Close

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Thanks
    Karma Level

Default Re: Bought an E-Cigarette contraption! Anyone else using one?

Quote Originally Posted by AP0ll0UK View Post
    I used to live in Bradford and half the people there make new rollies from the ones they've picked up off of the street
    You saucy Bastard..... I am Bradford born and bred (not anymore) and I resent the implication that we are penny pinching cunts... .. actually my dad his half Scottish so I'll shut up now..
    In fact I once caught him peeling an orange in his pocket so he didn't have to share ;-)

Thanks
    Karma Level

i love the menthol, i even add menthol crystals to give it more byte, vaped about 3 years now, could not go back to real smokes, i hate the smell on clothes, it knocks me sick now.
    love my Evod & 1100 batteries. i use 18mg menthol & cut it with PG liquid 50/50, i used liberty flights for a long time but use a local store now, 100ml pg for £2.50, 30 ml menthol 18mg £9, that lasts me a month, pg liquid lasts me 3 months.
    i found the standard clearamiser you get are crap, they seem to give a burn tast every now and then, like i said my Evods are great & only £3 for a new element if its needed.
    i went through a load of different batteries & clearamisers till i got the best vape for me, must of spent a few 100 quid on hardware to get where i am now.
    Last edited by WRATH OF BOD; 1st October 2013 at 09:01 PM.

Thanks
    Karma Level

Quote Originally Posted by macmilm View Post
    You saucy Bastard..... I am Bradford born and bred (not anymore) and I resent the implication that we are penny pinching cunts... .. actually my dad his half Scottish so I'll shut up now..
    In fact I once caught him peeling an orange in his pocket so he didn't have to share ;-)
    Ha Ha Ha Ha Haaaaa. I should have guessed, although living in Suffolk I bet you consider yourself to be a 'posh' bloke now I do simply because I don't live there anymore! How old are you?

Thanks
    Karma Level

Quote Originally Posted by WRATH OF BOD View Post
    i love the menthol, i even add menthol crystals to give it more byte, vaped about 3 years now, could not go back to real smokes, i hate the smell on clothes, it knocks me sick now.
    love my Evod & 1100 batteries. i use 18mg menthol & cut it with PG liquid 50/50, i used liberty flights for a long time but use a local store now, 100ml pg for £2.50, 30 ml menthol 18mg £9, that lasts me a month, pg liquid lasts me 3 months.
    i found the standard clearamiser you get are crap, they seem to give a burn tast every now and then, like i said my Evods are great & only £3 for a new element if its needed.
    i went through a load of different batteries & clearamisers till i got the best vape for me, must of spent a few 100 quid on hardware to get where i am now.
    Many thanks for the info!

I remember hearing lots of good things about the EVOD's but when I saw the one I bought and that you could get it in Titanium then it was an easy sell. Trouble, it's not strictly a Titanium finish and has a gold bit at the bottom which I'm not really that keen on. The kit itself definately does the job but I can see me upgrading to something a bit nicer. Maybe variable voltage but I'm too new to this to appreciate things like variable voltage just yet!

Does your local guy have a website or a Facebook page? I'm desperate to shop around for some stuff to mix myself and I've just got onto a page that's got E-Liquid recipes lol. I think I'll just end up buy shit loads of samples over the next few weeks, find some I like and then try to mix them myself. The more I read about this custard flavour, the more I want it - yes I know it's wrong but it can't be as wrong as 'Saber Blood'!?! The Menthol is awesome though so after I've tried a few different menthols from different vendors then I'll try and mix my own - and probably poison myself

Is the element bit what's also known as the Wick? If so then this new clearomiser I've received today allows you to replace them and it's about £7.50 for 5 which if they only have to be changed once every 3 weeks or so then again that's another cost saving. I saw one contraption the other week called the Terminator, the guy pretty much built it up from scratch including wrapping metal wire around the wick. Pretty hardcore but if I get into this then I'll probably end up with something shiny and expensive like that, simply because I'm sad!

It's nice to know that come tomorrow, my kit and samples will have paid for themselves already.

Thanks
    Karma Level

Quote Originally Posted by AP0ll0UK View Post
    Many thanks for the info!

I remember hearing lots of good things about the EVOD's but when I saw the one I bought and that you could get it in Titanium then it was an easy sell. Trouble, it's not strictly a Titanium finish and has a gold bit at the bottom which I'm not really that keen on. The kit itself definately does the job but I can see me upgrading to something a bit nicer. Maybe variable voltage but I'm too new to this to appreciate things like variable voltage just yet!

Does your local guy have a website or a Facebook page? I'm desperate to shop around for some stuff to mix myself and I've just got onto a page that's got E-Liquid recipes lol. I think I'll just end up buy shit loads of samples over the next few weeks, find some I like and then try to mix them myself. The more I read about this custard flavour, the more I want it - yes I know it's wrong but it can't be as wrong as 'Saber Blood'!?! The Menthol is awesome though so after I've tried a few different menthols from different vendors then I'll try and mix my own - and probably poison myself

Is the element bit what's also known as the Wick? If so then this new clearomiser I've received today allows you to replace them and it's about £7.50 for 5 which if they only have to be changed once every 3 weeks or so then again that's another cost saving. I saw one contraption the other week called the Terminator, the guy pretty much built it up from scratch including wrapping metal wire around the wick. Pretty hardcore but if I get into this then I'll probably end up with something shiny and expensive like that, simply because I'm sad!

It's nice to know that come tomorrow, my kit and samples will have paid for themselves already.
    facebook is Aqua Vape Hartlepool, dont think they have web site yet, Liberty Flights are a good place to start for liquids http://www.liberty-flights.co.uk/
    http://www.liberty-flights.co.uk/gfx..._sept_2013.jpg

Thanks
    Karma Level

Quote Originally Posted by WRATH OF BOD View Post
    facebook is Aqua Vape Hartlepool, dont think they have web site yet, Liberty Flights are a good place to start for liquids http://www.liberty-flights.co.uk/
    http://www.liberty-flights.co.uk/gfx..._sept_2013.jpg
    Awesome! Thank you

I'm looking around Liberty Flights at the moment as a lot of people seem to recommend them and I've got precious liquids to buy on Friday.

Inactive
    Thanks
    Karma Level

im just glad I never started smoking, when your all 50+ and getting up on a morning and coughing up all that black shit ill think of you while I take a huge ash free breath in my pink cig free lungs
    A wise man once said " "

Inactive
    Thanks
    Karma Level

ps: I don't know if these are good value or not with me never smoking but I did this site for a guy a bit back and if anyone wants anything I can ask him to do a voucher just for df? http://e-cigaretteuk.net/index.php?route=common/home

as I said, im unsure if these are good value or not but let me know

det
    A wise man once said " "

Thanks
    Karma Level

Think you should take your time before spending out on a lot of liquids, try and get samples of them as it will take a little while to figure out which is best for you, different flavours, nictonie mg amount, PG v VG %. Took me a while and far cheaper doing it the sample way. You could talk for hours about vaping and ecigs and there are some great forums out there, my favourite is http://allaboute-cigarettes.proboards.com/

Thanks
    Karma Level

Quote Originally Posted by Detector View Post
    im just glad I never started smoking, when your all 50+ and getting up on a morning and coughing up all that black shit ill think of you while I take a huge ash free breath in my pink cig free lungs
    Ah but if some of us are giving up now and going purely to the electroni version then we should should coughing up the tar shortly and then by the time we're 50 our internals will almost be back to that of a non smoker

Quote Originally Posted by Detector View Post
    ps: I don't know if these are good value or not with me never smoking but I did this site for a guy a bit back and if anyone wants anything I can ask him to do a voucher just for df? http://e-cigaretteuk.net/index.php?route=common/home

as I said, im unsure if these are good value or not but let me know

det
    The starter kit that your mate sells has everything you need and priced at £29.99 that seems like a decent deal to me. Unfortunately he doesn't sell many liquids so he'll probably make a few quid from someone buying the starter kit and some liquid initially, but for those that aleady have a starter kit I suspect will look elsewhere for replacement of the consumables and different flavoured liquids. Like I said, it would probably look attractive to those who want to take the plunge and if there was a DF discount involved then I don't think you could wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by keyser666 View Post
    Think you should take your time before spending out on a lot of liquids, try and get samples of them as it will take a little while to figure out which is best for you, different flavours, nictonie mg amount, PG v VG %. Took me a while and far cheaper doing it the sample way. You could talk for hours about vaping and ecigs and there are some great forums out there, my favourite is http://allaboute-cigarettes.proboards.com/
    You're right and that's what I'm going to do, invest in some more samples from different vendors for a while before I go out and buy any of the bigger bottles, and when its gets to that stage I'll see if I can buy in bulk from China or somewhere thats recommended. The journey of trying out all these weird and wonderful flavours is going to be interesting and will certainly divert my attention away from wanting a real one

I've checked out that link you sent me as well, a good source of information, thanks

Thanks
    Karma Level

Don't buy cheap batteries from ebay or fasttech, or if you're using proper lithium batteries buy decent brands like AW or efest, not tristfire, ultrafire, anything with fire in the name basically. Also, never mix chargers from one ego type battery with a charger from a different ego type battery. The protection circuits are in the battery in some makes and in the charger in other makes, so if you get them mixed up..... Kaboom, and they do go off like a roman candle.

eGo was originally a product name made by Joye Tech but now just means an ego shaped battery with a button due to the chinese clone machine. There are good ones out there, don't get me wrong but don't buy the cheapest ones as they are cack.

Evods, vivi novas, protanks are all good cartomizers/clearomizers to go for but the wicks they use are always cheap cack. You can rebuild the evod/nova heads using silica wick and kanthal wire and save a fortune on replacement heads. Make sure though that you buy silica wick with a silica content of at least 96% and not the wick that the majority of vendors sell as silica wick as they don't know the difference and just sell random glass fibre silica-alumina-boro and call it silica.

Rebuilding a nova head is piss easy. Use 2mm silica and 5 winds of .20 kanthal for a 1.8ohm coil, or 5 winds of .17mm kanthal for 2.4ohms

Evod heads are slightly trickier, but use 2mm silica for the wick the coil goes round and just lay a 1mm strand over the top before you put the metal cover back on.

Using quality silica on a nova/evod head is like night and day compared to the stock heads

Have a look at http://www.planetofthevapes.co.uk/ as they tend to be friendlier there

Chinese eliquids are fine as long as you stick to dekang and hangsen. Dekang was the first well known about brand but one of the directors jumped ship with Dekang's head chemist and started Hangsen and they have a good reputation. As with everything you get counterfeit Dekang and Hangsen so make sure the bottles are properly labelled and in bottles with the right markings. It's also worth supporting the few notable wizards in the UK that make gourmet liquids that are worlds better than chinese liquids but are considerably more expensive.

Don't get caught up into getting the cheapest as it's not always the best. Remember how much you spend on fags and put it into perspective

And make the most of it, the EU tobacco products directive is being voted, on the 16th or the 18th of this month where they will no doubt try to ban or control as much of it as possible to line the pockets of politicians, big pharma and big tobacco.

Thanks
    Karma Level

I still use the EGO ce5 or is it a ce4v3 rebuildable one now, not sure, that Fon and DJ helped me to find last year.
    So i have been vaping for almost 18 months now, it has saved me a fortune and i have not had a "real" ciggy since day one

i still prefer the menthol flavour but there is an orange one i like for a change every now and then.

might try an evod next but never go back to r real one.
    Last edited by andyinlondon; 3rd October 2013 at 12:04 AM.

Thanks
    Karma Level

Arrived yesterday, and I'm impressed.

Good pull, solid construction, easy to set up.

Ordered 3 samples, vanilla cherry and menthol. Haven't tried the cherry yet, menthol is amazing, and vanilla is a bit disappointing to be honest.

Looking foward to experimenting with steeping and mixing now!

Thanks
    Karma Level

@losttoy - Some very useful info there mate, thanks. I'm very impressed with the Riva 1100 so far and the free upgrade from a standard Vision clearomiser to a CE5 from UkECigCabin was well received. That particular vendor is fantastic, she even sent me recipe for a 'hot toddy' last night because I told her I was feeling shit, she's awesome and her kit is well priced. The Evod, Vivo Nova and ProTank owners all seemed to be impressed once they've invested! I've also heard the stories about the cheap clone batteries and that they can blow up. UKECigCabin did state that their batteries were genuine and not being the most trusthworthy of people I left mine on charge all night [which you're definately not supposed to do with the clones, 2 hours max for those] and when I came to it 10 hours later it was perfectly fine. I've since charged it next to me and it doesn't get hot while charging, and it seems to cut power to the battery after a few hours and it's fully charged which is what I'd expect. Not shrapnel and battery acid everywhere which is probably what would happen with the clones.

Some good info there about the wicks which I didn't know. I'll be sure to take that into account when I'm looking for replacements!

The Dekang and Hangsen liquids are what I've got at the moment and they seem really good - I'll get into liquids a bit further down in this post.

@andyinlondon - I can't speak highly enough of the Menthol I've got, it's fantastic. I think it's 50pg/50vg and I love it. I've mixed a few drops with Apple and Raspberry and it makes them even better! Plus I've full of cold so the Menthol is quite nice whereas I can't really taste the others, or anything else at the moment. Orange I'll have to try as I really like oranges and I've been more than impressed with the Apple and the Raspberry. Lemon is another one I really fancy, possible mixed with Lime as well

@I Black Belt - Yes I'll put my hands up and say I'm sorry as I started it. Apologies

@Ganty - I'm glad you're impressed! Almost 1 week on and I haven't touched a cigarette and haven't had much desire to if I'm honest. I find myself tooting on the Riva a bit more than I should or longer than I should but seen as it doesn't have the other 4000 chemicals in it and I'm a bit stressed and run down at the moment then I don't beat myself up too much about it.

I didn't think much of the Vanilla when my Mrs had the E-Cig. The E-Cig tabacco flavour wasn't great and when she got Vanilla replacement cartridges I thought they were sickly sweet and I can't say I'm in a rush to any Vanilla liquid for my Riva. I imagine the Cherry is very nice You are indeed correct when you say the Menthol is amazing! Where did you buy your gear from?

I'm almost out of Raspberry and Menthol, a bit of Apple left, I haven't really sampled the Lambert & Butler properly because of the faulty clearomiser, the B&H [Gold and Siler] I haven't tried yet, and the same for the RY4.

On my shopping list for tomorrow I've got the following:-

Dr Pepper
    Mint
    Cherry
    Cherry Coke
    Menthol Sensation
    Red Bull
    More Raspberry
    Lemon & Lime
    Irish Cream
    Coffee [no caffeine though]

I wanted the JD & Coke one from the guy in Israel but I can't justify the money on 10ml bottles if I don't know I'm going to like them. When you buy samples from him, apparently he throws randoms flavours at you. I'll ask him nicely but I think that's a job for further down the road once I've tried more flavours from different UK vendors.

I do want the JD & Coke, Custard and Coffee with real caffeine liquids when I find a UK vendor that does all three.

Once I've had a week or two sampling those then I might put them to one side to let them steep while I get some other flavours. After a few months when I've found a bunch that I really like then I suspect that will be the point where I start buying the bases liquids to mix my own. Plus if my Mrs gets on board with this then it will make more sense financially. I've found a few sites with recipes on already but that seems dependant on you having a range of different liquids. And that brings me to my last bit of waffle....

The only downside I've found to this so far is that sometimes, late at night before bed, I'm craving more nicotine before sleep. For the last few years, when I had my last real cigarette before bed I always took two big drags on it for a bit more of a hit before sleep. It might be habit more than anything else but I liked it and I've been trying to replicate this with the Riva.

This results in me sucking in a lung full a couple of times and then turning it off and laying down to sleep.

Now, whilst being ill and trying to sleep through the day, I've gone through this same process after a few paracetomols or solpadols because of various flu type aches and pains [agony with my back], but I've not been able to sleep. Partly because of the sopadol, but partly because of itching.

I Google'd for e-cigarettes and itching and found that some people are allergic to the PG liquid and makes them itch, or worse, brings them out in a rash or hives. I haven't noticed any rash or hives but maybe a few spots where I've been scratching on my chest, neck, or at the back of my legs.

Other sufferers of this say that they dropped the PG and gone to VG, but the downside of this is that you don't get the throat hit from VG, just lots of vapour.

I think if I've identified that as a potential problem then I'm not going to let it put me off, I'll just be aware that I shouldn't be sucking on it like I have done either before sleep or before bed.

And if you're reading this thread thinking that you might give the E-Cigarettes a go, please don't let this put you off. It'll be one of those things that affects like 0.1% of the population. Even though it seems to have affected me, its come about because of something that 'I' have done, nothing to do with the device or liquid. I read somewhere that nicotine from the liquid is absorbed differently than it is with real cigarettes. And because your body can't take it all in, it discards some of it through your skin.

If it was a bigger issue then it would have affected me from day 1, and there would be a lot more people suffering from it. I've only seen it mentioend on 1 forum so far.

Finally, just going back to something that 'losttoy' mentioned regarding the EU thing. I've done a quick Google and its turned up with the following:-

Taken from - http://thebackbencher.co.uk/wrong-he...th-and-choice/

Daniel Pryor criticises hypocritical EU plans to regulate e-cigarettes as medicinal products.

Imposing one’s personal morality upon the masses by force is a typical characteristic of collectivism, and you would be hard-pressed to find a more virulent strain of such behaviour than within the public health lobby. From admirable beginnings devoted to challenging tobacco firms’ lies about the harmful effects of smoking, many advocates of health-by-compulsion have now become the faux-benevolent faces of big government.

…many advocates of health-by-compulsion have now become the faux-benevolent faces of big government.

Nowhere is this trend clearer than in the workings of the European Union. Its proposed revision of the Tobacco Products Directive (TPD) aims to, amongst other things, classify e-cigarettes as ‘medicinal products’. Whilst this change may seem relatively innocuous, it will serve to burden producers with mountains of costly regulation: potentially forcing some out of business and restricting consumers’ access to ‘vapers’ (as e-cigarettes as sometimes called).

‘So what? Any product including the word ‘cigarette’ must be harmful to health,’ you may assume. Indeed, the emergence of e-cigarettes – which were first introduced to Western markets as late as 2006 – has been accompanied by fierce debate regarding their effects and the extent of their efficacy as an anti-smoking aid. However, the latest research, published by The Lancet, validates the claim that e-cigarettes are at least as effective as nicotine patches for those who wish to quit smoking: if not more so. Commenting for The Lancet upon the study, Professor Peter Hajek of the Wolfson Institute of Preventive Medicine said:

“The European Union and UK are currently proposing to regulate e-*cigarettes as medicinal devices, while leaving cigarettes available on general sale. If this regulation goes ahead, tobacco cigarettes will retain their market monopoly and we will never learn whether e-*cigarettes would replace traditional cigarettes if allowed to continue evolving and competing with smoked tobacco on even terms.”

The ‘No Thank EU’ campaign has more information on ways to oppose the proposed revisions to the TPD. Restricting consumer choice under the pretence of saving us from ourselves is questionable at the best of times, but doing so by punishing producers of an anti-smoking aid is patently foolish. The final word goes to Chris Snowdon, author of ‘Velvet Glove, Iron Fist: A History of Anti-Smoking’:

"By regulating e-cigarettes as medical products, the Tobacco Products Directive will raise barriers to entry, increase prices and exclude new entrants from the market. Innovation in the e-cigarette market will be stifled and the products will become less appealing to smokers. Whether you look at this as being as issue of public health or consumer freedom, this is crazy.”

Personally I don't what this means for us, or the vendors. Will it be a case of they are classifed as medical devices and you can only obtain some watered down version of a Riva 1100 for example, low voltage, low nicotine, probably 3 flavours, etc from a chemist after being prescribed it by your GP?

Or will it mean that the vendors can still sell them but they have to jump through hoops and a lot of red tape [at their expense] to prove that they sell decent kit and liquids which will adhere to some new EU standards?

If thats the case then will a black market for buying the bits open up so you can assemble them yourself and produce your own liquids on the basis that it's not for medical reasons or as a subsitute for real cigarettes?

All the while you can go into a shop and buy 20 highly taxed real cigarettes, smoke yourself into an early grave whilst giving the government a few quid!

These pages are also quite interesting:-

http://www.euronews.com/2013/07/10/n...tes-announced/
    http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worl...-no-sense.html

And before we get into the conversation about using E-Cigarettes in public, I came across this rather interesting study the other day.

Taken from - http://blog.casaa.org/2013/08/new-st...micals-in.html

PHILADELPHIA, Aug. 8, 2013/PRNewwire-USNewswire -- E-cigarette users can breathe a little easier today. A study just released by Professor Igor Burstyn, Drexel University School of Public Health, confirms that chemicals in electronic cigarettes (e-cigarettes) pose no health concern for users or bystanders. This is the first definitive study of e-cigarette chemistry and finds that there are no health concerns based on generally accepted exposure limits.The study did caution that e-cigarette users are inhaling substantial quantities of the main chemicals in e-cigarette liquid (propylene glycol and glycerin). While these chemicals are not considered dangerous and the levels are far below occupational exposure limits, Dr. Burstyn did suggest ongoing monitoring to confirm that there is no risk. The chemical contaminants are of even less concern. While there have been many claims that formaldehyde, acrolein, nitrosamines, metals, and ethylene glycol found in e-cigarette vapor poses a health hazard, the study concluded that all of these have been found only at trivial levels that pose no health concern.

E-cigarettes are devices that heat a nicotine solution to create an aerosol (called “vapor”) that the user inhales, similar to smoking a cigarette. They are used as a low-risk substitute for smoking by millions of former smokers, and their increasing popularity seems to account for the current downward trend in smoking in the U.S. and some other countries. While experts agree that the risks posed by e-cigarettes are significantly less than those posed by smoking, there had been some debate about how much lower the risk was.

By reviewing over 9,000 observations about the chemistry of the vapor and the liquid in e-cigarettes, Dr. Burstyn was able to determine that the levels of contaminants e-cigarette users are exposed to are insignificant, far below levels that would pose any health risk. Additionally, there is no health risk to bystanders. Proposals to ban e-cigarettes in places where smoking is banned have been based on concern there is a potential risk to bystanders, but the study shows there is no concern.

This was the first study funded by the by The Consumer Advocates for Smoke-free Alternatives (CASAA) Research Fund. CASAA, the leading consumer advocacy group promoting the availability and use of low-risk alternatives to smoking, is an all-volunteer, donation-funded organization. CASAA President Elaine Keller said of the study, “Over the years, there have been a lot of small studies of e-cigarette liquid and vapor, but those studies were either ignored or misinterpreted. Those that showed even the slightest contamination were used for propaganda by those who object to e-cigarettes because they look like smoking. We realized that an expert review was needed to give an unbiased explanation of the available scientific evidence for our membership and policy makers. We reached out to our membership and they enthusiastically donated to make it possible.”

CASAAScientific Director, Carl V. Phillips, summarized the importance of the study, saying “It has always been clear that e-cigarettes were much lower risk than smoking, but there was uncertainty about whether continuing to inhale a mix of chemicals posed a measurable risk. Even those of us who have long encouraged smokers to switch are a bit surprised that even the worst-case-scenario risks are so low. This study assures us that e-cigarettes are as low risk as other smoke-free tobacco and nicotine products, like smokeless tobacco and NRT. All of these products are about 99% less harmful than smoking, and so smokers who switch to them gain basically the same health benefits as if they quit tobacco and nicotine entirely.”

Dr. Phillips added that “there has been a call for ‘regulatory science’ by the FDA. This is exactly the type of science that is needed to make good regulation and informed individual decisions: it summarizes all of the available knowledge and puts the numbers in a useful perspective.”

Thestudy did not address the effects of nicotine because e-cigarette usersare consuming it intentionally. Nicotine, when it does not involve smoking, is very low risk and has not been clearly shown to cause any disease. However, like caffeine and other common indulgences, it may cause some tiny risk of heart attack and stroke, and so e-cigarettes, along with other tobacco and nicotine products, are probably not risk-free. If there is any risk from nicotine, however, it is so low that it is similar to everyday hazards like drinking coffee or eating dessert, and is far less than the risk from smoking.
    I would like to get into the conversation of smoking the electronic cigarettes in public if anyone wants to chip in. I know Withersp00ns have banned it outright as have some railway lines. Some pubs allow it, but to be honest I know of some pubs that still allow people to smoke actual cigarettes when the doors close!

I do smoke the Riva in the house and I've never smoked in this house. I don't smoke it in the office even though another guy does. I've never smoked in front of my son and won't ever smoke the E-Cigarette in front of him either.

@diablos - I'm really glad you managed to stop smoking but going cold turkey is just too much for me. 1 stressful day or a few pints and I'd rip someones leg off and beat them to death with the stump for a smoke!
    Last edited by AP0ll0UK; 3rd October 2013 at 06:01 PM.

Inactive
    Thanks
    Karma Level

Right, ive managed to bag a tenner discount for everyone here at digital-forums.com and their friends and families too

simply go to the website, http://www.e-cigaretteuk.net/index.p...te=common/home buy the goods you want then at checkout enter this: tenner

as the coupon code and £10 should be knocked off the entire order
    A wise man once said " "

Thanks to Detector

Ganty (8th October 2013)  

Inactive
    Thanks
    Karma Level

the £10 off will ONLY work with the full £29.99 kit.

ive also managed to bag 10% off the liquids too: code is: tenpercent
    A wise man once said " "

Thanks
    Karma Level

Actually the EU vote went through today, and it's in our favour. Ecigs are not going to be classified as medical devices by the tobacco products directive. It was a really big deal actually, as if regulated as a medical device the max eliquid strength was going to be limited to 4mg/ml which is useless.

Check out rebuildable dripping atomizers too, you make the wick and coil yourself and it's probably the cleanest vape you'll get without spending £70 on a really complicated tank atty.

CE5's, or at least the revisions I tried were a bit leaky and cracked around the base so be careful with them. Evods probably are the most consistent and faff free carto available at the mo. Just get rebuilding them it's not as hard as you'd think. Just make sure you get original Kanger ones

Thanks
    Karma Level

Quote Originally Posted by losttoy View Post
    Actually the EU vote went through today, and it's in our favour. Ecigs are not going to be classified as medical devices by the tobacco products directive. It was a really big deal actually, as if regulated as a medical device the max eliquid strength was going to be limited to 4mg/ml which is useless.
    Don't think it makes any difference they have already ruled here haven't they and they come under legislation in 2016

Thanks
    Karma Level

Quote Originally Posted by Bald Bouncer View Post
    Don't think it makes any difference they have already ruled here haven't they and they come under legislation in 2016
    We had better stock up big time then

DF Super Moderator Rick Sanchez's Avatar
    Thanks
    Karma Level

Use it for cannabis?

Sent from my Nexus 4
    http://www.fusionhost.co.uk now Free
    Domain Registration, SSL Certificates and Web Hosting - Fusionhost- 25% Discount Available On All Web Hosting Plans For DF Members - Code: DF2022

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast