Couldn't think of a better way to word the question/title really. I have been asked by someone to create a wordpress site with blog for their haulage business. They have asked because they seen that I did a site (Makeup and beauty)for my niece and asked for "something similar".

Now I don't have the 1st Idea of what's involved in the haulage business, So with that in mind what would you guy's do ?
Do you look at other hauliers sites and steal their info and re-word it as required ?
Do you get idea's from the client ? IE wording they want ect ?

The reason I ask is this guy is my Brother in-law and he's asked me to put up this site for him but he sends me idea's and then when he sees them on screen he doesn't like them lol. Now I can understand people change their mind ect but wanted you guy's perspective on it. I have got to the stage where I have stopped researching the "niche" and have told him to basically email me what he wants putting under each header/sub header and then we will go from there. Is this they way to handle this ? Obviously the other way to handle it is to tell him to go to a proper web design company and spend a few £££ and stop bothering me.......But that option 1. Annoys the other half 2. Annoys him which can lead to strife at family get together s which I can well do withoutand 3. Stops me earning a couple of £ for a bit of "easy" work lol

So what do you guy's think ?

PS - I did not know which section to put this in so I posted here.
I will put a link up to the site when I have stuck some more info on it.