Close

Thanks
    Karma Level

Rant A rant about a website

Hey, hey,
    My recent review of Removed and a purchase i made from there:

Removed was recommended to me and so I am a first time buyer here. My item arrived quickly, unfortunately there are serious concerns with my order and the standard of customer service i have received so far. Read on if you wish......

Issue 1. Removed state that they only sell genuine Acekard2i cards. Upon receipt of my order i entered the anti-clone number into the Acekard website - it stated my card was a fake.

Issue 2. Removed state that they will test the card before shipping, further more, they will install the lastest firmware for you if you order the microSD card together. I ordered the Acekard and a 4gb card, however, the card was blank when it arrived.

I immediately contacted Removed via email and requested either a genuine card or a refund. I also requested that they email/link me to the firmware. The reply i got from Jason was:

"We only sell genuine acekard 2i, you can try the latest firmware to see if you can use it."

I replied back stating that Acekard believe the card is a fake and again requested another confirmed genuine card or a refund. I also asked again about the firmware and testing. The 2nd reply i got from Jason was:

"I have said our acekard 2i is genuine one, you can install the latest firmware here : Removed"

To say i am disappointed is an understatement. I cannot recommend this site and am now having to start the process of a claim to recover my money.
    Bah!!!

Thanks
    Karma Level

Default Re: A rant about a website

Stop posting url's of sites selling illegal goods, links to pirate and or copyright material and as a second note read section rules before posting again please.

Example or breach of section rules: http://www.digital-forums.com/showthread.php/861142

Thanks
    Karma Level

Default Re: A rant about a website

What a dick I am - sorry about that. I was just trying to warn others about the site as it was recommended to me. Point noted!