Close

DF VIP Member
    Thanks
    Karma Level

Help iphone saying no service

hi can any one help just looked at my phone and i get no service turned phone on and of still nothing any one having problems with o2 then it may just be the nework if not need help

iphone 4 ios6 unlocked

DF VIP Member
    Thanks
    Karma Level

Default Re: iphone saying no service

about 25% of o2 network is down again effecting quite a few people i know

Thanks to Mobileman

Zoots (12th October 2012)  

DF VIP Member
    Thanks
    Karma Level

thanks for the info mobileman

DF VIP Member
    Thanks
    Karma Level

O2 has been hit by network problems again with O2 customers across the country complaining they could not access the network today.
    The company has apologised to what it estimates to be 10% of its 23 million customers affected by the outage. An O2 spokesman has confirmed the fault will be fixed this afternoon (12 October).
    The problems come just three months after O2 faced outages in July when 7.6 million customers were hit by the operator’s 24-hour service disruption.
    An O2 spokesman told Mobile this latest problem was not confined to a specific region and that the operator was investigating the cause of the problem.
    Customers on the O2 community forum voiced their frustration today with a number complaining of the frequency of outages on the network. One said: ‘No signal in Worcestershire for the last couple of hours! A bit fed up with all the saga of poor service from O2. It isn't the first time and gets too frequent to tolerate! I will be looking at cancelling my contract even though it has another year to run! O2 – it's a bad business these days!!’
    Another forum member said: ‘Same problem with calls, texts and 3G here in Hertfordshire. It feels like it's a very similar issue to the last time this happened – ie, random numbers are affected, not areas. I'm very frustrated that O2 do not appear to have any urgency around fixing this. Again.’
    In a statement on the forum O2 said: 'We have received reports that some members are experiencing problems with their phones when trying to call or text. Data may also be affected and this is being investigated.'
    It also asked members to post their attempts to fix the problem and to say whether they were successful.
    It stated: 'If you are experiencing problems, please post what you have tried to do to fix the problem (rebooting the phone, wiping your SIM card etc), even if it did not work. Please also have a look at the status checker,' adding: 'Alternatively, if you have not been affected, that would be great to know too.'
    A spokesman said: 'Approximately 10% of our customers have experienced intermittent service when making calls or using data since lunchtime today. Some customers will already have had their service restored and we will have a full fix this afternoon. We are sorry for the inconvenience this has caused those customers.'

http://www.mobiletoday.co.uk/News/22...ems_again.aspx