thanks
    Karma Level

What shipping option did you go for, I placed an order for a couple of ego twists and some carto's to try (£4 instead of £12, thanks for the heads up philmein)

Thanks
    Karma Level

standard, cast about $7. took about 7 days, expected upto 21 days...

Thanks
    Karma Level

Snap, hopefully mine won't be too far behind then.
    Enjoy

Mummy's little soldier I Black Belt's Avatar
    Thanks
    Karma Level

tag

Thanks
    Karma Level

Got one of these today. Massive difference. No more e-liquid everywhere. The carts on the ego-c leak like fuck. Had a go with a Twist as well. The 1000mah one is really long though.

1 month to 6 weeks just wash em out with hot water once a week can get up to 2 months out of them depends on usage
    i went for the 1000mah the 650mah is much shorter in lenth but less battery life. all swings and roudabouts still waiting for my twist should come monday
    Last edited by philmein121; 26th May 2012 at 02:04 PM.

Thanks to philmein121

Zoots (26th May 2012)  

Thanks
    Karma Level

Quote Originally Posted by purpleanimal23 View Post
    What shipping option did you go for, I placed an order for a couple of ego twists and some carto's to try (£4 instead of £12, thanks for the heads up philmein)
    i go for the cheaper post can take upto 1 month but my last 2 orders come in 14 days vision ego with the long wicks are the buisness

ps anybody getting vision egos with a none vv ecig get the lower resistance the work better on 3.7 volts

here is a link to the vision egos http://www.healthcabin.net/index.php...oducts_id=8028
    Last edited by philmein121; 26th May 2012 at 02:02 PM.

Thanks
    Karma Level

I got my 2 ego twists and vision ego and DCT this morning, going to empty my ego-c tank first then try the vision ego. I got 1000mah versions whilst larger are ideal for at home and at work, might get a couple of the smaller ones for out and about but for now the normal batteries will do.

Thanks
    Karma Level

I got my 2 ego twists and vision ego and DCT this morning, going to empty my ego-c tank first then try the vision ego. I got 1000mah versions whilst larger are ideal for at home and at work, might get a couple of the smaller ones for out and about but for now the normal batteries will do.
    you will need the 1000mah with duel coil carts they use a lot of amps keep you voltage as low as poss on your twist with dcts

duel coils are better suited to 2 battery boxes should work with the twist at 3.8v any higher and your load will go down you will still only get 3.8v because of lack of amps.

vision ego any voltage that suits you. just get it so you can taste the flavour of the juice somewhere between 3.6v and 4.2v

is the twist well built? still waiting for mine

Thanks
    Karma Level

I got the stainless steel ones, they are up there with the ego-c batteries definitely, same 5 clicks to turn off. I think if I get more I will go for black as the etched spot for the VV marker is easy missed especially in this sun.
    The bottom has only moved off the spot once when i put it in my pocket seems to move quite well and stiff enough not to slip that often. 3.6v seemed to be the sweet spot for the ego-c tank flavours were definitely more pronounced but it drank it very quickly.

Vision ego up next.

Thanks
    Karma Level

ah you got a eco-c tank i thought you got one of these http://www.healthcabin.net/index.php...oducts_id=8000 duel coil
    ego-c tank should work at any voltage.

but you will find your vision ego much much better

DF VIP Member
    Thanks
    Karma Level

1 month to 6 weeks just wash em out with hot water once a week can get up to 2 months out of them depends on usage
    i went for the 1000mah the 650mah is much shorter in lenth but less battery life. all swings and roudabouts still waiting for my twist should come monday
    Cheers Phil

Thanks
    Karma Level

ah you got a eco-c tank i thought you got one of these http://www.healthcabin.net/index.php...oducts_id=8000 duel coil
    ego-c tank should work at any voltage.

but you will find your vision ego much much better
    Sorry, yeah my original kit is an ego-c which was what I was using until today, I got a vision and dct delivered to try.
    I like the vision, my favourite clearo used to be the CE2 but hated filling them, this is best of both worlds

Thanks
    Karma Level

Sorry, yeah my original kit is an ego-c which was what I was using until today, I got a vision and dct delivered to try.
    I like the vision, my favourite clearo used to be the CE2 but hated filling them, this is best of both worlds
    same as you i was a ce2 man but now use vision still got 20+ ce2s to use but they will be good as backups

Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 123456712 ... LastLast