Close

DF Super Moderator
    Thanks
    Karma Level

free Real Racing 3 from EA on Android and iOS devices.

... is super impressive and the most graphically intensive racing game I personally have seen on Android yet, and best of all, its FREE!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kuwje2DzE10

Real Racing 3 sets a new standard for mobile racing games – it really must be experienced to be believed.**This is a highly detailed game of superior quality. Please make sure you have at least 1.2GB of free space on your device.**
    Trailblazing new features include officially licensed tracks, an expanded 22-car grid, and over 45 meticulously detailed cars from makers like Porsche, Lamborghini, Dodge, Bugatti, and Audi. Plus, racing with friends gets kicked into another dimension with the reality-bending Time Shifted Multiplayer™ (TSM) technology.

REAL CARS
    Featuring Real Racing’s largest roster of cars yet, don’t miss our new manufacturers like Porsche, Lamborghini, Dodge, Bugatti, and Audi. Take the wheels of over 45 intensely detailed racers and test your skills on an authentic 22-car race grid – for the first time on mobile.

REAL TRACKS
    In another first for the Real Racing series, burn rubber on a full lineup of real tracks in multiple configurations from top locations around the world, including Mazda Raceway Laguna Seca, Circuit de Spa-Francorchamps, Silverstone, Hockenheimring, and many more.

REAL PEOPLE
    Like nothing you’ve seen before, our innovative new Time Shifted Multiplayer™ lets you race anyone, anytime – even if they’re offline! Every career event is filled with fully interactive AI-controlled time-shifted versions of your Facebook friends, as well as other players from around the world.

MORE CHOICES THAN EVER
    Compete in over 900 events like cup races, eliminations, endurance challenges, and drag races. Upgrade your car parts to maximize performance. See the action through a variety of camera angles and fine-tune the controls to your personal preference.

THE PREMIER RACING EXPERIENCE
    Powered by the remarkable new MintTM 3 Engine, Real Racing 3 features persistent car damage, fully functioning rear view mirrors, and dynamic reflections for a super-enhanced racing reality. Enjoy a rich, next-gen game with the most advanced cross-platform social and competitive racing community ever. Real Racing 3 delivers it all.
    Welcome to the definitive racing experience for everyone, everywhere.

NOTE:
    Your saved progress will be lost if you remove this game from your device.
    YOU MUST BE 13+ TO PLAY. ACCEPTANCE OF END USER LICENSE AGREEMENT, EA PRIVACY POLICY AND TERMS OF SERVICE REQUIRED TO PLAY. EA ONLINE PRIVACY POLICY AND TERMS OF SERVICE CAN BE FOUND AT www.ea.com.
    EA MAY RETIRE ONLINE FEATURES AFTER 30 DAYS NOTICE POSTED ON www.ea.com/1/services-updates

Google Play
    https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...s.r3_row&hl=en

App Store
    https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/real-racing-3/id556164008?mt=8
    Last edited by DejaVu; 5th May 2013 at 09:40 PM.

4 Thanks given to DejaVu

gazza341 (6th May 2013),  Mobileman (5th May 2013),  Rick Sanchez (5th May 2013),  WRATH OF BOD (6th May 2013)  

DF VIP Member
    Thanks
    Karma Level

Default Re: Real Racing 3 from EA on Android and iOS devices.

I do love this game. Just wish I had more money to buy more cars. Think they are missing out on sales, if you could buy a few 100k credit for 99p if have spent a bomb now.

DF VIP Member
    Thanks
    Karma Level

IAPfree(standalone) from insanelyi repo will get you all the R$ and gold you could ever need if you're playing this on iOS devices

Sent From TapaTalk

Thanks
    Karma Level

i have 2, its good game but much prefer driving on pc, i just got Rfactor2 beta 2nite. do love a good driving game.

DF VIP Member
    Thanks
    Karma Level

Managed to get the unlimited money back working on my HTC but it stopped my game save. Worth it though, it would be impossible to buy the faster cars without spending a fortune. Good fun beating my mates times who normally destroy me :-)

Thanks
    Karma Level

I waited for this and actually d/l it within about an hour of release on iPhone

Graphically it's astounding but essentially dull in the long run.

After 2-3 days intense play i got very bored and didnt go back
    Facebook: http://facebook.com/maltloaf Garmin Connect: http://connect.garmin.com/profile/maltloaf_df
    Strava: https://www.strava.com/athletes/2631290
    i5 6600k @ 4.5GHz/3060ti 8GB Oculus Quest 2
    Laptop Asus FX505GT i5 9500/1650 4GB