Haye v Chisora tickets

Thread: Haye v Chisora tickets

Mr 250 said:

Default Haye v Chisora tickets

Can anyone recommend a good site to buy tickets for this?
    I've had a look about but I've never bought tickets online before so not to sure who's best to go with.

Ashley said:

I am not sure but if it's still at upton park try west ham uniteds website.

Lou_smorals said:

Default Re: Haye v Chisora tickets

hi
    my sons friend is fighting for European title on the undercart, I can get you a ticket if you want....or see u there .... one condition....cheer loudly for Liam Walsh. (should save u a booking fee)
    thanks
    LS
    Dear Lord, please grant me the ability to punch people in the face over Standard TCP/IP

evilsatan said:

How much can you get tickets for Lou? We have bought the fight on Boxnation but would love to be there, I know a lot of people are trying to boycott the event but it will certainly be entertaining!

Lou_smorals said:

Hi
    just @ the price on ticket m8, boxers dont get them cheap...just offered as I thought guy was having difficulty....Liam needs as much support as possible,,,although he has commonwealth belt this is step up in class for European belt and also a step up in weight from super featherweight (where he is commonwealth champ) to Lightweight for the first time. He has 100% win record though.
    LS
    P.S. his two brothers are also unbeaten and Ryan has English belt, but without a promoter at the moment.
    Dear Lord, please grant me the ability to punch people in the face over Standard TCP/IP

BigBrand said:

This Boxing nation crap, is it £10 per month and £10 set up, so £20 for this fight? or use the suns discount code and save on the registration fee so only £10?

Can you cancel it after the event, as not paying £10 a month, but would like a solid stream for the projector.

evilsatan said:

Yes you use 'SUNOFFER' to remove the £10 registration fee (which, by the way, has only been added for this fight and will be removed after the fight!!), then after the fight you can cancel your subscription. It's not like Setanta was where you had to subscribe for min 3 months.

It's a bloody rip-off adding the reg fee but £10 for the fight is reasonable. You can watch on Sky, Virgin or their online stream.

The last big fight I watched on Box Nation ended up being free, apparently they messed up the billing so didn't encrypt the Sky channel.

Lou_smorals said:

Hi
    and box nation will not show all the fights and only the top of the bill live, as you will know if you go regularly to york hall or whatever...for me Liam is top of the bill.....lol
    LS

BigBrand said:

So Boxnation won't even show the other fights?

Might do a stream from the Laptop to the projector then in that case.

Absolute rip off.

evilsatan said:

liveonlinefooty often has the fight, I paid for the Haye v Klitscho fight on there, £2 for HD and good stream.

Lou_smorals said:

Quote Originally Posted by BigBrand View Post
    So Boxnation won't even show the other fights?

Might do a stream from the Laptop to the projector then in that case.

Absolute rip off.
    Hi
    depends how it runs and how long main event lasts- they never show the whole bill.
    LS

Lou_smorals said:

Hi
    Liam

LS

evilsatan said:

I watched the interview earlier today, he sounds down to earth unlike certain other fighters on Saturday

Lou_smorals said:

NSFW Re: Haye v Chisora tickets

Hi
    just in case you don't recognize him - this is Liam Walsh- Commonwealth super-featherweight champion and soon to be Lightweight European champion delivering Evil Satan's tickets....lol

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

evilsatan said:

Lol nice one mate, can't wait for Saturday now!!

Mr 250 said:

Quote Originally Posted by Lou_smorals View Post
    hi
    my sons friend is fighting for European title on the undercart, I can get you a ticket if you want....or see u there .... one condition....cheer loudly for Liam Walsh. (should save u a booking fee)
    thanks
    LS
    Appreciate the offer thanks. Could you get 2 tickets

Mobileman said:

anygood streams pop them in here guys for tonight please

akimba said:

Anyone know what channel this is on, hope its not box office as will be tv gold lol

jw_2000_uk said:

You must have been on mars the last week or two....

Its on boxnation mate... Unfortunatly thats a ppv channel also..

bobo06 said:

Boxing for on euro sat tonight
    Al Jazeera Sport 1 FTA 7w, 20e, 26e
    Russia 2 FTA
    Sport 1 (russia) FTA
    RTL 7 HD (23.5e)
    Sky Sport 2 HD (Germany) (19.2e)
    Sport 1 HD (Russia) (35.9e & 60e)
    Boxnation 28.2e
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

J-Tag 360 RGH 360, PS3 Super Slim, Xbox 360 Slim, WDTV Live with CFW, Vu+ Solo 2, Dreambox 500HD Connected to 1M Motorised Dish.