Easter Eggs

Thread: Easter Eggs

jday31 said:

Default Easter Eggs

Hello,

My friends and I are attempting to do the easter egg. I have a few questions. Do the easter eggs need to be done in order? or can they be done on any level at anytime. I looked online and did not see anything about this. Also do the Nav tables need to be built before the easter egg on each level or not?? Not sure... Just attempting to do the easter egg's now. Can anybody provide any information on this.

blaggard said:

Default Re: Easter Eggs

Quote Originally Posted by jday31 View Post
    Hello,

My friends and I are attempting to do the easter egg. I have a few questions. Do the easter eggs need to be done in order? or can they be done on any level at anytime. I looked online and did not see anything about this. Also do the Nav tables need to be built before the easter egg on each level or not?? Not sure... Just attempting to do the easter egg's now. Can anybody provide any information on this.
    Read your welcome PM and the rules, you'll be quickly out the door otherwise.
    If at first you don't succeed.....redefine success. . . .

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

Rhinoz said:

Quote Originally Posted by blaggard View Post
    Read your welcome PM and the rules, you'll be quickly out the door otherwise.
    It's got to be a bot surely, it's 6 months to Easter!

QfanatiQ said:

Well, they do talk about order. Maybe they think it starts soon and last one at Easter..........

Q

consoles said:

100% bot spam

QfanatiQ said:

Get jail bot onto it!

Goldberg said:

Default Easter Eggs

SARCASM ALERT!!!! Thought I should mention that the following post has been posted with sarcasm yet does help by doing the googling for the person and therefore does not go off topic

----------------------------

Seriously guys.. Another new member who is likely to never return because of the way he is currently been treated.
    So much for a 'friendly' forum..

@jayday31 my friend, I have the answer you seek. Ignore the others on here please.... -------> [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    Last edited by Goldberg; 30th October 2013 at 07:53 PM.

beerman said:

another link about it [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

Goldberg said:

Good job I checked where that was going...... what about this one [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] You might not want to open that one at work... or near the kids..

blaggard said:

I imagine it's a reference to 'in game' Easter Eggs. .
    If at first you don't succeed.....redefine success. . . .