my first tat

Thread: my first tat

Nikki said:

Info my first tat

I am having a shoulder and chest piece (not down to the nipple) of a koi fish with some waves, the head of the koi fish will be on my chest, then the tail going over my shoulder and down my arm to just before the sleeve line

will update with pics once it done, I booked in for nov for an all day sesh !

anyone else got any koi fish tats to share?

thanks
    Nikki.

Twitter - [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

cyprus said:

Default Re: my first tat

It's going to hurt like a motherfucker. I have tattoos on both sides of my chest in similar places and it has to be the most painful experience of my life. Totally worth it and no regrets what so ever...you have been warned though

Oh and this is DF. So only post pics if you're positive it came out well or be prepared to be ripped a new one Nikki!!!

Tattooed Freak said:

Go big or go home, that's the spirit! Have a good solid meal before hand and a sugary drink throughout, maybe even some of those Lucozade tablets. Newbies tend to white out , so be prepared! Don't ask the tattooist how long is left but do tell him/her if you feel faint!
    Who is doing the work?

BertRoot said:

What colour you looking at? Have you researched the meanings of the different colours?

Ashley said:

Buy something called super juice it's a good number during the session.

Make sure you've really thought about getting one as in currently getting laser removal and it hurts you and your wallet.

dannoble82 said:

Quote Originally Posted by Nikki View Post
    I am having a shoulder and chest piece (not down to the nipple) of a koi fish with some waves, the head of the koi fish will be on my chest, then the tail going over my shoulder and down my arm to just before the sleeve line

will update with pics once it done, I booked in for nov for an all day sesh !

anyone else got any koi fish tats to share?

thanks

Here is one i got back in 2010 of a koi

Attached Images

akimba said:

My friends got a Koi Dragon? on his leg and we all take the piss and say why do u have a catfish on your leg ;-)

Tattooed Freak said:

Novemeber has come and gone, what did you get? Hope you didn't use numbing cream, you need to earn it...

hydedogg said:

I've never used numbing cream, just took painkillers which work well

Tattooed Freak said:

Need to earm your tattoos lads! No cream or painkillers

Nikki said:

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

here is mine before the Koi was finished off - 6 hours
    Nikki.

Twitter - [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]