Close

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Thanks
    Karma Level

I think mr men needs to chill the fuck out, I have come across numerous topics recently where your attitude has appeared both argumentative and dis respectful, there is banter and there is looking for a fight/argument I won't bother to dig them up because I am on my phone and it's to much hassle. I'm sure others will agree that this is not the DF way to engage with fellow members of this excellent community

5 Thanks given to lloydi

BFG (5th August 2012),  blaggard (5th August 2012),  greens117 (5th August 2012),  littlebilly1 (5th August 2012),  ZX7R (5th August 2012)  

Thanks
    Karma Level

Default Re: Crating Death traps for cats

Don't know about others but I have always had a mistrust of people who say they don't like animals and even more so of people who think it's fine to hurt or kill them for anything other than food.

10 Thanks given to Bald Bouncer

big-paul (5th August 2012),  BigBird (5th August 2012),  blaggard (5th August 2012),  CzarJunkie (5th August 2012),  Gherkin (5th August 2012),  ilscuro (5th August 2012),  littlebilly1 (5th August 2012),  Nikki (5th August 2012),  WRATH OF BOD (5th August 2012),  ZX7R (5th August 2012)  

DF VIP Member
    Thanks
    Karma Level

What fucking use are traps in crates??

DF VIP Member
    Thanks
    Karma Level

What my folks have done works and isn't cruel. In the area under their bay window where cats liked to lay a cable they have put lots of little sticks in the ground. Not pointed or poison tipped or anything like that, just vertical sticks. If the cats can't scratch or point their bum down then they won't drop a log out.
    No sympathy for the devil; keep that in mind. Buy the ticket, take the ride...

Thanks
    Karma Level

Just to take a step back here, I thought the idea of the Rhino Bar was for drunkards to talk shit (with drunken immunity).

p.s. I'm a cat owner and cat lover, so completely agree with everything said above with respect to cruelty
    "You have reached the end of you free trial membership at BenjaminFranklinQuotes.com"
    -Benjamin Franklin

Thanks to GTI

Mr Men (5th August 2012)  

DF VIP Member
    Thanks
    Karma Level

Quote Originally Posted by GTI View Post
    Just to take a step back here, I thought the idea of the Rhino Bar was for drunkards to talk shit (with drunken immunity).

p.s. I'm a cat owner and cat lover, so completely agree with everything said above with respect to cruelty
    Unfortunately these threads crop up in various places and guises, as far as I'm concerned they are unacceptable everywhere, some people need little or no excuse.
    If at first you don't succeed.....redefine success. . . .

Thanks to blaggard

I Black Belt (5th August 2012)  

Thanks
    Karma Level

Quote Originally Posted by GTI View Post

Very true but does not stop people from attacking what they are saying or insulting them, as long as threads/discussion stay within the section and are not breaking the law of the land they are fine although they may not be liked.

DF VIP Member
    Thanks
    Karma Level

I don't condone animal cruelty, but it looks like B&Q are offering hefty boots as repellents here.

http://tinyurl.com/cpf3bb4

For the record, I'm also a cat owner - he's 17, totally blind and still leads a very active and happy life - in fact just the other night he brought a rodent in the house. Now if that's not some kind of blind cat ninja stealth shit with his failed eyesight...

Time Flies when you're having fun! A decade of DF - April 2002-2012.

DF Super Moderator
    Thanks
    Karma Level

I used to hate cats, especially when they kept shitting in my garden, it is annoying.

I've solved that now by getting 2 male cats. Cats are very territorial and will keep other cats off their 'patch' (your garden).
    They also, as already mentioned in this thread, never shit in their own garden. JOBBED!

My cats also get on great with my dog, but the dog shitting in my garden is a nuisance.

I think cats are misunderstood, nothing feels better than a cat, of it's own accord, curling up on your lap.

Cats are also well known for burying there shit, how do you know it's fox shit your finding in your garden!!?

To stop cat shit, get a cat!!

2 Thanks given to DejaVu

BFG (5th August 2012),  Mr Men (5th August 2012)  

DF VIP Member
    Thanks
    Karma Level

Quote Originally Posted by lloydi View Post
    I think mr men needs to chill the fuck out, I have come across numerous topics recently where your attitude has appeared both argumentative and dis respectful, there is banter and there is looking for a fight/argument I won't bother to dig them up because I am on my phone and it's to much hassle. I'm sure others will agree that this is not the DF way to engage with fellow members of this excellent community
    Point taken Chill pill swallowed ,but to be fair We are in the Drunkard section and as for numerous topics where my attitude is argumantative All I,ve done is express my Opinion its not my fault if someone disagrees with it and slates me.

If I have Offended People my Apologies, I will now put my Flame proof coat on

Thanks
    Karma Level

I hate a certain cat round here as it keeps coming into the garden and attacking my 2 year olds rabbits and killing birds in the garden. One day it dragged 7 baby birds down the drive . Cats are fucking horrible little cunts. I used to own 2 cats, never again. They are great when they are in the house but its what they do on other peoples property that fucks me off.

DF VIP Member
    Thanks
    Karma Level

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Men View Post
    Point taken Chill pill swallowed ,but to be fair We are in the Drunkard section and as for numerous topics where my attitude is argumantative All I,ve done is express my Opinion its not my fault if someone disagrees with it and slates me.

If I have Offended People my Apologies, I will now put my Flame proof coat on
    You can be as stupid and drunken as you want in here, just don't espouse cruelty to animals and expect to get away with it. I agree with the opinion about the general tone of your posts though, I had a look through yesterday and all I can say is thank fuck they're mostly in the football section which I don't go anywhere near.

DF VIP Member
    Thanks
    Karma Level

Quote Originally Posted by blaggard View Post
    You can be as stupid and drunken as you want in here, just don't espouse cruelty to animals and expect to get away with it. I agree with the opinion about the general tone of your posts though, I had a look through yesterday and all I can say is thank fuck they're mostly in the football section which I don't go anywhere near.

I,ve never been cruel to an animal in my life and was not going to start now, my original question was whats legal and a tried and tested soulution the rest of it was me taking the piss and its just snowballed into a Flame Grilled Mr Men

Thanks
    Karma Level

I take all cat cruelty posts as a joke, yes they are a pain when they shit all over your garden but ultimately we all share this planet and that's part of it. Is there actually any evidence that anyone on this forum has actually done anything sinister is this cat\animal lovers just protecting what they love? I would like to add I would not knowingly kill an animal (even for sport), have many a time swerved or braked in order to let an cat or a bird get passed safely, and even move any insects I spot in the corner of my eye when mowing the lawn. Having said that I still take these cruelty posts made for humorous effect. We've all seen cat cruelty in the media and in those cases I'd like to see people strung up.

DF VIP Member
    Thanks
    Karma Level

Quote Originally Posted by mysterym View Post
    I take all cat cruelty posts as a joke, yes they are a pain when they shit all over your garden but ultimately we all share this planet and that's part of it. Is there actually any evidence that anyone on this forum has actually done anything sinister is this cat\animal lovers just protecting what they love? I would like to add I would not knowingly kill an animal (even for sport), have many a time swerved or braked in order to let an cat or a bird get passed safely, and even move any insects I spot in the corner of my eye when mowing the lawn. Having said that I still take these cruelty posts made for humorous effect. We've all seen cat cruelty in the media and in those cases I'd like to see people strung up.
    There have been some utterly disgusting threads on this forum in the past, very much NOT joking, you might have missed them and to be fair we've not had any for a year or two but they exist.

Thanks
    Karma Level

Some of the replies to this thread reminds me of that other cliche "I'm not racist, I've got lots of black friends".

3 Thanks given to JonEp

blaggard (5th August 2012),  ilscuro (5th August 2012),  Mule (5th August 2012)  

Thanks
    Karma Level

Get a dog.
    "That's why I fucked your bitch you fat mother fucker"

Thanks to BigBrand

Mr Men (5th August 2012)  

DF VIP Member
    Thanks
    Karma Level

Quote Originally Posted by BigBrand View Post
    Get a dog.
    What breed would be the one to get?

DF VIP Member
    Thanks
    Karma Level

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Men View Post
    What breed would be the one to get?
    Something small and furry so the cats can wipe their arses on it.

3 Thanks given to blaggard

DejaVu (5th August 2012),  Nuvoix (3rd September 2012),  Welsh Pete (6th August 2012)  

Thanks
    Karma Level

Quote Originally Posted by saintashley View Post
    Lion shit might work
    I have never understood this much recommended suggestion? Basically what is being suggested here is to stop a small cat shitting in your garden you need to go out and find some really big shit from a fucking massive cat.... and stick it in your own garden?

Thanks to MsDG

big-paul (5th August 2012)  

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast