Ok, have had a few and having a few more. I find this upsetting annoying and want it to stop and can't think of what else to do.

Hypothetical scenario = Say someone on the internet, on a specific forum had taken exception to you and would make insinuations on an internet forums and real life then to facebook too (via different aliases). So reporting to facebook about the aliases and blocking them doesn't seem to work. The forum in question the owners seems to give the chap and his clique a lot of leeway as biting back gets you banned whilst the clique get the accepted norm.

The rumours spread by this guy are of a kiddy fiddling and being a bit too friendly/physical with women both of which aren't true, but some do believe. Fuzz say meh all you can do is take it, expensively, to court for things such as defamation.

The forum bit is annoying but overall he is a scum, but the real life and facebook stuff is too far. What is the advice from the DF massive as at the moment my urge is to pop round and give him a friendly advice sesion, but that will just end with me in deep shit so thats out but what other options can I do. Legally to make this stop? apart from become famous.

Cheers as drunk me is annoyed by it.