Close

Thanks
    Karma Level

Default A few for Ascot saturday 26/7/2014

1:30 Titanic Belfast Winkfield Stakes

A Listed race for two-year-olds over 7f, the Breeders’ Cup Classic winner, Raven’s Pass, won this race in 2007 but the last two runnings have gone the way of the Hannon stable whose Peacock bids to give them a third winner in as many years. Toronado was one of their two winners so this has a rather good Roll of Honour for a Listed race. Owned by The Queen, it is therefore very probable that the stable have had this race on a big race day at Ascot in mind for Peacock since he impressed when making a winning debut at Newmarket over 6f at the end of May in the quicker division of the maiden by two seconds and in which the fourth, Richard Pankhurst, has since come out and bolted up in the Chesham Stakes at Royal Ascot. The second and third have also won since though it should be said that they have also been beaten since as well. Straight after Peacock’s maiden win I thought that he was perfect for the Chesham as he has plenty of stamina on the dam’s side of his pedigree but he tackles this lesser race instead and, having travelled well he put the race to bed with minimum fuss and in a professional manner which bodes particularly well as the majority of Hannon-trained debutants then improve a good chunk on their next start. The only other last-time-out winner in this field of six is the Sir Michael Stoute-trained Disegno who was a promising third in the slower division of the maiden in which Peacock made his winning debut before justifying odds of 10/11 to win at Kempton when upped to today’s trip over 7f by 1½l (pair pulled 6l clear of the third). Stoute has this son of Fastnet Rock in races like the Champagne Stakes and Royal Lodge so he is clearly well regarded. He had to battle which will have taught him plenty and I liked his attitude. Disegno is my idea of the main danger to Peacock.

Of the four horses beaten last time out, three ran in Group races. Muharaar and Ustinov take each other on again after they finished third and last-of-12 respectively behind the very impressive Ivawood in the Group 2 July Stakes. The Form Book says that Muharaar should be much the better fancied today after that fine run which followed an easy maiden win at Doncaster and I have a feeling that was a strong running of that Group 2. Interesting that they head for this easier race than the Group 2 Vintage Stakes at Glorious Goodwood next week for which he is also entered. I certainly would not be keen to dismiss Ustinov however as he had shown a smart turn of foot when winning at Nottingham previously and it was funny ground at Newmarket where there were non-runners galore so there is every chance that he didn’t handle it. Kodi Bear also contested a Group 2 race when a very respectable fifth in the Coventry Stakes and he now steps up 1f. The third and sixth in the Coventry then went on to finish second and fifth in the July Stakes so I would have my doubts that he will beat the July Stakes third, Muharaar. The field is completed by Diaz whose three starts have all been over today’s trip of 7f including a maiden win at Newmarket but he was then beaten in a novice stakes by the subsequent Superlative Stakes sixth, Lieutenant Kaffee, so his limitations at this level would appear to be exposed.

CONCLUSION - I prefer the two last-time-out maiden winners over the trio of contenders who drop in class after contesting Group 2 races last time out with my preference being for Peacock over Disegno.

2:05 Princess Margaret Juddmonte Stakes

This Group 3 race for two-year-old fillies has a hit-and-miss record of producing top-class two-year-olds and today’s octet are more about promise than proven top-class form in the book. The Richard Hannon-trained Osaila is top rated after finishing fifth in the Albany Stakes where she showed up well for a long way before fading and then won her maiden convincingly at Doncaster just nine days ago having been of the many non-runners at the Newmarket July Meeting where she would have been a warm favourite for the fillies’ maiden. Ridden more patiently at Doncaster, those tactics paid off as she used her speed at the end of the race rather than half way through quickening up well to lead entering the final furlong and was soon clear.

Four other last-time-out winners take Osaila on, two of which won their only start; the Yorskshire-trained pair of Explosive Lady (Karl Burke) and Muraaqaaa (Mark Johnston). I’m not sure it was a great Nottingham maiden that Explosive Lady won but she was clearly showing up well at home beforehand to start joint-favourite and she won by 4½l having been niggled along early over 5f before winning easily so this extra furlong can be in her favour. She may be a tad overpriced given her not-so-high-profile connections. Muraaqaba’s winning debut came at this trip at Newmarket four weeks ago featuring mainly newcomers where she made all having been off 2/1 favourite in a field of 13 so clearly she had also been pleasing at home. A half-sister to the same stable’s Awzaan who completed the Mill Reed-Middle Park double as a two-year-old, it is not therefore a surprise she could be a precocious type. Most Johnston-trained newcomers improve again and given her daisy-cutting action this fast ground looks right up her street. The third has won since reversing placings with the second but a few others have not stamped the form. To be honest, I am more interested in visuals than form and especially with two-year-olds and Muraaqaba looked very useful.

Like the aforementioned trio, Accipiter (Chris Wall) and Goldcrest (Henry Candy) were winners when we last saw them and also have an entry for the Cheveley Park Stakes. Accipiter made it 2-3 from when beating a not-so-keen rival at Chepstow last time out after finishing fifth in a Listed race so I prefer the speedily-bred Goldcrest who came on plenty for finishing seventh on debut when taking a 16-runner Newbury maiden by 2l after being well backed. It wasn’t a great maiden by Newbury standards and previous experience (12 of the 16 runners were newcomers) and a low draw proved very important so I have my doubts about the form and the runner-up did nothing for the form in the opener at Ascot on Friday. What I don’t have doubts about however is Henry Candy’s eye and he excels with sprinters and if he feels this big filly is up to this, then we have to take notice. She looks a galloper though so might be vulnerable to a filly with a kick. Rosie’s Premier and Pastoral Girl look to have it to do after placing last time out in inferior races to this Group 3 contest but the maiden, Tongue Twista, finished third beaten 4¼l behind the admirable Arabian Queen in the Group 2 Duchess Of Cambridge Stakes on her second start so she is not without place claims again.

CONCLUSION - Osaila looked smart for hold-up tactics after her Albany Stakes fifth and sets the standard but it was also hard not to be taken with Muraaqaba and Explosive Lady’s winning debuts and they could offer better value.

2:40 Weatherbys Private Banking Handicap

Eleven three-year-olds have been declared for this 1m handicap of which over half arrive here directly off the back of a win, so this is a mighty competitive heat. Of the half-dozen last-time-out winners, Moohaarib and Billingsgate are both chasing hat-tricks so we will start with that pair first. The Marco Botti-trained Moohaarib is improving fast having been unraced at two and having won his maiden at the third time of asking at Ripon at odds-on, he followed up in a six-runner affair at Doncaster having travelled particularly well before showing off his raking stride when joining issue and winning smug. He is now off an 8lb higher mark but I think he is a good horse and I suspect that he will be Group class sooner rather than later. His first two races were over 1m2f but he is 2-2 since dropped back to this mile. The Charlie Appleby-trained Billingsgate is chasing a hat-trick of handicap wins off a 10lb higher mark than the for the first of his two wins having only gone up 4lb for a narrow win last time out at Sandown when he rallied well on the uphill climb after being headed in a seven-runner race giving the impression that the better the race and the faster the pace, the more he will excel, which augurs well for this contest.

Glorious Empire won the final race of the Newmarket July Meeting appreciating the drop in class to win a handicap off 90 having found the Group 3 Jersey Stakes too much. The plan was the Britannia Handicap but once they realised that he would be balloted out they headed for the Group 3 instead with not an unsurprising outcome. That is his only defeat n four starts however but he has to contend with a 7lb rise and that Newmarket win was not the strongest of handicaps for the course (Billingsate was one of four non-runners due to soft ground). He did it well however always looking like he would win beating older rivals and is now back to taking on his own generation again. Kafeel only had two rivals to beat when successful at odds-on at Ffos Las time and is better judged on his second in a 13-runner handicap at Epsom on Derby Day but he is now off a 9lb higher mark. Baltic Brave has not finished out of the first two in his last five starts but I just wonder if he is a little too exposed in a handicap this warm. His latest win was probably by too much, three lengths, at Newmarket as he has been raised 8lb as a consequence. Richard Hughes takes over from Ryan Moore on the Hughie Morrison-trained gelding. Between Wickets completes the sextet of last-time-out winners and is one of the more interesting for the in-form Marcus Tregoning stable who usually hit form around Glorious Goodwood time. Unraced at two, he has made the frame in all five starts this season and got off the mark at Chester four weeks ago in a modest maiden when upped to 1m for the first time. Given the stable’s love for Goodwood, it looks significant he runs here rather than the handicap that he was entered for at the Sussex Downs next week. He was always prominent on that occasion but Tregoning stated after that win he will be better held up so, combine that with a handicap debut and an in-form yard, and he can go well.

The top weight, American Hope, was sixth in the Britannia Handicap but looks a little too exposed having also contested Listed races but Sir Guy Porteous can put up a bold show having not finsihed out of the first three on his last six starts. Again, he might just be a little too exposed but he has lots of grit and determination and he was only beaten in the dying strides at Epsom last time over an extended mile and is back to 1m today. You’re Fired was second in a handicap at the Newmarket July Meeting two weeks ago on soft ground and has been raised 5lb for that defeat which is enough to make me look elsewhere. Mange All was a disappointing fifth of seven at that same meeting but the softening ground may have been the reason why. He had previously won a Beverley maiden by 10 lengths (albeit at odds of 1-10 so he was beating trees) and he deserves another chance on better ground for William Haggas. The bottom weight is Voyageofdiscovery who was only fifth of ten here last time out having been raised 6lb for a Windsor win so this may be beyond him off the same handicap mark.

CONCLUSION - Between Wickets and Mange All command respect but I hope that Moohaarib might be a Group horse in the making, which if that is the case, he will have too much class.

3:15 Longines International Stakes

Royal Ascot form has very much been the way to go in the last decade in this big-field heritage handicap over 7f as nine winners took their chance at that prestigious meeting in the last decade. Four of the last seven winners took in the Buckingham Palace Stakes over the same 7f in which Horsted Keynes was probably a very unlucky second behind Louis The Pious having been given too much to do. The pair were supposed to meet again in the Bunbury Cup but Horsted Keynes was withdrawn on account of soft ground and Lious The Pious finished seventh. I fancied Horsted Keynes to reverse placings in the Bunbury Cup so have to prefer him again, especially with Lious The Pious being well held at Newmarket. The Buckingham Palace Stakes third, Watchable, is also returning and is open to more improvement on just his sixth start for the David O’Meara stable. The fourth, Bronze Angel, has since come out and won a good handicap at York and he certainly can not be ruled out under just a 3lb penalty as he was a most convincing winner on the Knavesmire when holding the Buckingham Palace Stakes sixth, Santefisio (and Don’t Call Me), under a terrific hold up ride from Martin Dwyer. Georgian Bay was eighth in the Buckingham Palace before finishing fifth in the depleted Bunbury Cup. Bronze Angel has retained his place in my Horses To Follow section of The Weekly Wash Up (which had six winners from eight runners this week taking the season’s level stakes profit to over 36 points) as I still believe he is well handicapped under just a 3lb penalty and I give him a big shout here.

My main fancy for that Bunbury Cup off the back on an unlucky-in-running fifth in the Royal Hunt Cup was Ayaar who was also withdrawn on account of the ground having also caught the eye when fourth in the 7f Victoria Cup behind today’s top weight, Gabriel’s Lad, who was a disappointing 5/2 favourite on his only subsequent start in a Group 3. This 7f looks to be Ayaar’s trip as all four of his wins have been achieved over this distance and if I liked him for the Bunbury Cup, then there is all the more reason to like him here back on a course that we know he runs well and especially given the record of four-year-olds in this race (won 7 of the last 10) in addition to posting a top-five position at Royal Ascot like 9 of the last 16 winners. Belgian Bill was just two places behind Ayaar in the Hunt Cup and also didn’t have the best of runs and he has been well supported this week so he is also very much in the mix but the combination of age and weights stats are against him. Abseil was eighth when favourite in the Hunt Cup but finished last in a first-time hood in the Bunbury Cup and looks one to be wary of for the time being. The Hunt Cup winner, Field Of Dream, also takes his chance having also been pulled out of the Bunbury Cup. He defied the age stats to win at Royal Ascot and will need to do so again to win here at the age of seven (6yos+ are 0-75 in the last ten years so Belgian Bill also has age stats against him). The third strand of Royal Ascot form is the Wokingham which looks to be best represented by Don’t Bother Me (7th) who finished one place ahead of Racy and he ran as if he would appreciate this step back up to 7f.

With seven non-runners due to soft ground, many of which were to the head of the market, the Bunbury Cup, which has been a very good guide featuring six winners in the last ten years and won by Heaven’s Guest wasn’t up to its usual standard this year so there is a good chance its record won’t be improved further still this year. The winner takes his chance here under a 3lb penalty but these are different conditions and this is a much better race. I also rather suspect he was trained to the minute to win the Hunt Cup on his seasonal debut. The fourth, Fort Bastion, also takes his chance in addition to Georgian Bay (6th), Lious The Pious (7th) and Abseil (last).

If you want to try and buck the trend and look to go against Royal Ascot and Bunbury Cup form then Majestic Moon has a decent profile being an in-form, four-year-old not too high up in the weights (only one of the last eight winners has carried over 9st which is what nags me slightly regards the chances of Horsted Keynes). Richard Fahey’s charge won well at Musselburgh a month ago under Tony Hamilton but he has an even better record for Paul Hanagan (23113) who is back on board. Brazos is the only three-year-old but just three of those have placed from 25 to try in the last decade. Dance And Dance and King Torus are lowly-weighted, last-time-out winners but both are older than I would like so Yeager and Heavy Metal appeal more. Yeager has a course win to his name but is difficult to weigh up on his two starts this year but no such worries on the in-form stakes for the Mark Johnston-trained Heavy Metal who has a 3lb penalty for his win at Haydock three weeks ago so fits the age (4) and weight stats.

CONCLUSION - Ayaar and Bronze Angel are the pair I like most towards the head of the market with Majestic Moon and Heavy Metal (providing it is Good ground or better) best of the 25/1+ shots for each-way purposes.

3:50 King George VI & Queen Elizabeth Diamond Stakes (sponsored by Qipco British Champions Series)

This great race may not quite be the summer highlight it was when I was a lad but aside from Australia, See The Moon and the injured Cirrus Des Aigles, there isn’t a lot missing featuring the winners of the Eclipse, Breeders’ Cup Turf, Oaks, Hardwicke, King Edward VII and last year’s Irish Derby victor and King George runner-up.
    The absence of the dual Derby winner, Australia, is no surprise at all given that all five of Coolmore’s Epsom Derby winners since Galileo in 2001 have bypassed the King George. Maybe this is because his hard-fought success over Fantastic Light took the edge off him and he was never quite the same again? However, we do have the Oaks winner running for the first time since 2005 following the surprise but bold move of Sheikh Hamdam to re-route the impressive Epsom winner, Taghrooda, to the King George from what looked a penalty kick in the Irish Oaks which is a big boost for the race that has been lacking in same-season, domestic Classic winners for many years. Plenty has been written this week about Pawneese in 1976 being the last time a three-year-old filly won the King George and great Oaks winners like Sun Princess and the odds-on Oh So Sharp have failed here in addition to Eswarah nine years ago, who was also Hamdan-owned (and also Unite back in the mid-nineties). I wouldn’t judge Taghrooda’s chances on their failures though as Unite and Eswarah were average Oaks winners (and that’s being kind), Sun Princess was beaten in a great King George won by a previous Oaks winner in Time Charter, and Oh So Sharp was a close-up third behind Petoski and Rainbow Quest in 1985 which was a decent running. What Taghrooda has in her favour however, as does Eagle Top, is that they are still somewhat unknown quantities as this will be just their fourth career starts so they have more scope than the older horses to step up again. John Gosden is responsible for all three three-year-olds in this year’s race.

Sticking with the three-year-olds and Nathaniel followed up his King Edward VII Stakes win when gunning down the older and more-fancied pair of Workforce and St Nicholas Abbey in 2011 (the only three-year-old to win since 2003) and his Eagle Top will hopefully be attempting to do likewise against better-fancied, more-established names after taking the Ascot Derby in very impressive fashion on just his third career start so there could be a lot more to come from him yet. I would argue that he is even more of in the ‘could be anything’ bracket than Taghrooda as the filly was fancied to win the Oaks whereas Eagle Top was a surprise winner of the King Edward VII Stakes though I accept that there is a suspicion that the race may have fell in his lap a little but he would have won regardless given the ease of his success. I say ‘hopefully’ as despite shelling out a £75,000 supplementary entry fee earlier in the week, connections are now concerned about how quick the ground has become, though there was some rain at Ascot on Friday afternoon. It would be some call to take him out after such an investment especially as they would get most of that back if he were to finish fourth of eight (£57k) and they pay down to sixth but the fact that a pragmatic trainer like Gosden was keen that Eagle Top should be supplemented anyway when he also had two other runners is what really sparks my interest. Gosden’s third contender is the Derby third, Romsdal, who has plenty on his plate as far as I am concerned having been beaten 4½l by Australia looking a real staying type more suited to the St Leger. Like Eagle Top though, he was unraced at two, so there should be more to come.

The ante-post favourite has been Telescope ever since he sluiced up in the Hardwicke Stakes finally coming of age and he will bid to give the master trainer of progressive older horses, Sir Michael Stoute, a record sixth King George victory. He has a good chance of course but I can’t help but think around 9/4 is skinny enough for a horse who was beaten in the Gordon Richards Stakes and Ormonde Stakes this season (by Noble Mission both times) and is not a horse I would trust implicitly. He will be attempting to emulate Harbinger for the same owner/trainer who also bolted up in the Hardwicke Stakes as a fast-improving four-year-old and, although I was keen on him for that Royal Ascot Group 2 affair, I wouldn’t be keen taking around the same price to win this proper Group 1 rather than what I thought at the time was a weak Hardwicke. The fact that the second and third were then beaten behind the eight-year-old, Cavalryman, next time out was hardly a ringing endorsement of the form though the soft ground led to some unpredictable results at the Newmarket July Festival. I suspect part reason he is around 2/1 is because of the Harbinger factor but I don’t think that Telescope is Harbinger II who won this race by 11 lengths.

I couldn’t believe what I was hearing on The Morning Line last week when one pundit commented that Paul Hanagan would find it hard to get off Mukhadram as it was no brainer that he would ride the unbeaten Oaks winner. Not only does Taghrooda have more scope to improve again on just her fourth start but Mukhadram got the run of the race in the Eclipse so I would also be surprised if he is quite up to it especially trying 1m4f for the first time in what would be his fourteenth career start. I prefer Magician of the pair who is back to 1m4f for the first time in four starts and won the Breeders’ Cup Turf over this trip beating The Fugue on firm ground. I can’t say that I have been overly enamoured with Magician’s three runs this season and the fact The Fugue could reverse so easily when he was second in the Prince Of Wales’s Stakes worries me but the O’Brien team are now firing on all cylinders which they weren’t at Royal Ascot and if it stays fast then that will be in his favour.

Trading Leather is the fourth older horse who commands respect and I fancy him to reverse Eclipse placings with Mukhadram over this longer trip. He clearly can handle top class 1m2f races having placed in the Juddmonte, Irish Champion Stakes and Eclipse but the time he impressed me most was winning the Irish Derby over today’s distance and I fancy he is better over 1m4f. He was also runner-up in last year’s King George behind Novellist who broke the track record that day so a fast-run, 1m4f race on quick ground at Ascot looks ideal for him and I think he will place again. Owned by Godolphin this season, they have won this race five times if you include Lammtarra but not since 2004. French interest was due to come in the shape of Flintshire but he is now a non-runner after running a temperature. Letir Mor is out of his depth.

CONCLUSION - Telescope has always looked underpriced to me, there is no value left in Taghrooda if you missed the 11/2 and I am getting concerned that the ground might to getting too fast for my initial fancy, Eagle Top, so my main bet looking at the race totally fresh will be another place-only investment on Trading Leather (as was the case for the Eclipse) at around 11/4 who has his ideal conditions and is a regular placer in top class races and I also can’t resist a little on the win at around 12/1 just in case.

4.25 Longines Handicap

The most prestigious race of the season for lady amateur riders takes place over 7f featuring 13 runners. This race can often be a cavalry charge with a huge field and seven of the last ten winners have started at double-figure prices so at least we have been given a chance this time. Last year’s 7l winner despite being slowly away, Lord Of The Dance, returns again and, remarkably given by how far he won last year, he is 5lb lower this time. He initially went up 11lb for that wide-margin win but just one placed effort in nine subsequent starts has seen him plummet down the ratings. Back to the scene of his biggest win, you wouldn’t be surprised if he found his form again if this is the long-term plan. The vastly-experienced Carole Bartley who last won this race in 2007 rides last year’s runner-up, Karaka Jack, off a 7lb lower mark than 12 months ago and he has been running much better of late than Lord Of The Dance so I prefer his chances.

Hayley Moore had won the previous two runnings and she has been booked for the top weight, Born To Surprise. The Lee Carter-trained five-year-old doesn’t have the best Ascot profile though as he is 0-5 to even place here. Serena Brotherton has been one of the best lady amateurs for over ten years and she won the 2010 running and also the Queen Mother’s Cup at York this year, the second most prestigious race for lady amateurs so she is usually sought after in these events and she is aboard Hadaj. Interestingly, she is 6-16 when riding for Ruth Carr in the last five seasons so this looks a significant booking even if Hadaj looks like a victim of his own consistency have been rated between 82-87 for his last 15 starts without winning so he looks more of an each-way or place-only option.

In addition to last year’s winner, Red Refraction is the only other course winner in the field and Richard Hannon has booked Megan Nicholls. In fact he has run well on all three visits to Ascot so he is respected for each-way purposes. Hannon also runs the only three-year-old, Desert Society, under the far more experienced Emily Jones who was only beaten half a length off 79 in a Newmarket handicap last time under Ryan Moore and is 1lb higher here, but it has been over a decade since a three-year-old won. The Ian Williams-trained pair of Conry, who has been in very good form this season and Gina Andrews has been booked and, more interestingly, See The Storm, who has a 6lb penalty for beating 16 rivals at Redcar six days ago and Katie Harrington comes over from Ireland to take the mount, are also respected but Tamayuz Star (unplaced on last eight starts), Jubilee Brig (better known for his all-weather starts – all four domestic wins on such surfaces), Kinglami (more of a 6f horse these days and unplaced last three starts), Ertikaan (having his seasonal debut) and Sheikh The Reins (3lb out of the handicap) are hard to fancy.

CONCLUSION - Karaka Jack, Hadaj and See The Storm would be my three against the field but I do like the Carr-Brotherton stats when they combine so Hadaj each-way looks interesting despite his lack of recent wins.

5:00 Canisbay Handicap

A 1m4f handicap for three-year-olds completes the card and my first port of call for most staying handicaps at Ascot during the summer months is to check out Mark Johnston’s runners and he is solely represented by Notarised. He has been kept busy this season like most of the stable’s horses and this is his seventh start of the campaign but Johnston’s horses thrive on the racing which makes them tough devils and he has claims off a 4lb higher mark than for his last win coming off a second place finish last time. He was beaten 6l (though to fast improver who won six days earlier) when runner-up at Ripon but that was on soft ground and this surface can suit him better. The other northern raiders are Our Gabrial (Richard Fahey) and Rising Breeze (Karl Burke). Our Gabrial has run well on all three starts at Chester this season and not so well outside of that tight arena in two other starts so I am reluctant to back him at this very different course so prefer Rising Breeze who was much improved for the fitting of a hood for the first time when winning at Nottingham earlier this month having finished plum last on his previous two starts. The headgear was on again when comfortably beaten off a higher mark next time though.

The top weight, Trip To Paris, has the benefit of Ryan Moore again and the only time he has won in six starts was when Moore was in top. A good sixth at 33/1 in the King George V Handicap at Royal Ascot last time out was a return to form which coincided with the Ed Dunlop yard finding their form after a slow start so he can progress again and be a leading contender. The fact Moore rides him and not the Hannon-trained High Master whom he won on last time out looks significant. Anglo Irish represents John Gosden. Unraced at two, he has two all-weather wins to his name but has struggled back on turf in two subsequent runs though taking a keen hold when upped to 2m in the Queen’s Vase killed his chances off. Hooded is intriguing having his fourth career start for Roger Charlton. Last of eight on his handicap debut and only start this season at Newbury in May in a race where Notarised was third, he is much better than that effort judged on his win at Lingfield in November where he made all and quickened up nicely. Given 71 days off since that disappointing return, it is hoped that has sorted him out and, if so, he so showed so much promise in that maiden win that he has to be interest and he should stay being out of a Ribblesdale Stakes winner.

Three Peaks is a maiden after seven starts and Charlie Hills has finally given up on trying to win a maiden with him so he has given him his handicap debut so he isn’t for me. Neither is the bizarrely-named Beekers N Num Nums whose handicap win two starts back was when beating three rivals and he was then comfortably beaten off a 6lb higher mark next time. I have more time for High Master who won at Kempton last time out for Richard Hannon and Ryan Moore but the jockey rides Trip To Paris instead leaving the mount to Jimmy Fortune, and Itsnowcato who has found one better handicapped on his last two starts in smallish fields.

CONCLUSION - Trip to Paris, Hooded and Notarised appeal most.

Thanks to ganjaman2

Bald Bouncer (25th July 2014)