Close

Thanks
    Karma Level

Default Will Smith & Jaden Rap on Graham Norton.... Keep watching for the best bit ;)

Will Smith & Jaden Rap on Graham Norton.... Keep watching for the best bit

9 Thanks given to AD

Ashley (25th May 2013),  bimba (27th May 2013),  flumperino (25th May 2013),  jw_2000_uk (26th May 2013),  Mobileman (27th May 2013),  Mr Olympia (25th May 2013),  Welsh Pete (25th May 2013),  WRATH OF BOD (25th May 2013),  XBOX4LIFE (27th May 2013)  

DF Super Moderator
    Thanks
    Karma Level

Default Re: Will Smith & Jayden Rap on Graham Norton.... Keep watching for the best bit ;)

Last time I watched graham norton will smith was on and tapped fresh prince theme, coincidentally I watched it tonight and this was awesome, had me grinning like mad, will smith was always one of my heroes until I realised he was into Scientology. My first ever CD was Big Willie Style.

DF Super Moderator Rick Sanchez's Avatar
    Thanks
    Karma Level

Default Re: Will Smith & Jayden Rap on Graham Norton.... Keep watching for the best bit ;)

It was amazing!
    Domain Registration, SSL Certificates and Web Hosting - Fusionhost- 25% Discount Available On All Web Hosting Plans For DF Members - Code: DF2022

Thanks
    Karma Level

jayden seems to be soaking up the applause as if its all for him. i hope he doesnt grow up to be a prick.

Thanks
    Karma Level

Quote Originally Posted by Zippeyrude View Post
    jayden seems to be soaking up the applause as if its all for him. i hope he doesnt grow up to be a prick.

Think it might be a little too late

Thanks
    Karma Level

I enjoyed it last night. But in the cold light of day, I am starting to find it nauseating.

2 Thanks given to Geko

GTI (27th May 2013),  Roach-Rampino (27th May 2013)  

Thanks
    Karma Level

its sucked until Carlton turned up, I loved the fresh prince until Will launched his rap career and they ground the series into the ground with reruns every fucking day.

I recall reading an interview with Carlton online somewhere and he mentioned that he was a very highly trained dancer and he was a little pissed that he was only famous for that move in the show.

Thanks
    Karma Level

Quote Originally Posted by {{909}} View Post
    .....I loved the fresh prince until Will launched his rap career and they ground the series into the ground with reruns every fucking day.
    You sound unaware that Will became famous for rapping first, it was because of his early hits like 'girls ain't nothing but trouble' and 'parents just don't understand' that got the attention of Quincy Jones that produced the hit program the fresh Prince of Belair.

Those early hits were what got me into his story telling style of rap, for the record (no pun intended) he recorded his first album in London.

Thanks to Rhinoz

nonecks (26th May 2013)  

Thanks
    Karma Level

regardless, he wasn't famous in the UK before the TV show, I actually owned "girls aint nothing but trouble" on 7" vinyl which got re-released after he became more famous with censored lyrics. To be fair I think he was always a cunt, it was just I was too young to realise it.

Thanks
    Karma Level

As much as he has made some crappy and annoying films, some crappy and annoying songs and had some crappy and annoying kids... I still like him. Not sure why.

Jazzy Jeff is a great DJ, the other bloke was funny as well.

But why didn't he do his signature line? "What you talkin' bout Willis?"

TBH totally honest, he reminds me a lot of Eddie Murphy. A bit of a one trick pony, (two in Will Smiths case, he is musical as well) while the public lap it up he will continue to be successful. When they are bored, or someone else comes along, he'll wash up like Murphy did.

DJ OD

Thanks
    Karma Level

Quote Originally Posted by {{909}} View Post
    To be fair I think he was always a cunt, it was just I was too young to realise it.

Well if I had his amount of money I wouldn't mind being called a cunt in fact I wouldn't care what I was called.

I think the guy has done extremely well with his life and good luck to him, I did go off him for a while when I heard his original aunt in Fresh Prince Of Belair said he was a prick but then she was replaced so maybe she said it out of anger.

Mummy's little soldier I Black Belt's Avatar
    Thanks
    Karma Level

Quote Originally Posted by DJ Overdose View Post
    TBH totally honest, he reminds me a lot of Eddie Murphy. A bit of a one trick pony, (two in Will Smiths case, he is musical as well)
    DJ OD
    Eddie Murphy had leanings to music too. How shit is this lol

Thanks
    Karma Level

Quote Originally Posted by DJ Overdose View Post
    But why didn't he do his signature line? "What you talkin' bout Willis?"
    Surely that's Arnold from Diffrent Strokes?
    Ooh, ooh, ooh, the funky gibbon.

Thanks
    Karma Level

Quote Originally Posted by Geko View Post
    I enjoyed it last night. But in the cold light of day, I am starting to find it nauseating.
    My relationship with my son will consist of awkward handshakes and a once yearly fly fishing trip to Scotland. Any further displays of affection are likely to weaken his moral fibre and make him a homosexual, or worse a liberal.
    "You have reached the end of you free trial membership at BenjaminFranklinQuotes.com"
    -Benjamin Franklin

Thanks
    Karma Level

Regardless of his scientology and self importance, all 3 of them display more raw tallent than all the manufactured chart artists.
    I loved all his early stuff.

Thanks to Geezah

Geko (29th May 2013)