Close

Page 9 of 14 FirstFirst ... 45678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: E-cigs

Thanks
    Karma Level

Default Re: E-cigs

I have a Ego and have just made my own liquid with no nicotine in it just herb for pain relife

works well

ego kit.jpg

no smell great taste and great buzz
    HTTP://FISTF.COM
    © 2011 FEDERATION INTERNATIONAL SPORTS TABLE FOOTBALL. All Rights Reserved

Thanks
    Karma Level

new eGo-Q (Queen) battery - 1100mAh 3.7-4.2v manual with blue LED button, 5 click On/Off feature, 10 second cutoff - sealed 510 connector, great for dripping. Compatible with all 510-eGo, eGo-C, eGo-T, cartomizer, atomizer, clearomizers. Cones will be available separately very soon.

Lazer etched, 510 fitting eGo batteries that are both stunning looking and feel great in the hand. Featuring a 5 click on/off action, 10 second cutoff and sealed so no liquid can get in to the battery.

Thanks
    Karma Level

Quote Originally Posted by HELPERS View Post
    I have a Ego and have just made my own liquid with no nicotine in it just herb for pain relife

works well

ego kit.jpg

no smell great taste and great buzz
    When you say herb would you be referring to a specific herb with THC in it lol...and if so do you have a link or tutorial on how to make the juice ? I stopped all smoking years ago but do miss my medical herbs lol. Would never let tobacco near my mouth again though so your post perked my interest lol.

Thanks
    Karma Level

is this the ego-q quoted in your post helpers? http://www.healthcabin.net/index.php...oducts_id=8125 if it is its a 4.2 volt device just tapers off to 3.v as the battery weakens with use this bit (1100mAh 3.7-4.2v ) made me think it was a vv device

om a side note this looks a nice device
    http://www.healthcabin.net/index.php...oducts_id=8124 higher amperage than a provari and half the price

Thanks
    Karma Level

i've been experimenting with e-cigarettes for the past month. I initially purchased a ego e-cigarette kit so that I could give up smoking, but I also started making strong home-made tinctures out of cannabis trim and propylene glycol.

You simply grind the trim/buds to powder, soak the trim in propylene glycol in a sealed jam-jar, and the jar placed in a slow cooker/crock-pot water bath on high heat setting. I normally heat and randomly shake the solution for 6-8 hours.

The sediment is then removed, the liquid filtered (I use a fine nylon net curtain to do this), then placed in 10ml & 20ml dropper bottles for long-term storage

keep the temp the same at 180 to 200 only,do not go over this and the slow cooker is 18 quid only at tesco LOL

cool down and strain and then store and USE as and when you feel you need to

I am on sativex now from the NHS but this is far better for my pain and i can do it anywhere i need to for pain WITH NO SMELL OF THE PRODUCT
    [Note: These can also be used as oral tinctures - simply squeeze the desired amount under the tongue, and let the glands absorb the mix]

I've also made some e-cig tinctures out of sativex, where I evaporated the alcohol prior to binding it with propylene glycol. I also plan to do the same with butane honey oil and sieved pollum over the next few weeks.

It seems to be working really well. Having a 100% PG mix means that you exhale zero vapor, meaning you can get away with having huge hits in very public places. I tested it in the polling station during the recent election (as I spoiled my vote) as well as supermarkets, shops, doctors surgery, pharmacies, cafes, council offices and buses.

I've inspired quite a few medi users both in the UK and the US to also experiment with 'e-joints', and they have reported huge successes in the alst few months with the arrival of very good ecigs with very good batteries.

Re: Propylene Glycol - this is a standard base for nicotine e-cig mixtures. It is not to be confused with ethylene glycol (aka antifreeze). Propylene glycol can be used in foods, in skin lotions and I believe that it is also safe to inject it. From a study done in the 40's, it also appears that PG kills airborne bacteria and viruses.

http://www.ecig***********/shop/en/m...FYcntAodt0YAzA

following day delivery and very good before 3pm order and the slow cooker is at tesco cheap as chips and cooking

if you grow for pain then you should really view this and try making your own,its fun and easy
    Last edited by HELPERS; 15th August 2012 at 03:58 PM.

3 Thanks given to HELPERS

DavidF (15th August 2012),  prezzy (2nd January 2013),  Zoots (15th August 2012)  

Thanks
    Karma Level

this is hitting USA big time with a real product in shops in the 18 legal states where you can use for medicinal reasons,

Medical marijuana advocates say THC is especially effective when it comes to reducing nausea for people who have cancer and are undergoing chemotherapy. Now, The Clinic and Flower of Life are offering a way of delivering that substance free of charge to medical marijuana patients on chemo -- with the owner of Vape-Pen, the company that makes the gadget, underwriting the giveaway for the rest of this month for very personal reasons. The Vape-Pen is a personal herbal device that dispenses what's essentially liquid THC -- and Michael Wachtel, the company's owner, had an opportunity to test its effectiveness under difficult circumstances. According to Wanda James, a longtime medical marijuana industry figure in who's involved in what's being called the Chemotherapy Patient Project, Wachtel was diagnosed with testicular cancer in 2010, undergoing several surgeries and six months of chemotherapy before being declared free of the disease.

"He understands personally the devastating effects of cancer treatments," James says, adding, "Michael was able to use the Vape-Pen when he was actually on the chair receiving chemotherapy. That's why he's invested and become part of the company -- because it really got him through months and months of not feeling well. And he's putting his all into it."
    The program works like this: Throughout August, any medical marijuana patient with proof that he or she is on chemo can stop into any of the six Clinic locations or Flower of Life in Boulder and receive a Vape-Pen kit, valued at $55, at no charge. They can also purchase their first indica or sativa Cannamizer -- the THC -- at a 50 percent discount.
    Should the demand be high, James adds that the promotion could be extended -- because "Michael wants to give the same kind of relief he experienced to people who are undergoing the pain he went through."

http://blogs.westword.com/latestword...y_giveaway.php

the idea has been around since 2009 but only now can we apply this to the new wave of ecigs with very good batteries life
    there only doing what i am doing but on a larger scale and i know the company who make sativex are now reviewing this
    to make there own ecig on the NHS with no nicotine but only good old THC

http://wheresweed.com/co/denver-mari...pharmacy/menu/

50 DOLLARS FOR 25MIL IN THE USA

6 Thanks given to HELPERS

Bald Bouncer (15th August 2012),  greens117 (16th August 2012),  prezzy (2nd January 2013),  rIKmAN (15th August 2012),  Sanj[UK] (23rd December 2012),  Zoots (15th August 2012)  

Thanks
    Karma Level

Great info HELPERS, makes a nice change from your usual rantings.
    Maybe you should take a hit before you decide to post, seems to calm you down lol

DF VIP Member
    Thanks
    Karma Level

Default E-cigs

Agreed, top posts.

Thanks
    Karma Level

thought I might ask whats the latest with e-cigs nowadays, is the weapon of choice still the ego-c and vision clearomisers/ I've been on these now for 6 months and although I have a few gripes about the quality of some of the bits and pieces of the visions, im still very happy with what I have. I was however wondering if theres anything smaller but just as good out there yet, ive tried the 400mah ego battery but that's no good, just doesn't last long enough. so what are people using nowadays, what am I missing out on? on a side note, the market is flooding with ecigs lately, in every Tesco and corner store you walk into

Thanks
    Karma Level

ego-t with vivi nova mini clearomisers for me - oh and DIY e-juice.

i too would like a physically smaller battery but like the fact i can puff away all day on one battery

Thanks
    Karma Level

I see people walking around puffing these chemicals every day now.

What are the health risks ?
    Last edited by JonEp; 23rd December 2012 at 04:05 AM.

Thanks
    Karma Level

Quote Originally Posted by hotentot View Post
    thought I might ask whats the latest with e-cigs nowadays, is the weapon of choice still the ego-c and vision clearomisers/ I've been on these now for 6 months and although I have a few gripes about the quality of some of the bits and pieces of the visions, im still very happy with what I have. I was however wondering if theres anything smaller but just as good out there yet, ive tried the 400mah ego battery but that's no good, just doesn't last long enough. so what are people using nowadays, what am I missing out on? on a side note, the market is flooding with ecigs lately, in every Tesco and corner store you walk into
    best bang for buck ecig is this http://www.vapingthings.com/VAMO_VV_...2_8181025.aspx great piece of kit for the money and will intoduce you to the world of vv/vw tubes as for cartos im still using vivi novas and also kanger T3 are very good.
    get all my juice here http://zainy.net/12-50ml-hangsen-liq...-with-sgs.html 10 months supply and 3 vivi nova kits for £55 delivered uk prices are one big ripoff you will get good customer service in the uk at the price of a 200% markup!!!

i love ecigs but not the peeps on the ecig forums there a bunch of arrogant eliteist gits sure you all know the type (Bluetooth Earpiece Brigade) Rant over
    Last edited by philmein121; 23rd December 2012 at 09:57 AM.

Thanks
    Karma Level

A lot of people are into rebuildables these days. That's either using an atomizer that's specifically designed so people can rebuild their wicks and coils or repairing the coils on your own clearos/vivi's using silica wick and kanthal, nichrome or titanium wire.

Not as hard as you might think too.

Battery technology is coming along too with decent cheap IMR's here and there.

More and more people are building their own mod too.

The inventor of the ecig seems to have been formalising patents of a design for an ultrasonic electronic cigarette. It had previously been seen as too expensive to produce so maybe there is hope now as technology gets cheaper. Also, the problem with the ultrasonic ones was that the vapour was cold so maybe thats changed.

Other than that it's kinda the same old stuff Just maybe a bit shinier or a different shape hehe

Thanks
    Karma Level

Default E-cigs

Quote Originally Posted by philmein121 View Post
    best bang for buck ecig is this http://www.vapingthings.com/VAMO_VV_...2_8181025.aspx great piece of kit for the money and will intoduce you to the world of vv/vw tubes as for cartos im still using vivi novas and also kanger T3 are very good.
    get all my juice here http://zainy.net/12-50ml-hangsen-liq...-with-sgs.html 10 months supply and 3 vivi nova kits for £55 delivered uk prices are one big ripoff you will get good customer service in the uk at the price of a 200% markup!!!

i love ecigs but not the peeps on the ecig forums there a bunch of arrogant eliteist gits sure you all know the type (Bluetooth Earpiece Brigade) Rant over
    Followed your advice and bought a vv-vw body what else do I need to buy as I am a complete noob with this
    Special K+ enjoyed as a healthy breakfast!

Thanks
    Karma Level

where did you order zainy? you will need batts and a charger unless you bought the kit
    juice is cheapest from zainy or vaporbreak.net as for cartos i would start out with vivi novas again avilable from zainy or vaporbreak cheap

give me a shout if you need any more info

Thanks to philmein121

neilcritc (29th December 2012)  

Thanks
    Karma Level

This charger is rocomended for vamo http://www.vapingthings.com/NITECORE...2_7931780.aspx

Thanks
    Karma Level

any updates on which is best thesedays , never used one and just clueless where to start !

Thanks
    Karma Level

just found this whilst searching, i know its the daily mail but worth noting

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/ar...ims-study.html

Thanks to QUALCAST

Ashley (28th August 2013)  

Thanks
    Karma Level

the ego starter packs are a good start, i used one for a year.
    i have upgraded to the joyetech evic with a rebuildable atty, i also mix up my own juice - 1ltr of PG costs £3.50 and 250ml of 54mg VG nic costs around £48 - mix the two together gives 1.25ltr of around 16mg nic base to add your own flavourings, that keeps me & wifey going for absolutly months

Thanks
    Karma Level

the Ego is a good start but the the tank in the kits are not great, you should upgrade to the EVOD, i get great Vape From The Evod Tanks,
    cheap to replace the element

Page 9 of 14 FirstFirst ... 45678910111213 ... LastLast