Close

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    DF VIP Member
    Thanks
    Karma Level

Help talktalk board of directors

need to bomb these bastards with complaints, as i cant be dealing with the monkeys in the call centres, all they do is read of the screen, escalate things, and thats it, been waiting 3 months for an active phone line and internet, had 4 fucked around appointments. and no doubt have to wait another month for a appointment, ive just signed up for sky, and thats the 21st november...

emailed bt seniors, and had a reply of some pomp ian livingston, saying i need to email talktalk seniors. so ive found the board of directors, does anyone know if its the same as bt (eg: ian.livingston@bt.com)

firstname.surname@talktalk.net

or has anyone a page that gives all this fancy info out, i found my stuff from phonebt.com some ex bt engineer whos well pissed with openreach and the way bt is run, i really want to stir shit up and get something done and get compensated.

3 months in this day and age! theres nothing wrong with the exchange or the cab box down the road, it just me or the address they keep messing around...

thanks in advance

DF VIP Member
    Thanks
    Karma Level

Default Re: talktalk board of directors

Here you go - http://www.ceoemail.com/

Used that many a time to get the email of company bigwigs.

TalkTalk Telecom Group / Tiscali / Pipex / Nildram / Opal / Onetel Dido Harding, Chief Executive Dido Harding
    dido.harding@talktalkplc.com

Come and have a go if you think you're hard enough! - http://toastlad.mybrute.com

2 Thanks given to ptm

bomberman (11th October 2012),  mrphil (10th October 2012)  

DF VIP Member
    Thanks
    Karma Level

sorted, hopefully this will get me somewhere, ive sent a nice email over now, so will have to wait for a response, ill post to let you know how it goes!

no one needs to wait 3 months for a phone line! its a fooking joke! thank god for my dongle, like being back on dial up

Thanks
    Karma Level

Helped get a friend who was in contract with talk talk over to sky.. and talk talk said they would let him leave after I proved how shite they were....
    funily enough they then said they knew nothing about agreeing to let him out of contract lol
    After several VERY strong phone calls they backed down and gave up.

Its funny on talk talk he had to reboot router about 10 times a day and got speed test of about 6 mb
    Switched to sky.. works without reboots and gets speedtests of about 22mb
    Both run over BT's network lol

Wouldnt ever touch them with a barge pole imho

DF VIP Member
    Thanks
    Karma Level

assholes! thats all i can say. i just want my line connected, and i want it now lol!

Thanks
    Karma Level

on slight tangent.

I was getting pissed about by AOL as my router died but they wernt willing to send me a new one with out the standard 4 hour telephone call,and did the same as you got the boss' email address for carphonewarehouse (as was a few years ago and they owned AOL), the next day got an email from one of his PA's who was quite helpful and even gave me a direct line to an AOL engineer in Ireland (would of been better if he was from England) which saved hours going thru the call centres.

I have used simular ploys with other companies since too ;-)

So it is a good Idea to aim as high as you can, usually you wont hit the target direct but as soon as someone responds then your in ;-)

DF VIP Member
    Thanks
    Karma Level

christ, emailed last night at around 7-8, had 3 replys back from some sarah melenik exec at talktalk, saying sorry that i had to email ian livingston (bt exec) and all that crap, we was exchanging emails at 11pm, i now have my own personal point of contact, some girl joanne, she rang me at 9.08am today, saying shes going to sort this out, and will be emailing the bt execs about this, and that i will hear back at some point today with a new appointment within the week, i dont have to go through these numptys anymore on the phone in mongo land, shes even released my £40 credit as a cheque, so im going to push for more compo of them now, my annual days off to wait in for nothing, phone bills they can pay back, etc etc.

ill never phone a customer service agent again with a complaint, ill go right to the top!

thanks

Thanks
    Karma Level

Yeah mrphil its def the way to go amazing what a well targeted email can do these days ;-)

DF VIP Member
    Thanks
    Karma Level

within an hour of the phone call i had this morning, funnily enough BT openreach are coming today between 1-6, but totatlly unrelated to the escalation that has been raised, i am typing this quoting my 2 fingers LMAO

DF VIP Member
    Thanks
    Karma Level

just had confirmation that 100% engineer is coming today and there issuing me a cheque of £180 lol

cant fault this!

Thanks
    Karma Level

Quote Originally Posted by mrphil View Post
    just had confirmation that 100% engineer is coming today and there issuing me a cheque of £180 lol

cant fault this!
    Nice one good luck and hope they turned up today.

Thought I would try this with Dreams as I'm having issues and emailed all three directors only to be fobbed off by a "Senior Customer Services Manager" and my complaint has then been forwarded onto their Customer Services Manager for review!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Fantastic :-(
    Don't take life seriously. It isn't permanent.

DF VIP Member
    Thanks
    Karma Level

engineer just left, still no line though, waiting for exchange engineer to come out in the morning, as theres nothing from cab to exchange.... hes done the work in the cab and the property, just needs this exchange engineer to go to the exchange...

hopefully will be sorted tomorrow!

Thanks
    Karma Level

Even with £180 cheque I wouldnt touch talk talk... my brief experience with them was terrible... and when eventually they got it working aboyt 3 months later they sent me a letter saying my downloading was so much it was effecting other people on the exchange and sent me a MAC code and kindly asked me to leave...

They are cheap.... for a very good reason

I dont buy asda smart price bacon cos it is shit and filled with water...
    E.G you get what u pay for and these cheap 'unlimited' ISP's are total wank IMHO

DF VIP Member
    Thanks
    Karma Level

Quote Originally Posted by macmilm View Post
    Even with £180 cheque I wouldnt touch talk talk... my brief experience with them was terrible... and when eventually they got it working aboyt 3 months later they sent me a letter saying my downloading was so much it was effecting other people on the exchange and sent me a MAC code and kindly asked me to leave...

They are cheap.... for a very good reason

I dont buy asda smart price bacon cos it is shit and filled with water...
    E.G you get what u pay for and these cheap 'unlimited' ISP's are total wank IMHO
    nothing wrong with smart price bacon lol or smart price mince...and with £180 i can buy shitloads.. :O) I am a cheakskate tho lol

ive booked in with sky, there sorting it out on the 21st nov, this gives bt and talktalk time to sort my line out and get me going, then sky should be a breeze, trust me when my talktalk line goes active, im gonna be sucking a bit from the exchange, i have one hell of a backlog of downloads muhahahahaha, id love them to send me a letter saying fook off heres ya mac!

Thanks
    Karma Level

Quote Originally Posted by mrphil View Post
    nothing wrong with smart price bacon lol or smart price mince...and with £180 i can buy shitloads.. :O) I am a cheakskate tho lol

ive booked in with sky, there sorting it out on the 21st nov, this gives bt and talktalk time to sort my line out and get me going, then sky should be a breeze, trust me when my talktalk line goes active, im gonna be sucking a bit from the exchange, i have one hell of a backlog of downloads muhahahahaha, id love them to send me a letter saying fook off heres ya mac!
    I know I was surprised... found it funny to be slowing everyone down in my village lol

DF VIP Member
    Thanks
    Karma Level

i cant beleive that i have been allocated my own exec manager! its fooking brilliant, i have a direct number, email that gets anwsered within 10 minutes, after hours update and support lol, its brilliant!

She told me last night that she has worked with TT for 7 years, and never had a case like this where its so on form.

mind i bet i caused a whirlwind up the top, i emailed 4 BT execs, inc charles dunstone, also 2 of the execs at TT, i just cant imagine ever ringing east asia again! this is how customer service should be!

MJ Quinns is back on the case again, getting an exchange engineer out, then might have one final engineer to the house to double check the tone to the cab, im going to be exceeding 40gb download as soon as its connected, utorrent is fired up ready all paused waiting to rock an roll lmao.
    good job im unlimited downloads! hope i get a good speed now tho, ill be pissed if it comes on at 3mb :O/ - back on the emails to the execs again otherwise

Thanks
    Karma Level

Yeah, sod the call centres go straight for the organ grinders as once you emailed them they cannot ignore it ;-)
    Yeah usually get yourself a nice little contact in the company and if they ever piss you off you just post their phone/email on a forum for everyone to contact them on ;-) Never tried the compo route tho so nice work!!

I have also been coping in watchdog@bbc.co.uk on any emails I send like this to as that would put the shits up them even more :-D

DF VIP Member
    Thanks
    Karma Level

a little update, had a few phone calls from the talk talk centre last night and this morning, spoke to 2 different people who have been instructed to follow this over the weekend, was told a engineer is coming out today (Saturday) to complete work, as there’s high Resistance on the line, plus there’s a Dlink problem at the exchange side, I could phone out and use the net, bit glitchy the net was, but at least it was working.

approx 11.30am net stops working, checked phone, dead no dial tone, waited half hour, still nothing to had a little nose down to the cab and exchange, on the way down the road BT drove past me, fook knows where they went, but exchange empty and no one at the cab, so hoping that was the engineer and he’s popped off somewhere for a break, as someone has messed with the line today as its gone off, when I spoke to the Quinn’s engineer last night he said the high resistance would not cause any further problems and would not go off or get worse, so work must be going on, just hope they haven’t tampered with it and thought its a little bit beyond them and that ill have to get another engineer out, as ill be stuck all weekend with this bloody dongle otherwise....

suppose things have to get worse before better.
    Tried phoning normal customer services to transfer me through to the correct department to chase the update, got halted, they cant proceed as the ceo exec has put a block on the account as they are dealing with it, so he’s requested a call back from them…

DF VIP Member
    Thanks
    Karma Level

and i received one of two cheques today, so progressing!

DF VIP Member
    Thanks
    Karma Level

Hi all,

just an update, my issue is now resolved, and I now have internet and phone! YAY! Getting 10mb/s on download speed and only 0.75mb/s upload, I think that’s the best my exchange can push out, but I’m happy, torrents don’t do anything in the day, but when I go to bed, the magic must work as I wake up and 10+ things are complete! :O) I’ve even caught it at 300+ kb/s when I’ve nipped down for a drink 4.15 in the morning, and in the day I’m lucky to see between 0.7kb/s to 7.0kb/s

I had to send another serious complaint to all the directors/execs, and even included the ferret and watchdog, on Monday night, as talk talk phoned me up saying an engineer had been to the property but no one was in, considering I was in from 10.15 that day all day, I explained I have motion detected cctv, and nothing come up, and also the neighbors saw nothing as we live in a closed off street, talk talk said, they are not disputing this but now my priority has gone and its back to business as usual and whenever BT can fit me in, so fuming I was, I done my nice aggressive email, and about 45 mins later, I had the exec of talk talk Sarah melenik on the phone, personally and didn’t even withhold her number, and said it will be sorted on Tuesday and I have her word on it.

engineer comes out at 9.30 yesterday,, no phone call so lucky Mrs. was in, the engineer told me he had a phone call at 8.00 from his boss, to drop everything and get over to the next valley to my house, so he turned up, and BT phoned him then an exec from talk talk, and ordered the engineer not to leave my property until my phone line is active with inbound/outbound calls, the engineer was an honest nice guy, couldn’t fault him, he said in 38 years of service for BT, has he never heard of a high level complaint like this, he said the orders where coming from the top, way beyond his managers manager, lol! he said I must have hit the right people as this has never happened, even talk talk confirmed this that since operating no one has had "VIP" treatment like I have. (Unless you’re personally paying them I bet)

Engineer also said that an engineer had come out the night before, and done all the work in the cab, but due to them only having so much time allocated to each job, he had no time to come to the property, I went on to the exec at talk talk, who give me a massive apology, and as I said to her, it’s too late, I’ve been accused of being a liar and that BT come to my house when they didn’t! I had about 50 apologies on the phone in the space of the 6 minute phone call.

I’ve even managed to squeeze another £110 out of them and 3 months free services, so that’s pushing £280 off them, and 3 months free service, saving me £75! Excellent especially with crimbo sneaking around the corner!

Got there in the end, I emailed the right people; got the result I wanted, caused a right whirl wind up the top!
    No apology from BT though lol.

I’ve now basically been told any more faults after 10 days, apparently the setting in period, to go through to customer services, fook that, any issues I’m going back to the top lol

3 Thanks given to mrphil

ant3b (18th October 2012),  CallmeGoose (18th October 2012),  cassy34 (18th October 2012)  

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast