Close

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Thanks
    Karma Level

Default Re: Ghosts ? Do you believe in them ?

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.James View Post

Far from it. He's a proper hardcore extremist Christian. He's believes "if it's not in the bible, it's not God's word because that is the only document that contains Jesus teachings". Catholics make shit up to suit themselves and aren't real Christians.
    That's not very christian of him is it ! ;-p

Thanks
    Karma Level

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.James View Post
    Far from it. He's a proper hardcore extremist Christian. He's believes "if it's not in the bible, it's not God's word because that is the only document that contains Jesus teachings". Catholics make shit up to suit themselves and aren't real Christians.

Yes.... But if he's not a Catholic, then he is a modern form of Christianity. Probably a protestant. Catholics are Christians, by the way, I am not sure if you understood this from your post.

Read about the reformation of Christianity and then you can go into work and abuse the religious guy. Basically the King James bible is the same as the Catholic bible with some bits removed from the old testament. So.... Like I said.... Catholics started the Christian craze (Sugar Hill Gang) and Protestants came in a lot later thinking they were cool. (Soldier Boy).

I was brought up CofE (Protestant). But I am convinced there is no god, not a doubt in my mind. The same with Ghosts. I am an atheist.

Thanks
    Karma Level

Quote Originally Posted by beaconboy View Post
    That's not very christian of him is it ! ;-p
    That's just my way of summing up the conversations I've had with him... The kid himself the kid doesn't swear, drink, smoke, no sex before marriage, he give 20% gross wages to his church, he's off doing missionary hut building in Africa this summer.

He's even stopped downloading because it's a sin and has bought an 'all you can eat' cinema tickets instead lol

Thanks
    Karma Level

Quote Originally Posted by Geko View Post
    Yes.... But if he's not a Catholic, then he is a modern form of Christianity. Probably a protestant. Catholics are Christians, by the way, I am not sure if you understood this from your post.

Read about the reformation of Christianity and then you can go into work and abuse the religious guy. Basically the King James bible is the same as the Catholic bible with some bits removed from the old testament. So.... Like I said.... Catholics started the Christian craze (Sugar Hill Gang) and Protestants came in a lot later thinking they were cool. (Soldier Boy).

I was brought up CofE (Protestant). But I am convinced there is no god, not a doubt in my mind. The same with Ghosts. I am an atheist.
    The guy's not protestant. He's borederline fundamentalist. I can't ask him as he's not here today, he called in sick, I guess he wasn't praying hard enough lol

I went to Catholic primary/secondary schools but have never been Christened/Baptised. I'm pretty clued up on religion as I was forced into it all my school life.

But I'm just not prepared to discredit something because we can't prove it exists. An athiest is someone who doesn't believe there is a god, and that's the category I fall into. I don't believe there's a guy with a big pointy finger, white robe and beard looking down on us all, or any other god for that matter. I do think there's something else that explains it all, but we just don't know what it is yet.

I don't believe in ghosts but do think there's a rational explanation for them, that again, we just don't understand.

Thanks to Mr.James

Geko (9th May 2013)  

DF VIP Member
    Thanks
    Karma Level

why have we turned do you believe in ghosts into a my religious dick is bigger than your religious dick comp?
    bbshark. The Member with the first ever DF Fine

http://digital-forums.com/showthread.php?t=451657

Thanks
    Karma Level

Quote Originally Posted by bbshark View Post
    why have we turned do you believe in ghosts into a my religious dick is bigger than your religious dick comp?

Because threads evolve. It's how conversation works and every successful thread goes off topic. If it stayed on topic it would be a couple of pages long. We are also talking about fairy stories and the one of Jesus is the most famous of them all.

But, no-one was saying they were the most religious, and that is what your post implies.

And no-one mentioned penises. That is definitely off topic.

Thanks to Geko

GTI (9th May 2013)  

Thanks
    Karma Level

Quote Originally Posted by Geko View Post
    And no-one mentioned penises. That is definitely off topic.
    Not necessarily...

Do you think she sucked his dick to get him hard first?

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage...h-a-ghost.html

DF VIP Member
    Thanks
    Karma Level

Modern Physics and frequencies apparently? Can understand that tbh.

So not Ghosts just that uncle savilles creepy premonition is on 93.7 and we are living on 98.9. Dinosaurs are on 101.1 btw for you culture vultures.
    "Your proposition may be good. But let's have one thing understood
    Whatever it is, I'm against it! And even when you've changed it Or condensed it
    I'm against it!"
    A top man

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234