Close

Thanks
    Karma Level

Info Get Fifa 13 6 Days Early + New Vids & Info

I dunno whether you lads know but EA are doing their EA Sports Season ticket again this year, this gives you access to the full final Fifa 13 game 6 days early (22nd Sept) via download. You also get 24 gold packs for Ultimate Team, plus 20% off any DLC purchases. I did it last year. I'm not sure what to do this year because PES is out a day or so before and I was thinking of getting that....but then again, I doubt ill be playing PES when Fifa 13 comes out anyway... It's £20e for the Season Ticket. When the full game comes out then the 'trial' version will stop.

Also EA held an event for a few select Fifa Youtubers a week or so ago. They've uploaded loads of gameplay footage from the event since then. The game is looking pretty good to be fair. The skill games that we've seen now replace the Arena before a match, apparantly they're really addictive and you compete on leaderboards etc for the highest points. Plus they do actually teach you things that you can take into a match.

Most of the Youtubers have said you need to hold off using the Sprint button this time round, if you use it when receiving a pass you will lose the ball because of the new first touch feature, they say you should play the way you're facing and try and control the ball into space, which I guess is what we should be doing anyway lol. Also the "Finesse" shot we all use has been nerfed, it's no where near as accurate this time, which is a good thing I guess. Also your AI team mates make realistic runs this time and look for space and gaps, you don't have use LB to make them make the run.

Also don't forget the demo is out tomorrow

Last edited by dannyboy; 10th September 2012 at 01:17 PM.

4 Thanks given to dannyboy

mr_fuse (11th September 2012),  muttleymacclad (10th September 2012),  parsnips82 (10th September 2012),  rIKmAN (10th September 2012)  

Thanks
    Karma Level

Default Re: Get Fifa 13 6 Days Early + New Vids & Info

you need to hold off using the Sprint button this time round, if you use it when receiving a pass you will lose the ball because of the new first touch feature
    Swiggy doesn't need the new first touch feature, he is an expert at that already!

I'll be getting PES as well, but didn't know the FIFA demo was out tomorrow though....gettin close now lads!