I am after a decent gaming headset to use with the PS3 and also a PC.

Currently, for the PS3, I use a little Sony Ericsson BT hands free device, paired to the PS3 which has a headphone jack which I plug in my in ear headphones. The device then clips on my tshirt for the mic. This is only needed for voice comms on the PS3. The rest of the game audio comes from my speakers. I thought this was working fine until recently I was told that my voice sometimes cuts out when we are in game. Apparently it is fine when we are in the lobby.

For the PC I currently have a set of reasonably cheap Technics headphones and a cheap desktop style Labtec mic. I would need all sound to come through the headset including voice comms and game sounds.

I would prefer a wireless set using BT for both systems, the mobo in my PC has BT, but have been wondering about sound quality for the PC gaming using BT and if there would be any noticeable lag. I am also concerned that when using the headset on PS3 that it would isolate out the sounds of the speakers.

I have seen some that have the virtual surround amp boxes like the Astros or the Turtle Beach sets, are these any good? worth the extra money?

I dont really want to spend more than £100 but would like a set that tick all or most of the boxes and that will last a while.

Any suggestions/recommendations would be appreciated