Quote Originally Posted by parsnips82 View Post
Listen Rik, Me being online watching Sky player is actually my daughter using my sky go account while i'm out and about working for a living.
I work for a living too, most of us do - whats your point here?

I also explained to everyone that i would not be on anywhere near as much as i used to be because of the busy year i was having, so before you go shouting your mouth off, know the facts!
Ironic your having a go at me about "shouting my mouth off" after your comments in this thread.

In fact i could have turned around and said exactly the same to you last year when all the 'winning and loosing together' was taking place but i didn't because you obviously was pretty busy doing what ever else you had going on in your life like moving houses etc. So before this does start getting in a right fucking drama lets just cut the bull shit and finger pointing.
Again ironic after what you have posted already, but yes you could have said that about me, I did have shit goin on last year that meant I couldn't make it all the time, but I didn't come on here after being away acting like a big time charlie pointing the finger and shit stirring did I, because I would have had no right to - the same way you havn't in this situation.

Not everyone has the time or money to go and pay for a subscription to get the game early and to 'put the effort' in a week early, if only it where that easy.
Agreed, but I did - should I feel guilty for this?

The fact is that we created a team on DF for ALL DF members to get involved in no matter how good or bad and no matter how often you play. No one said you can't go and play as a 3 but it would have been nice to be asked get involved.
Mate if you have told us your busy, have real life shit ging on and don't play for weeks on end, why would we then be asking you to get more involved?
That doesn't make sense - if you had more time to play or whatever I assume you would let us know or turn up and tell us one night, no?

So enjoy your 3 man team i wish you every success it's been a good 3 years, just a shame it has to end like this
Agreed, this drama was unnecessary and unexpected.