Close

Thanks
    Karma Level

Default Newbie needs assistance

Hi all, been scanning through the Internet trying to find the best solution to my problem. I'm a current sky subscriber and fine really with what they charge, if I can get everything cheaper then that's great but that's not my main priority.

I want 3pm foreign kick offs at home, currently my local has these games on but the landlord is changing and I can see it from miles away that its going to go tits up.

They currently have setanta sports Ireland which last year showed pretty much every man utd 3pm kick off game, a couple were on other channels.

so basically my minimum requirement is be able to watch setanta sports Ireland, but the more football channels I have access to the better.

a friend of mine recently got a skybox but there have been no 3pm games due to the international break so I haven't been able to see how his cheap setup performs, but from my reading, mostly on here they seem not the best product to get.

my budget isn't stupid, but I don't mind spending the right money for the right setup that won't give me problems. As I said my main focus of this is to get the foreign footy on at home, I'm well aware I can get my existing sky channels on these boxes but so far I haven't seen a box that can do what my sky hd box does, series link record etc.

any help is greatly appreciated.
    Cheers all

DF Moderator
    Thanks
    Karma Level

Default Re: Newbie needs assistance

DF General DogsBody
    Thanks
    Karma Level

Quote Originally Posted by wnn670 View Post
    Best Advice is to read the "PM" that was sent to you. Also reading the DF Rules will greatly aid you in stopping around. this intro took longer than i guess you`ll be around if you dont adhere to the things i have said

DF VIP Member
    Thanks
    Karma Level

Quote Originally Posted by wnn670 View Post
    Hi all, been scanning through the Internet trying to find the best solution to my problem. I'm a current sky subscriber and fine really with what they charge, if I can get everything cheaper then that's great but that's not my main priority.

I want 3pm foreign kick offs at home, currently my local has these games on but the landlord is changing and I can see it from miles away that its going to go tits up.

They currently have setanta sports Ireland which last year showed pretty much every man utd 3pm kick off game, a couple were on other channels.

so basically my minimum requirement is be able to watch setanta sports Ireland, but the more football channels I have access to the better.

a friend of mine recently got a skybox but there have been no 3pm games due to the international break so I haven't been able to see how his cheap setup performs, but from my reading, mostly on here they seem not the best product to get.

my budget isn't stupid, but I don't mind spending the right money for the right setup that won't give me problems. As I said my main focus of this is to get the foreign footy on at home, I'm well aware I can get my existing sky channels on these boxes but so far I haven't seen a box that can do what my sky hd box does, series link record etc.

Cheers all
    You should have read the rules and your welcome message as it stands you are more likely to be helped back out the door.
    If at first you don't succeed.....redefine success. . . .

Thanks to blaggard

Mickey (9th September 2013)  

Thanks
    Karma Level

I can sort this for you, please PM me your bank account and sort code number, along with your card number and the 3 digit security code.

Should get you them all in HD within 24 hours buddy.

Thanks to BigBrand

CallmeGoose (9th September 2013)  

Thanks
    Karma Level

people and there football games, why dont they just watch em online like normal ppl do

Thanks
    Karma Level

Quote Originally Posted by haani View Post
    people and there football games, why dont they just watch em online like normal ppl do
    Because, in all honesty, football online streaming is shit.