Close

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    Karma Level

Default Re: Looking for a decent vaporiser to use with herbs

Quote Originally Posted by iNSPECTA View Post
    As far as I can tell its some super concentrate that's extracted using isopropanol alcohol and is pretty dangerous to make.

@m2k never thought of freezing what I bake, might make a little batch and see how I get on.

@ibb I saw that, as interesting as it looks I don't want something portable, I'm after something that's going to last a while and can cater for groups and individuals.
    Wax is extracted using butane and a queen bee extractor, BHO is extracted using isopropyl alcohol and a rice cooker/still there's some good systems now that reuse the butane and use a smartstill to reclaim the ISO, giz a shout if you need any info I've been testing various extraction methods for years
    Oh and for those not in the know BHO cures cancer....it's proven and my old man has been C free for 6 weeks Look @ www.phoenixtears.ca

Thanks to XBOX4LIFE

iNSPECTA (15th March 2014)  

DF VIP Member
    Thanks
    Karma Level

ive made honey oil with butane before - only once mind you - very dangerous
    once made its really really hard to get the stuff out of the bowl, best to use a glass tray or similar and then a razor blade to scrape it off
    didnt use a honeybee extractor i just built a copper tube with a seal on one end (with a hole for putting the butane in) and a tea strainer clipped over the other side, hold up and let the butane go through which will collect in the bowl underneath, this then starts to bubble and smoke (this is the very dangerous part, a spark could blow you up), after about 20 minutes or so you should be left with a honey coloured sticky glue type stuff, just smoke that and its mental

oh and you need to use the correct type of butane that doesnt leave any residue, not swan brand etc. it began with an R i think but cant remember for the life of me what it was
    You know he grew up as a little shitspark from the old shitflint and then he turned into a shitbonfire and driven by the winds of his monumental ignorance he turned into a raging shitfirestorm. If I get to be married to Barb I'll have total control of Sunnyvale and then I can unleash the shitnami tidal wave that will engulf Ricky and extinguish his shitflames forever. And with any luck he'll drown in the undershit of that wave. Shitwaves.

Thanks
    Karma Level

Newport butane from vir wholesale is good, it's near zero impurities or bull brand from the £ shops
    It's safe enough if your cautious but can be very dangerous ! I blew a barn up last year :/
    The new systems to recapture the butane are really safe as long as have NO sources of ignition anywhere near and are well ventilated

DF VIP Member
    Thanks
    Karma Level

Just got myself the Crafty portable vape from Storz & Bickel the same people that make the Volcano and it is fucking brilliant - great quality tasting and strength vape from a portable device.

Only downside is that you can only vape for about 40 mins before recharging it so a few bowls - it does have pass through charging

Costs around £200 but well worth every penny imo.

Last edited by prezzy; 17th January 2016 at 09:00 PM.

2 Thanks given to prezzy

iNSPECTA (17th January 2016),  philmein121 (19th January 2016)  

Thanks
    Karma Level

looks a cracking machine wonder if it will take a bubbler.
    may get one of these as a portable for the summer all there gear is top quality
    another f**kcombustion member

edit just been on vaprfiend and threre lots of reviews and all give it five stars i need some money

Quote Originally Posted by prezzy View Post
    Just got myself the Crafty portable vape from Storz & Bickel the same people that make the Volcano and it is fucking brilliant - great quality tasting and strength vape from a portable device.

Only downside is that you can only vape for about 40 mins before recharging it so a few bowls - it does have pass through charging

Costs around £200 but well worth every penny imo.

Last edited by philmein121; 19th January 2016 at 06:50 PM.

DF VIP Member
    Thanks
    Karma Level

Quote Originally Posted by prezzy View Post
    Just got myself the Crafty portable vape from Storz & Bickel
    still using this daily and still by far the best portable vape I have used - one of my best ever buys, love it!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12