Close

Thanks
    Karma Level

Default Piers Morgan/Alex Jones - Quite possibly the most annoying man ever (Alex that is)

If you skip to around 3 mins in, that's the real start of it all. There's a video on the Daily Mail website that cuts straight to the main ruckus. I couldn't watch all of it simply because Alex Jones to me, just came across as a raving lunatic with serious pyschotic potential and quite possibly the most annoying man to date in my opinion.

To be honest, I visualise his home to look like Big Daddy and Hit Girls home in the movie Kick Ass.... and then some x 10. I know Piers is a twat but this guy just went supernova grade twat. I'd not want to be anywhere near him and in my opinion, he's everything that gives people the bad opinion about the USA which is a shame because largely, it's a wonderful place with so much to see.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...n-control.html

Piers' EXPLOSIVE showdown with the man who wants to deport him: Sparks fly as CNN host discusses gun control with Alex Jones

• Jones, a radio host and prominent conspiracy theorist, called British CNN host a 'foreigner and a redcoat'
    • Jones is leading a drive to petition the White House to deport Morgan for advocating tougher gun control laws
    • The libertarian commentator threatened '1776 will commence again if you try to take our firearms'

By Daily Mail Reporter
    PUBLISHED: 05:13, 8 January 2013 | UPDATED: 15:11, 8 January 2013

Piers Morgan's interview with the man leading the charge to have him deported turned explosive as the CNN anchor tried to discuss gun control in America.
    Morgan brought radio talk show host Alex Jones onto his prime time show on Monday to explain why he thinks the British journalist and broadcaster should be banned from the U.S. for his views on gun control.
    The topic has been the focus of Piers Morgan's shows since the December 14 massacre at Sandy Hook Elementary School in Newtown, Connecticut.

Jones, however, spent nearly all of the time screaming at Morgan at the top of his lungs, calling him a 'redcoat foreigner' and threatening revolution if anyone tried to 'take our guns.'
    Scroll down for video and transcript of the rant

Explosive: Alex Jones, right, spent nearly all of his 15 minutes on CNN shouting at Piers Morgan, left, at the top of his lungs

Volatile: Jones ranted for three minutes straight at the start of the interview, without Morgan getting a single word in edgewise

'Let me say, 1776 will commence again if you try to take our firearms. No matter how many lemmings you get out there on the street begging for them to be taken. We will not relinquish them,' Jones said.

Jones, a well-known conspiracy theorist whose radio show and website, InfoWars.com, reaches millions of Americans, at one point challenged Morgan to a boxing match.

More...

He also claimed 'mass murder suicide pills' like the anti-depressant Prozac were the real cause of massacres like the ones at Sandy Hook Elementary School and the late screening of the 'Dark Knight Rises' in Aurora, Colorado.
    Throughout the exchange, Morgan attempted to foster a debate about gun control, beginning with the fact that the United States counted more than 11,000 gun murders last year while Britain had only 35.

Finger pointing: Jones said Morgan is a foreigner who is working to disarm the American people for dastardly purposes

Fiery: Morgan tried several times to calm Jones down and had little success

Angry: Jones clearly had a point to make and was intent on shouting to ensure he was heard

He tried many times to calm Jones down and get him to answer his questions.
    Most of the time, it was a failed effort and Jones was insistent on getting his own points across.
    Morgan, a Mail On Sunday columnist and former editor of The Daily Mirror and News Of The World, began one exchange by saying: 'Let's try again. You accuse me of attacking the second amendment... '

Jones responded: 'I wanna get people off pills that the insert says will make you commit suicide and kill people. I wanna blame the real culprit - suicide pills. Mass murder pills.'
    When asked again about the difference in the murder rates between the U.S. and Britain, Jones responded: 'You're a hatchet man of the New World Order' - referring to the belief among conspiracy theorists that an international cabal is working to break down national boundaries and control the entire world.

Argument: Alex Jones refuses to remove his shoes while going through airport security as a police officer allegedly threatens to arrest him

Iconic: These image of police officers and teachers leading children to safety immediately after the Sandy Hook massacre was seen around the world

Morgan was persistent: 'Let's try again. How many gun murders were there in Britain last year?'
    Jones responded: 'I don't know, how many chimpanzees can dance on the head of a pin?'
    James Holmes, who faces multiple counts of first-degree murder and attempted murder for the Colorado theater Dark Knight Rises shooting

Jones is leading a drive to petition the White House, under its We the People program, to deport Morgan back to Britain because he 'is engaged in a hostile attack against the U.S. Constitution by targeting the Second Amendment.'
    The petition has more than 105,000 votes - more than four times the number required to receive an official White House response.

Jones explained the reason for the petition, saying: 'It's to point out that you're a foreigner, a redcoat, here telling us what to do.'

'Redcoat' refers to the red uniforms British soldiers wore as they fought the colonists during the Revolutionary War.
    Before he had even managed to arrive for his appearance on Piers Morgan's show, Jones had already been filmed in argumentative scenes.
    A known critic of Homeland Security, Jones felt he was being singled out when Austin-Bergstrom airport security made him remove his shoes.
    In the ensuing argument, Jones claims, he was threatened with arrest by police until he agreed to their request.
    After Morgan's interview with Jones first aired, the White House press office responded to questions about the petition with a statement saying: 'The White House responds to all petitions that cross the threshold and we will respond to this one.

'In the meantime, it is worth remembering that the freedom of expression is a bedrock principle in our democracy.'
    'THE SECOND AMENDMENT ISN'T FOR DUCK HUNTING. IT'S THERE TO PROTECT US!': READ TRANSCRIPT OF ALEX JONES'S RANT HERE

Alex Jones starts by explaining his reason for supporting the Second Amendment

ALEX JONES: We did it as a way to bring attention to the fact that we have all of these foreigners, and the Russian government, the official Chinese government -- Mao said political power goes out of the barrel of a gun, he killed about 80 million people because he's the only guy who had the guns -- so we did it to point out that this is globalism, and the mega banks that control the planet and brag they have taken over -- in Bloomberg, AP, Reuters, you name it -- brag that they're going to get our guns as well.

They've taken everybody's guns, but the Swiss and the American people and when they get our guns, they can have their world tyranny while the government buys 1.6 billion bullets, armored vehicles, tanks, helicopters, predator drones, armed now in U.S. skies, being used to arrest people in North Dakota.
    The Second Amendment isn't there for duck hunting. It's there to protect us from tyrannical government and street thugs. Take the woman in India, your piece earlier on CNN earlier, I was watching during Anderson Cooper's show, didn't tell you the women of India have signed giant petitions to get firearms because the police can't and won't protect them.
    The answer is -- wait a minute, I have FBI crime statistics that come out of a year late, 2011, 20-plus percent crime drop in the last nine years, real violent crime because more guns means less crime. Britain took the guns 15, 16 years ago.

Tripling of your overall violent crime. True, we have a higher gun violence level, but overall, muggings, stabbing, deaths -- those men [allegedly] raped that woman in India to death with an iron rod 4 feet long. You can't ban the iron rods.

The guns, the iron rods, Piers, didn't do it, the tyrants did it. Hitler took the guns Stalin took the guns, Mao took the guns, Fidel Castro took the guns, Hugo Chavez took the guns, and I'm here to tell you, 1776 will commence again if you try to take our firearms! It doesn't matter how many lemmings you get out there in the street begging for them to have their guns taken. We will not relinquish them. Do you understand?
    He goes on talk about the lower number of gun deaths in the UK
    ALEX JONES: I already said earlier that England had lower gun crime rate because you took all the guns. But you have hoards of people burning down cities and beating old women's brains out out everyday.

They arrest people in England if they defend themselves, that's on record. My God, you have a total police state. Everybody is fleeing the country because -- you've had to flee, bud. Yeah, you fled here. Why don't you go back and face the charges for the hacking scandal?

PIERS MORGAN: Answer this question. How many --

JONES: Why did you get fired from the Daily Mirror for putting out fake stories? You're a hatchet man of the New World Order. You're a hatchet man! And I'm going to say this here, you think you're a tough guy? Have me back with a boxing ring and I'll wear red, white, and blue, and you'll wear your Jolly Roger.
    Source: Real Clear Politics

Thanks
    Karma Level

Default Re: Piers Morgan/Alex Jones - Quite possibly the most annoying man ever (Alex that is

reminds me of trying to discuss shit with my ex. Headless twat running round in circles spouting random 'facts' about irrelevant points.

Thanks to {{909}}

rIKmAN (9th January 2013)  

DF VIP Member
    Thanks
    Karma Level

Default Re: Piers Morgan/Alex Jones - Quite possibly the most annoying man ever (Alex that is

Even though he was being a knob it was a bit cheap to finish the interview by asking his views on 11/9 so as to discredit him.

Thanks to Mule

JonEp (10th January 2013)  

Thanks
    Karma Level

wow the guy is a cock of the highest order.

when he started speaking in a dicky accent he proved beyond doubt that he was not capable of holding a debate - that was the action of a child (or AliG )

2 Thanks given to Zippeyrude

beacytan (9th January 2013),  littlebilly1 (9th January 2013)  

Thanks
    Karma Level

that guy is a cock. The way he kept saying words to the effect of "lets settle it with a fist fight" just made him look like a dumb bitch

Thanks
    Karma Level

What a cock..... Goes to show, take the toys away and they end up crying...

Piers said it all at the end of the *ahem* interview *ahem*

"WHATEVER!"

Thanks
    Karma Level

Alex Jones is a prize cock Ive been a big fan of conspiracy stuff over the years and Ive got piles of DVDs on the diferent subjects by all the leading theorists - except Alex Jones .. I just cant stand him all he does is shout and ball that hes right and anyone who opposes him is wrong, to be honest I think he realises this himself now and its more of a character he plays as it sells his dvds and get listeners to listen to his shite infowars show etc.

BUT to be honest I think Piers Morgan has been quite clever and is milking this situation as much as he can to make himself an even more high profile celebrity in the USA, having Jones come on and rant and rave and make no sense has probably swung a lot more people in Morgans favour, theres no chance of him being deported at all - I think everybody knows that, after all Americas the land of the free where free speech is regarded even higher than the right to bear arms.

Thanks
    Karma Level

Maybe Alex Jones will shoot Piers. Win win all round. No more Piers and the world would have got 1 more head case off the street.
    In all seriousness though the most frightening thing about all of this is that guy is allowed to own/carry a gun. Absolutely potty. Let Darwin take care of itself I suppose.

DF VIP Member
    Thanks
    Karma Level

Quote Originally Posted by MoNkFiSh View Post
    after all Americas the land of the free where free speech is regarded even higher than the right to bear arms.
    Only one place in the Constitution and I suspect that a large Majority of the population (this whole Piers Morgan nonsense is a case in point) hold the Second Amendment to the exclusion of the First.
    If at first you don't succeed.....redefine success. . . .

Thanks to blaggard

Geko (9th January 2013)  

Thanks
    Karma Level

In my opinion Americans decide and it seems they consider the mass murders a price worth paying as a majority and as long as that opinion is held by the majority what right does any other country to try and tell it's people what to do. I also feel this is a lesson Americans should use when they interfere with the way other people choose to run there countries.

I am far more concerned about hundreds of thousands of unarmed civilians killed around the world in the name of stamping out terrorism some of them not even old enough to even be able to say the word never mind understand it so I value life I do not look at the country of origin before I put a price on the worth of that life as does the media.

3 Thanks given to Bald Bouncer

Ashley (9th January 2013),  Ganty (9th January 2013),  Geko (9th January 2013)  

Thanks
    Karma Level

Default Re: Piers Morgan/Alex Jones - Quite possibly the most annoying man ever

http://teamcoco.com/video/alex-jones-piers-morgan-guns

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

Thanks to AD

littlebilly1 (9th January 2013)  

Thanks
    Karma Level

Most Americans are passionate about guns. Just check out the comments in the Youtube video. Other nationalities are anti-guns. Most of the American's comments are pro.

Thanks
    Karma Level

You are all missing the point here, the Yanks can keep Piers and needn't return him.

2 Thanks given to Chubbs

JonEp (10th January 2013),  Tim.Lad (11th January 2013)  

Thanks
    Karma Level

what a tool that man is it would be just fantastic if piers pulled out a gun and took that big mouth fucker out
    Last edited by toonarmynufc; 10th January 2013 at 08:53 PM.

Thanks
    Karma Level

Both a pair of dicks, just leave The U S of A to it, if they want to kill eachother then thats their perogative. Piers is just trying to make a name for himself in America, hes a kaniving minipulative cunt, he uses the press/media to his advantage. He ran away to America to avoid answering questions reagarding the phone hacking and for that I hope he stays there and eventually gets shot. To be honest there is a very realistic chance that he will get murdered over there. BTW this in no way takes away that fact that Alex Jones is also a fat obnoxious annoying fuckin moron.

Thanks to Lighty

Bald Bouncer (11th January 2013)