Quote Originally Posted by GTI View Post
The only problem is that the user experience on the Nexus 7 is shit, as Apple's Phil Schiller demonstrated, so many Android tablet apps are just blown up phone apps. As i mentioned on an earlier thread I went out and bought a Nexus 7, and although it was perfectly inoffensive I didn't really warm to it and ended up selling it last month. As we keep discussing over and over its the full package with Apple that I care about e.g hardware, software, user experience and customer service. In the world of Android it's fragmented, confused, messy and almost without fail the Android version of any app will always be inferior. Having owned several Android tabs I've pretty much ruled the ecosystem out now, let's see if Microsoft can do a better job.
I agree with the part about apps. I don't agree that Android is messy and that the fragmentation is a problem. That's the whole point. It being Open source is why I love it. I don't want google to go all Apple and control it.

As for Microsoft. The fact they are selling Surface with windows 8 RT and neglecting to inform users that there are a handful of apps that work on it and it won't run most windows applications, doesn't feel me with much confidence...

Quote Originally Posted by ss30 View Post
How come the iPhone and iPod touch came first?, the iPad Mini will be bigger than both and I can use my iPhone without sanding down my fingers!
Those were Steve Jobs words. Why he said it? Who know. He always was rather delusionaly grandiose and self absorbed.