Basically looking for some advice on what is the best method of watching EPL as legit as possible.

This isn't for personal use more for my local services club.

I want to know what the costs are for the best way to do this, installation and running costs etc.

Method 1 was to look at connecting a laptop to the TV and use either XBMC or watch some other stream. This is never going to happen, as you need a laptop and someone who is able to use it, find a stream, connect it to wifi etc.

Method 2 was some sort of IPTV box. These as far as I can tell are quite pricey and tend to need a good dsl (wired) connection. The club only has free wifi by The Cloud.

Finally method 3 is to use the regular satellite setup, which is user friendly, consistant and not reliant a dsl conneciton.

SO, what gear needs to be purchased and what package needs getting? I've noticed a lot of places online are saying that they sell stuff to be used for home use only. Is this a clause for their benefit so they don't get into shit, or is there some sort of issue with it being in a pub/club?

The club itself, already subscribes to Sky and has all the usual PRS licenses etc. There are basically three TV's in two bars there, and initally we are only looking to add the satellite box to just one of them directly rather than fuck about with the existing setup too much.

So standalone box, dish and package etc.

DJ OD