Hello lads, EA have been releasing tweets about the Pro Clubs in Fifa 13. Here's some of the info they have released:
- Online Pro progression is now saved online on a server instead of on a file. So no more hacked pro's.
- Oline Pro for Clubs only, so no more boosting offline.
- Human Goalkeepers have been tuned. No longer fully assisted in clubs.
- Clubs are in season format, like head 2 head in Fifa 12. So we have to aim to get to Division 1. The stupid points/ranking has now gone.
- Online Pro and CPU team mates stats are based off real attributes from players in top leagues.
- Online matchmaking allows you to filter out human goalkeepers and Any's. About time!
- AI teammates (randoms im guessing) get better as your club improves.
Sounds like exactly what we've been wanting, i'm looking forward to it now