Default Re: Juices

So no health risks or addiction with non nicotine ones

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    PS3 Gamer Tag : RESiDENT-UK

Thanks
    Karma Level

What's everyone using at the moment?
    Got myself a Sigelei 150w, using a kanger subtank and it's going through juice for fun.

Currently vaping cosmic fog shocker & Nicoticket custards last stand..... both decent all day vapes but a bit pricey for the amount I use.

Does anyone know of a place I can get decent juices in larger sizes? 100ml+?

Thanks
    Karma Level

I've had a few from http://bluestar-eliquid.co.uk/ 100ml for 8.99 500ml for 29.99.

Only problem is every one I've had has tasted as weak as fuck so I've ended up buying some flavour concentrates to boost them a bit and now they're fine.

They do an unflavoured nicotine/PG/vg mix for 19.99 for 500ml which I will probably order at some point. By just buying all the ingredients I could make 500ml for about £22 so that's not bad and if you go over £30 it's free delivery.

Thanks to B.I.G.

iNSPECTA (27th March 2015)  

Thanks
    Karma Level

Quote Originally Posted by iNSPECTA View Post
    What's everyone using at the moment?
    Got myself a Sigelei 150w, using a kanger subtank and it's going through juice for fun.
    What wattage are you vaping at? I've got a eleaf 50w with a subtank on and if I go above 40 it just starts tasting burned.

Thanks
    Karma Level

Where do you get your flavourings from mate? The same place I'm assuming?

I'm vaping around 25-30w depends on the coil I'm using, messing about with the rba at the moment, I'm getting varied results with different juices at higher wattage.

I'm using KDG cotton and priming it, on a single .4ohm coil I'm good for a few tokes around 50w till it tastes burnt. Doesn't wick quick enough.

The 150w is certainly overkill but I shouldn't need to buy another device, really happy with it and works brilliantly with everything I've thrown at it.

Thanks
    Karma Level

Quote Originally Posted by iNSPECTA View Post
    Where do you get your flavourings from mate? The same place I'm assuming?

I'm vaping around 25-30w depends on the coil I'm using, messing about with the rba at the moment, I'm getting varied results with different juices at higher wattage.

I'm using KDG cotton and priming it, on a single .4ohm coil I'm good for a few tokes around 50w till it tastes burnt. Doesn't wick quick enough.

The 150w is certainly overkill but I shouldn't need to buy another device, really happy with it and works brilliantly with everything I've thrown at it.
    Nah got the flavourings from vapable.com. (vanilla custard v2 is really nice).

Nice one I've been using the rba myself lately I think the subtank is the best thing I've bought ecig wise for ages. It's a bonus in that if anything starts tasting a bit ropey you can throw a new coil in and it costs you virtually nothing, instead of keeping one in because you expect to get a minimum amount of time out of it.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Social Networking Bookmarks