Close

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 21 to 36 of 36
  1. #21
    DF PwNagE rIKmAN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Location
    Stafford
    Posts
    6,502
    Thanks
    1,061
    Thanked:        645
    Karma Level
    585

    Default Re: Club games for FIFA 13

    Quote Originally Posted by parsnips82 View Post
    Listen Rik, Me being online watching Sky player is actually my daughter using my sky go account while i'm out and about working for a living.
    I work for a living too, most of us do - whats your point here?

    Quote Originally Posted by parsnips82 View Post
    I also explained to everyone that i would not be on anywhere near as much as i used to be because of the busy year i was having, so before you go shouting your mouth off, know the facts!
    Ironic your having a go at me about "shouting my mouth off" after your comments in this thread.

    Quote Originally Posted by parsnips82 View Post
    In fact i could have turned around and said exactly the same to you last year when all the 'winning and loosing together' was taking place but i didn't because you obviously was pretty busy doing what ever else you had going on in your life like moving houses etc. So before this does start getting in a right fucking drama lets just cut the bull shit and finger pointing.
    Again ironic after what you have posted already, but yes you could have said that about me, I did have shit goin on last year that meant I couldn't make it all the time, but I didn't come on here after being away acting like a big time charlie pointing the finger and shit stirring did I, because I would have had no right to - the same way you havn't in this situation.

    Quote Originally Posted by parsnips82 View Post
    Not everyone has the time or money to go and pay for a subscription to get the game early and to 'put the effort' in a week early, if only it where that easy.
    Agreed, but I did - should I feel guilty for this?

    Quote Originally Posted by parsnips82 View Post
    The fact is that we created a team on DF for ALL DF members to get involved in no matter how good or bad and no matter how often you play. No one said you can't go and play as a 3 but it would have been nice to be asked get involved.
    Mate if you have told us your busy, have real life shit ging on and don't play for weeks on end, why would we then be asking you to get more involved?
    That doesn't make sense - if you had more time to play or whatever I assume you would let us know or turn up and tell us one night, no?

    Quote Originally Posted by parsnips82 View Post
    So enjoy your 3 man team i wish you every success it's been a good 3 years, just a shame it has to end like this
    Agreed, this drama was unnecessary and unexpected.

  2. #22
    DF PwNagE Lighty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2001
    Location
    Mancland™
    Posts
    5,987
    Thanks
    139
    Thanked:        270
    Karma Level
    668

    Default Re: Club games for FIFA 13

    fuckin hell this is a funnny thread, are we seriously talking about a computer game here? Wait til you get girlfriends it gets even more bitchy!!

    2 Thanks given to Lighty

    littlebilly1 (27th September 2012), rIKmAN (27th September 2012) 


  3. #23
    DF PwNagE rIKmAN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Location
    Stafford
    Posts
    6,502
    Thanks
    1,061
    Thanked:        645
    Karma Level
    585

    Default Re: Club games for FIFA 13

    Quote Originally Posted by Fearless View Post
    Just for the record I trade on ultimate teams, I made some decent coin of it last year

    It used to be on even if downloading etc, waiting for player auctions to end, half the time I'm not even there lol..
    I wasn't having a go at you mate, whether you play or nor is your call, I was never once offended in any way if you were online and not playing clubs - it's a game if you wanna play you play, if not we play with whoever else is on, simple.

    I was making the point that we were fine when you two had a hiatus, yet we decide to stick in a club we have been playing for a week or more and all this bullshit comes up like its some kind of conspiracy.

    Quote Originally Posted by Fearless View Post
    I admit I have not been around this year, what with moving houses and having some other problems and just not being impressed with repackaged EA same shit drivel.

    I think you missed the lol on the end of my grace comment? Touchy fuckers ;p
    Although I consider it common courtesy to reply to a message however!
    Yeah FIFA was stale last year, but with PES being so bad there wasn't much choice.
    As for the message, I saw it popup but was mid-game, by the time the game finished I had forgotten you had even messaged me and just ploughed through going for promotion.

    Believe me or don't believe, not really bothered but it's the truth.

    Quote Originally Posted by Fearless View Post
    Can understand parsnips being mad totally, and it is true that you have been here a very short amount of time at the club rikman, it's just that it has been of recent time, I wish you all the best in your new club chaps.
    Not sure what relevance how long I have been playing Clubs has, is there a heirarchy I don't know about cos I thought DF was for "anyone and everyone"?

    Quote Originally Posted by Fearless View Post
    Please end the bickering now
    Please have a look where the bickering started.
    There is no animosity from my side (or fuse/danny afaik but they can speak for themselves) but I will not be spoken to like a cunt by anyone, especially someone I don't even know personally, so expect me to answer for myself when parsnips starts throwing his weight around like we have all shit on his cornflakes.

    Hope DF carries on, had some good banter in my time playing with you lot, and maybe once we get a bit of experience with the new game we could arrange some friendlies or something.

  4. #24
    DF PwNagE rIKmAN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Location
    Stafford
    Posts
    6,502
    Thanks
    1,061
    Thanked:        645
    Karma Level
    585

    Default Re: Club games for FIFA 13

    Quote Originally Posted by Lighty View Post
    fuckin hell this is a funnny thread, are we seriously talking about a computer game here? Wait til you get girlfriends it gets even more bitchy!!
    Took the words out my mouth lol!

  5. #25
    DF Wh0re parsnips82's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Oldham
    Posts
    230
    Thanks
    68
    Thanked:        22
    Karma Level
    107

    Default Re: Club games for FIFA 13

    I'll be straight with you Rik, you are getting right on my tits now. I asked to end all the bull shit and finger pointing as did war by asking for the bickering to stop and you go and put the last post when there was no need to.

    Now i ask you nicely to go away and leave it and if our paths ever cross again, just keep walking.
    [live=Fried%20Parsnips]name[/live]

  6. #26
    DF PwNagE rIKmAN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Location
    Stafford
    Posts
    6,502
    Thanks
    1,061
    Thanked:        645
    Karma Level
    585

    Default Re: Club games for FIFA 13

    bwhahahahahahahahahah, OK mate I'll consider myself told, even though you didn't answer any of my questions.

    Is it OK with you if I still use DF?

    Get a fucking grip and just enjoy the new game.

  7. #27
    DF Wh0re parsnips82's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Oldham
    Posts
    230
    Thanks
    68
    Thanked:        22
    Karma Level
    107

    Default Re: Club games for FIFA 13

    I have a firm fucking grip, and yes continue using DF as much as you like 'mate' no one ever said you had to answer to me, neither did i talk to you like a 'cunt who shit on my cornflakes' in fact i never said a bad word about anyone. You just decided to take it upon yourself to accuse me of 'pointing the finger', 'shit stiring' and call me a 'child', 'bigman' and bigtime charlie'?

    I'm big enough and man enough to take any kind of criticism but when it comes down to throwing insults around i take that a whole different way.
    If you have a problem with me Rik and would like to continue insulting me, send me a PM and tell me exaclty how you feel?
    [live=Fried%20Parsnips]name[/live]

  8. #28
    DF PwNagE rIKmAN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Location
    Stafford
    Posts
    6,502
    Thanks
    1,061
    Thanked:        645
    Karma Level
    585

    Default Re: Club games for FIFA 13

    PM Sent.

  9. #29
    DF PlaYa mr_fuse's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Coleshill
    Posts
    859
    Thanks
    67
    Thanked:        118
    Karma Level
    192

    Default Re: Club games for FIFA 13

    Cant believe it would cause such an upset, the people I thought who would be more annoyed Swiggy and Andy haven't hardly said anything. But War and Parnsips I thought you both wouldn't be that bothered as you hardly play anymore.

    You asked us to comment, we did then you both went off on one lol

  10. #30
    DF VIP Member muttleymacclad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Here
    Posts
    5,649
    Thanks
    892
    Thanked:        635
    Karma Level
    637

    Default Re: Club games for FIFA 13

    Here's my take on this.

    I started playing clubs in January this year. So I'm newer than anyone to the club. I have to admit that it was brilliant fun, and Pro Clubs is all I've played on xbox since that time. (Sadly my life get's in the way before 9pm and after 4am. lol)

    I couldn't justify spending £17 on Early Access but I don't begrudge anyone for buying it. (I'd have liked to though.)

    I see no need for Danny /Rikman / Fuse to explain or justify setting up their own club either. They could quite easily have said they're not doing clubs this year and no one would have known any different.

    Granted, circumstances have led to this thread but i see no real need for the acrimony and animosity. I'm a little perplexed by it all if i'm being honest, and indeed wary of passing comment myself.

    Sure, i was a tad deflated when i was messaged about what the 'D/R/F' were doing ... am i really that bad at FIFA lol? (probably, yes!) But hey, it's their choice and they don't need to justify themselves to me or to anyone else for that matter.

    Good luck to them and to the DF club in whatever guise it takes. Not sure whether i'll be playing much on-line now but hey ho.

    mml

    ps. At least i can turn faster than an oil rig.
    "When a naked man is chasing a woman through an alley with a butchers knife and a hard-on, I figure he isn't out collecting for the Red Cross." - 'Dirty' Harry
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

    2 Thanks given to muttleymacclad

    mr_fuse (27th September 2012), rIKmAN (27th September 2012) 


  11. #31
    DF Jedi Fearless's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Manchester
    Posts
    3,392
    Thanks
    60
    Thanked:        30
    Karma Level
    385

    Default Re: Club games for FIFA 13

    I haven't gone off on anything lol

    Im not even going to look this thread anymore

  12. #32
    DF PlaYa mr_fuse's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Coleshill
    Posts
    859
    Thanks
    67
    Thanked:        118
    Karma Level
    192

    Default Re: Club games for FIFA 13

    Quote Originally Posted by muttleymacclad View Post
    Here's my take on this.

