Close

Thanks
    Karma Level

Attention Mayan apocalypse preferable to spending Christmas with the in-laws, survey finds

Mayan apocalypse preferable to spending Christmas with the in-laws, survey finds

Most Britons are keeping their fingers crossed that the impending apocalypse will save them from a trip to the in-laws this Christmas, a survey has found.

Being hit in the face by an asteroid or having your limbs ripped off being by unspeakable winged beasts is infinitely more preferable than listening to some old bitch telling you how to cook a turkey properly, according to the 60 million people officially registered as living in the UK.
    “An asteroid, a comet, a deadly meteor shower – I really couldn’t give a toss how it happens,” said father of two, Simon Williams, who is hoping to spend the festive period in a hastily constructed bunker in his back garden with a copy of the new Bond film.
    “In fact, the Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse are welcome to dismount right outside my house. I’ve even been to Pets at Home to stock up on hay.”

Mayan Apocalypse

William’s mother-in-law and acid-tongued harpie, Vera Stockton, 86, said, ‘That’s typical bloody Simon.”
    “For once we get all the family together and he goes and ruins it by having an end of world scenario possibly brought about by a collision with the hidden planet Nibiru.”
    “My Sharon deserves better.”
    Williams added, “I was hoping that the increase in cosmic vibrational frequencies leading ultimately to humanity’s ascent to a higher plane of consciousness might make the old cow put a sock in it. Fat fucking chance.”
    But last night Vera insisted on having possibly the last ever word.
    “And as for the hay, he’s only gone and bought the wrong sort.”
    “Everyone knows them apocalypse horses won’t eat owt with dandelions in it.”

Read more: http://newsthump.com/2012/12/21/maya...#ixzz2Fg5zaNit
    There are 3 types of people in the world - those who make things happen, those who watch things happen; and those who wondered what happened.

http://newsarse.com/

Conservatives. Putting the 'N' into Cuts.

2 Thanks given to 4me2

CallmeGoose (21st December 2012),  corskey (21st December 2012)  

Thanks
    Karma Level

Default Re: Mayan apocalypse preferable to spending Christmas with the in-laws, survey finds

Anyone saw the news presenter saying the apolcalypse didn't come so he would have to spend xmas with the inlaws? There was something about the way he looked just after that makes me wonder if someone saw this and dared him to slip it in.

Thanks
    Karma Level

Default Re: Mayan apocalypse preferable to spending Christmas with the in-laws, survey finds

4me2, this is quite pissibley the greatest thing I have ever read!