Close

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    DF VIP Member
    Thanks
    Karma Level

Games Club games for FIFA 13

Let me start off by saying that club games on fifa 12 went a little stale for me, i have had quite a busy time of late but i'll admit i just seemed to loose all interest.

For fifa 13 i'm going to try and get back into the swing of things and try and make at least 1, if not 2 nights a week and see how it goes.

I'm pretty sure that most of you will have the game posted through your letter boxes either today or tomorrow (mine got posted out last night according to shopto) so wondering if anyone wants to kick it off tomorrow evening?

Danny, do you want to create the club and send out the invites? I'd do it myself but won't have time with work.

I take it the Originals (War (come on you know you want to!), Danny, Fuse, Swigg etc............) are going to carry on?

Anyone who would like to join us on a Monday and Thursday night please give us your gamertags and what positions you'd like to play(we can't all be strikers!!) and we'll gladly give you a chance to join in.

Please remember everyone that we play the game for fun! Dickheads need not apply
    Last edited by parsnips82; 26th September 2012 at 02:22 PM.
    [live=Fried%20Parsnips]name[/live]

Thanks
    Karma Level

Default Re: Club games for FIFA 13

Apparently rik, fuse and danny are breaking away, so I might end up joining my mates club that I was invited to in FIFA 12, but push on with it on FIFA 13. I did join them briefly during 11, and we managed to get to around 2000 in the world at one point so any of the rest of you are welcome to join us on it if you wanted.
    Bang Bang,
    you just dropped dead

DF VIP Member
    Thanks
    Karma Level

Well if that's the case, oh well............ been a good 3 years.

If anyone fancies starting it up again and giving it another go then give me a shout.

Thanks
    Karma Level

I don't know the reasons why they want a different club you'd have to ask them parsnip, but like I say if you want to still play pro clubs you're welcome to join the one I am, as is Andy and anyone else. Its pretty much just like the club we were in with normal banter here and there.
    Bang Bang,
    you just dropped dead

Thanks
    Karma Level

My Copy should be here tomorow, Same for me parsnips fifa 12 was not different, hopefully 13 will have something new

Shame to see 3 of you going elsewhere, maybe a post with what your doing?

my sodding live has run out too

apparently you can only use your pro online?
    Last edited by Fearless; 27th September 2012 at 02:02 AM.

Thanks
    Karma Level

Quote Originally Posted by Fearless View Post

apparently you can only use your pro online?
    The way I understand it is, you get a pro for offline seasons for like careers and such, and then a pro clubs VP that can only be used online.
    Bang Bang,
    you just dropped dead

Thanks
    Karma Level

just message the breakaways who wouldn't grace me with a reply lol

Thanks to Fearless

parsnips82 (27th September 2012)  

DF VIP Member
    Thanks
    Karma Level

Come on then boys, where are your responses? Danny?? I know you're always on here? Same for Rikman? Me, Swigg and War not good enough for you anymore because we have lives away from our xbox's?

Thanks
    Karma Level

Hello lads,

Basically we've had the game for a week now (well almost, got the early release). We've played quite a few games already and the game will just be impossible to play with how many players we have for DF. In this game you have only got to have 1 player out of position and you will get punished. It's nothing to do with being "not good enough". And i'm not sure what you mean about having lives away from your Xbox...

I know we just play for a laugh and that but I do like winning, it did get frustrating when we didn't. To do well in this game you need 2 or 3 players max in a club (imo), any more and you will get players out of position. The less players you have in a club, the better, if you want to do well anyway which me, Rikman and Fuse want to. I know you probably think "cunts" etc but you will see what I mean when you start playing the game.

I hope you lads understand where i'm coming from.

PS War, I might have a couple Live cards lying around at home if you need em?

Thanks to dannyboy

mr_fuse (27th September 2012)  

Thanks
    Karma Level

Oh and yeah Swiggys right. You have 2 Pro's now, 1 online and 1 offline. It's to stop boosting etc.

You lot should get a load of coins carried over from Fifa 12. These are used in a kind of shop where you can buy +1 shooting stats, passing etc for you Pro. Also stuff like Celebrations and boots.

Thanks to dannyboy

Thanks
    Karma Level

Yeah sorry we didn't "grace" you with a message at 2:40am this morning, but I did message the regular guys with a message explaining what we were doing and then we did plan too post on here.

Its Pretty much what Danny said to be honest everyone has their own style and how they want to play but the more people that play in the team the more disjointed it will be. Its not really down to not good enough because I'm sure Swiggy would beat me more often than not head to head.

I pretty much only play Fifa Clubs at all on my Xbox these days as I do have a Job and Family (although certainly got my moneys worth this week lol) so in that time that I wanted to enjoy the game rather than be frustrated because everyone's on a different wavelength.

Like Danny said hope you guys understand and I'm pretty sure most of you guys would get fed up playing with us after a bit like in 12 so we thought we would see how we got on away from the DF Club.

DF VIP Member
    Thanks
    Karma Level

To be totally honest Dan, i think the 3 people max thing is utter bollocks, football is a team game, you win together and lose together and for you 3 to just decide for yourself and disregard the rest of us is a bit low especially because you all just decided without letting anyone else know.

We've been at this since 2009 and no disrespect to Rikman but he came in on fifa 11 for a few games then vanished until fifa 12 and yes not all of us can make it every week (hence the lives away from our xbox) but when we do play we put a decent effort in.

So if you lot want to bin the last 3 years and go of on your own then good luck but personally (and i'm pretty sure i speak for the rest of us that you leave behind) think that the decision you 3 have made between yourselves is a piss take.

Thanks
    Karma Level

3 players is bollocks, you get far more points for more players at the end of a game screen, you remember the only teams that would ever crush us would be 10 organized VP's, I sat waiting for a reply from any of you for over 30 minutes, only took a simple reply like speak later.
    nothing worse than being ignored.

/me thinks back to when we started off all this and had discussions and polls over this, fun over seriousness remember that?

good luck with your pro club

I will start a DF one later probably for those who remember what this club/game was originally about

I really couldn't care less about it or have any drama, a simple post would have been nice, I was looking forward to our fifa nights again.

Thanks
    Karma Level

Right before I even start to explain my view on this:

I have got to say parsnips you sound like a child and the only piss-takin I see going on is you not even being arsed playing for a year, and then having the cheek to come on here, point fingers, shit stir and say bollocks like "we win together and lose together".....really....so where were you when this winning and losing was going on?

If you had been a regular this year then fair play, but to come on here and act like a big man calling the shots when you havn't even made the effort to turn up most weeks (whatever the reason, you've been on Live watching Sky while we've played in the past, and War has been playing FUT etc).

Yes I'm not an "original" or whatever you want to call yourself, but what has that got to do with anything?
    We based telling people off the last year of "regulars" and told the people we needed to - who as far as I know have been fine with it?

...and the "Grace with reply" comment, I was playing when I got your message, and then by the time the match finished I forgot you had even messaged me. It was also nearly 3am as has been said.

So, I don't know what your problem is, what your agenda is or what the point of your messages are, but get a grip, it's a game of FIFA, why can't we decide to play with just 3 people, we spent a week playing Clubs and putting effort into the Early Access (no other DFers did, though they could have), and we should just drop it all and play with DF because you've turned up from nowhere and thrown your toys out the pram?

Hmm.

Basically (whether you think it's bollocks or not) I think even in FIFA 12 any more than 3-4 players who don't keep shape and concentrate are at more of a disadvantage than teams who have less players.....hence the number of 2-3 man teams when we played online.

In 13 this is even more prominent due to the new first touch, shit control/response from players etc..play it and see...so again to drop a weeks worth of playing Clubs with fuse/danny to come back to DF where there will be too many players, half not regular, people not keeping shape, everyone trying to be a striker, a hero, being greedy or whatever....it doesn't matter.

It's nothing personal to anyone, me/danny/fuse just used to stay on later than andy/swiggy in FIFA 12 so ended up playing together a lot on Mon/Thurs into the early AM, and we started playing some nice stuff, thats it, nothing sinister, nothing like your trying to insinuate, just 3 people who enjoyed the same style of play when we played together.

Bottom line is it's my life I'm wasting playing FIFA, and if I decide I'd rather play it with one set of people of over another, then so be it, whats the fucking problem?

edit:
    Just to add, did anyone give you and war shit when you decided to not play FIFA 12 Clubs anymore, or did we basically say "Come back when you want, we'll be here if you fancy a few games anytime, do what you gotta do etc", and I would ask why we aren't afforded the same courtesy?

Thanks to rIKmAN

Thanks
    Karma Level

Same here dont want it turning into a drama Im far to mature ...lol for that.

Sorry you have taken it that way but I did send about 6 messages to Swiggy and Andy as they were the current regular players and felt they deserved telling straight away and then my plan was to post on here Today but I did get the chance to do it before your posts

Thanks
    Karma Level

Well I didn't expect these replies lol

You don't get points any more in Clubs War. It's Seasons format like head 2 head in Fifa 12.

I'm sorry if you think we ignored you, but it was late and we wanted to finish the season before going to bed, I thought you'd have wanted the full reason in a message so just left it and posted this here this morning.

Fuse did message the 2 regular players about it, Swiggy and Andy. No offence to you 2 but you haven't played for ages and we were going to post about it in this thread which I have done.

And why is it bollocks? If you want to do well in this game, where points don't matter, there is no ranking now, purely win, lose or draw, then the less players the better. If you don't keep your shape in this game you will lose. Like I said, I like to win and not get frustrated when I lose which would happen alot.

We've played over 60 games now in the early release and 95% of those were against 2-3 players. When we've played teams with 5 or 6 players then we've thrashed them because there's so much space.

I was hoping you lot wouldn't mind, after all it's only Fifa, and it's not like you've not got a team/enough players. And I was hoping a bit of rivalry would start, us playing friendlies etc :/

Thanks
    Karma Level

I noticed you restart 2 games, anyone could have sent a message in between the games lol.

that's my point and please adjust your tone

DF VIP Member
    Thanks
    Karma Level

Quote Originally Posted by rIKmAN View Post
    Right before I even start to explain my view on this:

I have got to say parsnips you sound like a child and the only piss-takin I see going on is you not even being arsed playing for a year, and then having the cheek to come on here, point fingers, shit stir and say bollocks like "we win together and lose together".....really....so where were you when this winning and losing was going on?

If you had been a regular this year then fair play, but to come on here and act like a big man calling the shots when you havn't even made the effort to turn up most weeks (whatever the reason, you've been on Live watching Sky while we've played in the past, and War has been playing FUT etc).

Yes I'm not an "original" or whatever you want to call yourself, but what has that got to do with anything?
    We based telling people off the last year of "regulars" and told the people we needed to - who as far as I know have been fine with it?

...and the "Grace with reply" comment, I was playing when I got your message, and then by the time the match finished I forgot you had even messaged me. It was also nearly 3am as has been said.

So, I don't know what your problem is, what your agenda is or what the point of your messages are, but get a grip, it's a game of FIFA, why can't we decide to play with just 3 people, we spent a week playing Clubs and putting effort into the Early Access (no other DFers did, though they could have), and we should just drop it all and play with DF because you've turned up from nowhere and thrown your toys out the pram?

Hmm.

Basically (whether you think it's bollocks or not) I think even in FIFA 12 any more than 3-4 players who don't keep shape and concentrate are at more of a disadvantage than teams who have less players.....hence the number of 2-3 man teams when we played online.

In 13 this is even more prominent due to the new first touch, shit control/response from players etc..play it and see...so again to drop a weeks worth of playing Clubs with fuse/danny to come back to DF where there will be too many players, half not regular, people not keeping shape, everyone trying to be a striker, a hero, being greedy or whatever....it doesn't matter.

It's nothing personal to anyone, me/danny/fuse just used to stay on later than andy/swiggy in FIFA 12 so ended up playing together a lot on Mon/Thurs into the early AM, and we started playing some nice stuff, thats it, nothing sinister, nothing like your trying to insinuate, just 3 people who enjoyed the same style of play when we played together.

Bottom line is it's my life I'm wasting playing FIFA, and if I decide I'd rather play it with one set of people of over another, then so be it, whats the fucking problem?

edit:
    Just to add, did anyone give you and war shit when you decided to not play FIFA 12 Clubs anymore, or did we basically say "Come back when you want, we'll be here if you fancy a few games anytime, do what you gotta do etc", and I would ask why we aren't afforded the same courtesy?

Listen Rik, Me being online watching Sky player is actually my daughter using my sky go account while i'm out and about working for a living.
    I also explained to everyone that i would not be on anywhere near as much as i used to be because of the busy year i was having, so before you go shouting your mouth off, know the facts!

In fact i could have turned around and said exactly the same to you last year when all the 'winning and loosing together' was taking place but i didn't because you obviously was pretty busy doing what ever else you had going on in your life like moving houses etc. So before this does start getting in a right fucking drama lets just cut the bull shit and finger pointing.

Not everyone has the time or money to go and pay for a subscription to get the game early and to 'put the effort' in a week early, if only it where that easy.

The fact is that we created a team on DF for ALL DF members to get involved in no matter how good or bad and no matter how often you play. No one said you can't go and play as a 3 but it would have been nice to be asked get involved.

So enjoy your 3 man team i wish you every success it's been a good 3 years, just a shame it has to end like this

Thanks to parsnips82

Fearless (27th September 2012)  

DF VIP Member
    Thanks
    Karma Level

Quote Originally Posted by Fearless View Post
    that's my point and please adjust your tone
    Agreed.

Thanks
    Karma Level

Just for the record I trade on ultimate teams, I made some decent coin of it last year

It used to be on even if downloading etc, waiting for player auctions to end, half the time I'm not even there lol..

I admit I have not been around this year, what with moving houses and having some other problems and just not being impressed with repackaged EA same shit drivel.

I think you missed the lol on the end of my grace comment? Touchy fuckers ;p
    Although I consider it common courtesy to reply to a message however!

Can understand parsnips being mad totally, and it is true that you have been here a very short amount of time at the club rikman, it's just that it has been of recent time, I wish you all the best in your new club chaps.

Please end the bickering now

Thanks to Fearless

parsnips82 (27th September 2012)  

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast