Close

Thread: HELP!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks
    Karma Level

Help HELP!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi , I bought a Skybox F5s from ebay and it arrived today. I didn't get a free gift with it, which I'm guessing if did it would have arrived all setup and ready to go with the gift installed and all ready to watch tv. I just have the skybox with no subscription and I don't have a clue how to get started. I read that I might need to install a patch or something but I don't know much about all this, please help...

DF VIP Member
    Thanks
    Karma Level

Default Re: HELP!!!!!!!!!!!

bye
    bbshark. The Member with the first ever DF Fine

http://digital-forums.com/showthread.php?t=451657

Thanks
    Karma Level

Start by finding a new forum you dick.
    There are 3 types of people in the world - those who make things happen, those who watch things happen; and those who wondered what happened.

http://newsarse.com/

Conservatives. Putting the 'N' into Cuts.

Inactive
    Thanks
    Karma Level

hows about get fucked. ring this number for skybox help & support: 01977 601111
    A wise man once said " "

Thanks
    Karma Level

I might still be a newbie but for fuck sake,do people not actually take the time of actually looking around the forum before commencing on being a total knob? Epic twat.

DF General DogsBody
    Thanks
    Karma Level

Quote Originally Posted by SpursSaint1 View Post
    I might still be a newbie but for fuck sake,do people not actually take the time of actually looking around the forum before commencing on being a total knob? Epic twat.
    nope 99% don't bother to read their message that was sent to them when they registered. Then they don't use forum etiquette or readup on the section rules. The jury's out on all newbies till they hit about 50 good posts, which takes time but builds up a profile of the person

Thanks
    Karma Level

I know it can take time, the amount of times I've gone to post and thought don't, you don't know enough to help yet and you'll end up looking like an epic melt! Thing is,I know little bits about a lot of things,not the other way round.....lol

Thanks
    Karma Level

Hi. Newby here, just reading the forum, an d looking for the instructions ref etiquette, nothing was sent to me about that. any chance someone could inform me or email me the relevant info before I get right on someones breasts?
    Thank you

Inactive
    Thanks
    Karma Level

shut the door on your way out
    A wise man once said " "

Thanks
    Karma Level

Quote Originally Posted by brettos_lavos View Post
    Hi. Newby here, just reading the forum, an d looking for the instructions ref etiquette, nothing was sent to me about that. any chance someone could inform me or email me the relevant info before I get right on someones breasts?
    Thank you
    The private message you got sent and private messaged to you:

Hi brettos_lavos,

Thanks for registering an account at Digital-Forums.com

We are glad you have chosen to be a part of our outstanding community and we hope you enjoy your stay here.

Please visit the Introduce Yourself (New-Members) section and tell us a bit about yourself, failure to do this normally results in a request being made to do so, if you post in another section requesting help this may be considered leeching and get a negative reaction from other members this may also result in membership being removed.

We have rules in section in the form of Sticky posts (at the top), these are to help guide you please read hopefully they will help.

**PLEASE READ IMPORTANT**

Members with less than 15 posts that have been members for less than 5 days can’t see links this is deliberate and done to discourage one stop visitors gleaning information then disappearing never to be seen again.

Do not make more than 8 posts in the first 24 hours of membership this will be considered post count spamming and you will be banned and details may also be added to stopforumspam.com

We do not accept members with a temporary email address or members giving false locations in the signup process and they will have access remove, for example if you have listed a location as Earth, Mars, Home, Europe, Here etc the account will be banned.

If you have already posted before reading this message and have been told you need to read it by staff or a member it is because you are in danger of getting banned for ignoring forum rules, requests, posting to increase post count or have posted asking for something in the first couple of posts.

We are a sharing caring and friendly community, the forum is run and funded by it's members for the good of it's members without adverts and welcome new members to become part of our community, we are not a knowledge vault and if you have signed up just to grab something you are out of luck and should try Google as new members are expected to contribute before they request in the way of engaging with our community.

Thanks to Bald Bouncer

blaggard (4th May 2014)  

DF General DogsBody
    Thanks
    Karma Level

Some noobies just cant follow simple rules

Social Networking Bookmarks