Close

Thanks
    Karma Level

Bull The urge to smack someone in the face

Ok, have had a few and having a few more. I find this upsetting annoying and want it to stop and can't think of what else to do.

Hypothetical scenario = Say someone on the internet, on a specific forum had taken exception to you and would make insinuations on an internet forums and real life then to facebook too (via different aliases). So reporting to facebook about the aliases and blocking them doesn't seem to work. The forum in question the owners seems to give the chap and his clique a lot of leeway as biting back gets you banned whilst the clique get the accepted norm.

The rumours spread by this guy are of a kiddy fiddling and being a bit too friendly/physical with women both of which aren't true, but some do believe. Fuzz say meh all you can do is take it, expensively, to court for things such as defamation.

The forum bit is annoying but overall he is a scum, but the real life and facebook stuff is too far. What is the advice from the DF massive as at the moment my urge is to pop round and give him a friendly advice sesion, but that will just end with me in deep shit so thats out but what other options can I do. Legally to make this stop? apart from become famous.

Cheers as drunk me is annoyed by it.

DF VIP Member
    Thanks
    Karma Level

Default Re: The urge to smack someone in the face

Quote Originally Posted by katana View Post
    Ok, have had a few and having a few more. I find this upsetting annoying and want it to stop and can't think of what else to do.

Hypothetical scenario = Say someone on the internet, on a specific forum had taken exception to you and would make insinuations on an internet forums and real life then to facebook too (via different aliases). So reporting to facebook about the aliases and blocking them doesn't seem to work. The forum in question the owners seems to give the chap and his clique a lot of leeway as biting back gets you banned whilst the clique get the accepted norm.

The rumours spread by this guy are of a kiddy fiddling and being a bit too friendly/physical with women both of which aren't true, but some do believe. Fuzz say meh all you can do is take it, expensively, to court for things such as defamation.

The forum bit is annoying but overall he is a scum, but the real life and facebook stuff is too far. What is the advice from the DF massive as at the moment my urge is to pop round and give him a friendly advice sesion, but that will just end with me in deep shit so thats out but what other options can I do. Legally to make this stop? apart from become famous.

Fuck me mate! Go and get a life! This forum ain't the Jeremy Kyle show!!

Sent from my HTC Desire using Tapatalk 2
    I STINK GET OVER IT !

Thanks to greens117

katana (16th December 2012)  

Thanks
    Karma Level

Quote Originally Posted by greens117 View Post

Jeremy Kyle...get me the lie detector and the kid is not mine.........I never slept with her and her sister.

Thanks
    Karma Level

Quote Originally Posted by greens117 View Post

2 Thanks given to Bald Bouncer

big3card (17th December 2012),  Nuvoix (16th December 2012)  

Thanks
    Karma Level

Quote Originally Posted by katana View Post

Sticks and stones m8 with names. Hitting the fool will just land you in trouble with the law so just learn to ignore.

I,m a single parent with 2 young girls and I was called a kiddy fiddler by my partners ex husband a few weeks ago and the police were called and believe me they take it very serious when this word is shouted about without just cause.

He got the shock off is life when the old bill told him say it again and you will,be locked up.(he's 46).

So ignore these people and block them or don't use the sites then there's no bother.

Been called a peadofile is the in thing at the mo.