Close

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    Karma Level

Default Re: Complaints procedure - Sports Direct

Quote Originally Posted by Just.me View Post
    Hi I'm also not happy with my service i received whilst shopping at the store. The reason being was the staff! The person who was helping me was a ginger girl with glasses i believe her name was Ashleigh, some supervisor i think. Anyways asking if i needed any help is got an unbelievable stench, I've then looked around to see where it's coming from so i could briskly move away yet this smell followed me anyways ignoring it the girl handed me my shoes to try and as she bent down to place them on the floor i then knew that the smell was coming from the staff i nearly thrown up.also noticing her hands, fingers and in-between looked absolutely rotten with fake tan obviously this girl doesn't know how to bathe but hey I've found my trainers let's hurry up and go home.. gets home t now have found i have fake tan! On my new pair of trainers I'm not happy not only did i have my nose senses burnt with a stale sex and sweat odour but my trainers are now ruined and worthless because she refuses to take them back on the fact i can't prove was her who damaged the trainer and already walked out the shop so i asked he full name and stated Ashleigh Smith? now i don't personally wear fake tan however looking at this girl you can clearly tell as she obvs doesn't wash it off her skin after before she re-applies and her hand have never seen a bowl of soapy water in there life in fact the girl needs a day off to bath in bleech then again inspected before getting let on shop floor to deal with customers how this girl got supervisor is beyond me. One customer that will not be returning not very happy at all . What kind of people do you hire!
    Please post in the intro section.
    Read your welcome message and follow the rules.

DF General DogsBody
    Thanks
    Karma Level

Default Re: Complaints procedure - Sports Direct

Quote Originally Posted by Just.me View Post
    Hi I'm also not happy with my service i received whilst shopping at the store. The reason being was the staff! The person who was helping me was a ginger girl with glasses i believe her name was Ashleigh, some supervisor i think. Anyways asking if i needed any help is got an unbelievable stench, I've then looked around to see where it's coming from so i could briskly move away yet this smell followed me anyways ignoring it the girl handed me my shoes to try and as she bent down to place them on the floor i then knew that the smell was coming from the staff i nearly thrown up.also noticing her hands, fingers and in-between looked absolutely rotten with fake tan obviously this girl doesn't know how to bathe but hey I've found my trainers let's hurry up and go home.. gets home t now have found i have fake tan! On my new pair of trainers I'm not happy not only did i have my nose senses burnt with a stale sex and sweat odour but my trainers are now ruined and worthless because she refuses to take them back on the fact i can't prove was her who damaged the trainer and already walked out the shop so i asked he full name and stated Ashleigh Smith? now i don't personally wear fake tan however looking at this girl you can clearly tell as she obvs doesn't wash it off her skin after before she re-applies and her hand have never seen a bowl of soapy water in there life in fact the girl needs a day off to bath in bleech then again inspected before getting let on shop floor to deal with customers how this girl got supervisor is beyond me. One customer that will not be returning not very happy at all . What kind of people do you hire!
    You drag a 5 year thread up about this
    Google must be his friend

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12