Portfolio Website Update

Thread: Portfolio Website Update

neilb said:

Default Re: Portfolio Website Update

As I said, it only happened on the first visit, after that it loaded fine. Saw something similar once when a site was displaying ads and one of them was infected.

Over Carl said:

I think it looks alright to me, the only suggestions I have is that the logo feels a bit feminine to me - maybe a slightly less pinkish hue, and you could maybe do with a more descriptive naming system for your blogs rather than DAT10x.

hilljd00 said:

Quote Originally Posted by Over carl View Post
    I think it looks alright to me, the only suggestions I have is that the logo feels a bit feminine to me - maybe a slightly less pinkish hue, and you could maybe do with a more descriptive naming system for your blogs rather than DAT10x.
    Good shout buddy, it's a University blog, need to add stuff to it tbh
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]- 25% Disccount Available For DF Members. VIP's Receive 30% Off; PM for info - Authorised by Admin

muttleymacclad said:

Contnt and text looks ok to me Jon, but again the photo doesn't look right.

You look like a sixth former. If you're doing web design work I'd expect to see a shot in front of screens or something a lot more dynamic or funky. The current image is too bland for your line of work. If you do want it to be formal though, make sure your tie is done up properly, have more if a side profile shot too.

Hope this helps.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    "When a naked man is chasing a woman through an alley with a butchers knife and a hard-on, I figure he isn't out collecting for the Red Cross." - 'Dirty' Harry
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

hilljd00 said:

Good shout, it's a photo from 2005. I had to put something there lol, I'll get a new photo on asap
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]- 25% Disccount Available For DF Members. VIP's Receive 30% Off; PM for info - Authorised by Admin

macmilm said:

Quote Originally Posted by hilljd00 View Post
    Good shout, it's a photo from 2005. I had to put something there lol, I'll get a new photo on asap

Yeah.. use one where you look less like 'Saville Fodder'

;-)