Close

DF VIP Member
    Thanks
    Karma Level

Info Prince Albert/A-Train/Lord Tensai

Anyone seen this goon lol, this guy has come back in to the WWE hyped up as being the next big thing 'Lord Tensai' and he is exactly the same............shit lol. Basically he has had a load of tattoos, got rid of his hairy back and starts doing what i can only assume is Tai Chi in the middle of the ring before using his old wrestling style. The comentators make it out like he learned loads in Japan but all he does is attempt to speak some japanese and throws people in a corner and runs into them which is all jhe did before.

But he was coming back as some kinda huge star when they signed him and was meant to get a push to feud with Cena, but he has been so bad according to some sites that the writers dont like him and the crowd keep chanting Albert at him that they pulled the plug on that story adn pushed big show to go against Cena.

DF VIP Member
    Thanks
    Karma Level

As you said he was shit 10+ years ago, just as shit now, so many more wrestlers deserve the limelight rather than this useless lump

Sent From TapaTalk

Thanks
    Karma Level

Default Re: Prince Albert/A-Train/Lord Tensai

Useless lump. Yep, that sums him up!

Thanks
    Karma Level

Totally agree with you regarding this dude - a complete waste of space. Ryback as well is another one that is going down a road that is very poorly written for him.

Have to say that I think this pg rating version of wwe is slowly killing the enjoyment of watching it. Poor scripts, poor talent - its even got to the point that even the camera man has got so bad you can see the wrestlers telling each other what moves are coming next.

There needs to be a radical innovation in the industry or we will all be subjected to this second rate .... for a long time. Americans are loving it according to their tv viewing figures they like to show on every raw episode though.

DF VIP Member
    Thanks
    Karma Level

Quote Originally Posted by gandalf72 View Post
    its even got to the point that even the camera man has got so bad you can see the wrestlers telling each other what moves are coming next.
    I'd say that's down to poor production more than anything, but it really is shockingly shit to be fair, has been for me for the last 6-7 years, it didn't help with wcw being run into the ground and ecw not having the revenue to survive

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Thanks
    Karma Level

yeah i agree, the PG rating has killed it, Tensai is absolute wank and should be put back to jobber level. Ryback would have been better IF they had him come out of nowhere like Lesnar did back in the day and destroy Cena/Punk/ Sheamus etc

DF VIP Member
    Thanks
    Karma Level

I think the whole Ryback situation is doomed to failure anyway, squashing nobodies worked in the late 80's/early 90's but now the fans know its all bullshit and just know as soon as he's pitted against one of the top stars he'll either lose or it'll be a match where he's "pushed to the limit"

It worked for Goldberg back in the day because he came straight in and started demolishing low-mid card wrestlers (there were still some accomplished names in the list though) not just local Indy wrestlers that weigh the same as his 1 leg!

DF VIP Member
    Thanks
    Karma Level

Quote Originally Posted by littlebilly1 View Post
    I think the whole Ryback situation is doomed to failure anyway, squashing nobodies worked in the late 80's/early 90's but now the fans know its all bullshit and just know as soon as he's pitted against one of the top stars he'll either lose or it'll be a match where he's "pushed to the limit"

It worked for Goldberg back in the day because he came straight in and started demolishing low-mid card wrestlers (there were still some accomplished names in the list though) not just local Indy wrestlers that weigh the same as his 1 leg!

LOL i remember in the mid 90s when i used to watch WCW on saturday afternoons and they used to do the same with Vader, but that was a different era, i totally agree that it just wont work now, he really did need a lesnar impact in destroying cena and big show, but i dont think that if he went toe to toe with those guys he would be able to be as intimidating against them, but the longer they keep him wrestling the shitbag locals the worse its gonna be for him, because as soon as he wrestles the 'names' in WWE he will struggle, and the other thing is, the rumour about Ryback is that WWE are not happy with the way he is treating his opponents and he is giving them a rough dela in the ring which is why he is being held back for a push.