    I started playing clubs in January this year. So I'm newer than anyone to the club. I have to admit that it was brilliant fun, and Pro Clubs is all I've played on xbox since that time. (Sadly my life get's in the way before 9pm and after 4am. lol)

    I couldn't justify spending £17 on Early Access but I don't begrudge anyone for buying it. (I'd have liked to though.)

    I see no need for Danny /Rikman / Fuse to explain or justify setting up their own club either. They could quite easily have said they're not doing clubs this year and no one would have known any different.

    Granted, circumstances have led to this thread but i see no real need for the acrimony and animosity. I'm a little perplexed by it all if i'm being honest, and indeed wary of passing comment myself.

    Sure, i was a tad deflated when i was messaged about what the 'D/R/F' were doing ... am i really that bad at FIFA lol? (probably, yes!) But hey, it's their choice and they don't need to justify themselves to me or to anyone else for that matter.

    Good luck to them and to the DF club in whatever guise it takes. Not sure whether i'll be playing much on-line now but hey ho.

    mml

    ps. At least i can turn faster than an oil rig.
    Well said mate that pretty much sums it up

  13. #33
    DF PiMP swiggy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    County Durham
    Posts
    470
    Thanks
    9
    Thanked:        34
    Karma Level
    133

    Default Re: Club games for FIFA 13

    The only thing that annoyed me slightly in all this, was the fact that you 3 just expected anyone else who wanted to join not to be good enough to adapt to the new style of play at all. I would have most likely been fine with it if later on you three had just said do you want to split the team up to help. The fact that you did it without even trying just seemed like you three pointing in mine and andys face in particular and say "You're not good enough to play with us". I've been lucky enough to have a second team i could play with but i doubt i'll rejoin df if i do decide to go that way

    Sent from my HTC Desire HD A9191 using Tapatalk

    Thanks to swiggy

    parsnips82 (27th September 2012) 


  14. #34
    DF PlaYa mr_fuse's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Coleshill
    Posts
    859
    Thanks
    67
    Thanked:        118
    Karma Level
    192

    Default Re: Club games for FIFA 13

    Quote Originally Posted by swiggy View Post
    The only thing that annoyed me slightly in all this, was the fact that you 3 just expected anyone else who wanted to join not to be good enough to adapt to the new style of play at all. I would have most likely been fine with it if later on you three had just said do you want to split the team up to help. The fact that you did it without even trying just seemed like you three pointing in mine and andys face in particular and say "You're not good enough to play with us". I've been lucky enough to have a second team i could play with but i doubt i'll rejoin df if i do decide to go that way

    Sent from my HTC Desire HD A9191 using Tapatalk
    Fair comment Swig but its not "you're not good enough to play with us" as i said before you would beat me most times head to head so sorry if it feels that way. But Danny's right Clubs seems to suit 3 players because when you have more everyone kind of does what they want.

  15. #35
    DF General DogsBody
    Mickey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Digital Forums
    Posts
    15,819
    Thanks
    1,341
    Thanked:        1,420
    Karma Level
    1144

    Default Re: Club games for FIFA 13

    Thread brought to my attention

    This isnt the Rhino section or any section where slagging off and cussing should be allowed.

    You lil girls play nicey nicey now or the thread will be closed

    Enjoy the thread, but stay on topic
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

    Thanks to Mickey

    Fearless (27th September 2012) 


  16. #36
    DF PwNagE -G-Man-'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    The Grove.
    Posts
    5,932
    Thanks
    34
    Thanked:        30
    Karma Level
    531

    Default Club games for FIFA 13

    I can't believe I wasn't asked to join the new 3 man team!
    Surely you need an annoying slow 10 foot striker who gets sent off every other game?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Similar Threads

  1. [NEW] DF FIFA club final two nights of fifa 11
    By swiggy in forum DF Fifa Club - DF Fifa league
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 16th September 2011, 12:46 PM
  2. Fifa 11 Club games(impressions)
    By mr_fuse in forum DF Fifa Club - DF Fifa league
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 9th October 2010, 10:31 PM
  3. Xbox 360 - Thursday night Fifa 09 Club Games 'B Team' (Apply within)
    By LFC Muppet in forum DF Fifa Club - DF Fifa league
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 23rd July 2010, 03:53 PM
  4. [NEW] Fifa 09 10 v 10 Club League games
    By LFC Muppet in forum Microsoft Consoles
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 7th January 2009, 11:11 PM
  5. Fifa club games tonite?
    By Fearless in forum Microsoft Consoles
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 28th November 2008, 05:22 PM

Social Networking Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •