Close

DF VIP Member
    Thanks
    Karma Level

Default Excellent description!!

Rallying .... Because Football, Cricket and Golf only requires one ball.

2 Thanks given to snorty1uk

Basset (24th October 2013),  gazza341 (24th October 2013)  

Thanks
    Karma Level

Default Re: Excellent description!!

I am sure it is a great read, but that font... Seriously...

I have copied/pasted to remove the font and put in a spoiler.

Spoiler:
    Dear E-Bay community, here is a truck that isnt new, in fact if it was in Dubai it would be on a containership heading for China to be made into little bitty spoons and some of the plastic crap you get with fries and hamburgers from well known fast food outlets, but no, here in the UK we have the bargain hunters, some speak English most don't but their language as a collective is always understandable, it stems back to when cavemen walked the green lanes and mountain tops of our fair country when getting what you wanted meant hitting the other guy who owned what you wanted to a pulp until he surrendered said goods. EBay is not dissimilar, I consider myself a pretty standard example of a human being and as such when i see something that has 200 thousand miles on it I consider all the pros and cons of buying it, knowing full well it will not be in the first flush of youth and obviously i will not be paying very much for it either... but not your average EBay bargain hunter..oooh noooo.... they are a predatory breed, they whinge and whine (mostly before they turn up) almost to the point of nausea, then once alongside the item they want for nothing (so they can get bragging rights with their other nerdy friends) they start to pick holes in the item, this will go on until you are so desperate to see the back of them you actually pay THEM to get the hell out of your space.
    This is indeed a common occurrence and one that has seen 7 items out of the last ten sold refused by the customer, most never even turned up but on the odd occasion one of them does they have set up a camp in the yard and begun war talks almost to the point where we have formed a circle with the remaining wagons in the yard just to ward them off, but to no avail they still give us the killer blow... "I would have bought it but . . . . . . " So in the light of this information I have decided to inform the bargain hunter brigade that I am on to them. . . . so this Trooper is not for you if you want a 2010 Discovery for £1000, if. . . on the other hand you are one of the few decent people left in this Sodomised Country we inhabit that actually wants an honest workhorse that runs and drives better than it ever really should at this age and mileage well bid away contented you will get yourself exactly what it says on the tin, as for you bargain hunters out there I would rather lick warm buffalo piss off a nettle than have to listen to your whingeing and whineing ever again, so please think before you bid as a refusal to sell it to you often offends as it usually ends in off. . . . I hope that is as clear to you idiots out there with itchy trigger fingers hovering over the Buy It Now button as it is to the rest of the Country :-))

. . . . I love my job :-))

Isuzu Trooper 2003 superb driver seven seats MOT until May 2014 taxed until end of month, had the all important injectors sorted out doesnt smoke and starts very well drives absolutely fine with no rattles or shakes, ideal for the forthcoming winter months low start price bid yourself a bargain seven seater, no tyre kickers you bid you buy no excuses either vehicle is as described and photographed, age related marks but a good workhorse.
    We all make mistakes sometimes

Thanks to Goldberg

the.insane (27th October 2013)  

DF VIP Member
    Thanks
    Karma Level

Default Re: Excellent description!!

Quote Originally Posted by snorty1uk View Post
    yep i think his point is pretty much spot on
    You know he grew up as a little shitspark from the old shitflint and then he turned into a shitbonfire and driven by the winds of his monumental ignorance he turned into a raging shitfirestorm. If I get to be married to Barb I'll have total control of Sunnyvale and then I can unleash the shitnami tidal wave that will engulf Ricky and extinguish his shitflames forever. And with any luck he'll drown in the undershit of that wave. Shitwaves.