Close

Thanks
    Karma Level

Help JUICE help please

Hi all, just got into the vaping world and im stuck for juice,

i dont want all these sweet tasting bollox, i want something that tastes like tobacco/fags/cigars, not treacle tobbacco, strong non sweet stuff.

anyone got any recommendation, tried that digismoke stuff... yuk, am i on a hopless hunt?

Adam

Thanks
    Karma Level

Default Re: JUICE help please

I don't know anyone that has stuck with tobacco juice but I think most people aim for a tobacco taste when they start vaping, I tried just about everything but now just make my own juice menthol and sometimes stick a bit of ginger in it for a bit of bite.

Thanks to Bald Bouncer

QUALCAST (12th November 2014)  

Thanks
    Karma Level

thanks, yea i just dont want sweet, im currently using menthol, but not tried ginger

Thanks
    Karma Level

There aren't any good baccy flavours ime m8
    Ruyan4 is my fav but it's probably gonna be a bit sweet for you as it's got a light baccy, caramel and vanilla flavour altho the sweetness is largely down to the PG/VG ratio. It might be worth your while buying an all PG and an all VG liquid to try and mix a small amount of different ratios to get an idea of what ratio you prefer.

2 Thanks given to Hippie on hill

Bald Bouncer (13th November 2014),  QUALCAST (13th November 2014)  

Thanks
    Karma Level

What Does %PG/%VG Mean? how to choose?

E-liquid is a mixture of varying amounts of about 4 different ingredients. Water, Nicotine, PG (propylene glycol) or VG (vegetable glycerin) and flavoring. Some liquids can have additional ingredients, but for the most part, these are the main ingredients to all e-liquid.

The amount of nicotine is dependent on the strength of nicotine in your e-liquid, but let’s say it is around 10% nicotine. Somewhere around 10% of your e-liquid will be flavoring. And depending on how you like your vape, that determines the percentage of PG and VG in your e-liquid.

What's the difference between PG eliquid, VG e-liquid, PG/VG Mix?

Vegetable Glycerin (VG) e-liquid is a thick, a little sweet liquid. VG e-liquid produces luscious clouds of vapor. VG e-liquid also imparts a sweeter taste to your liquid.

Propylene Glycol (PG) e-liquid is a much thinner liquid. PG e-liquid produces more of a “throat hit” than VG e-liquid does, which simulates the feel of smoking better. PG e-liquid also has a higher rate of sensitivity for some people, meaning that some people just can’t use PG in their vape.

PG e-liquid tends to give you a better throat hit and a lot more flavor. VG e-liquid on the other hand, allows your atomizer to produce a lot more vapor. Now, VG e-liquid is a thicker and more sticky fluid, and although most people do not show signs of allergy with VG, there are minority groups who complain about having phlegm buildup in their throats. The more VG e-liquid you use, the less of a throat hit you’re going to get – that’s the general idea.

60%/40% mix of VG and PG in your e-liquid can produce great vapor and more flavor. If you like, you can tend to use mix of both PG and VG in particular ratios, such as 70%VG/30%PG. This is the optimum ratio for most each uses as it provides a nice throw hit, good flavor as well as tons of vapor production.

which is safer to inhale?

Both VG and PG are used in a variety of foods that you consume on a daily basis, and are deemed quite safe. However, in some small cases, people have experienced allergic reactions to propylene glycol, the most common is skin rash. However this is not a big deal and there is nothing a little bit of skin moisturizer cannot solve.So which is better, VG or PG? The answer is “neither” – you will need both in most cases, to get the best of both worlds. Some prefer vaping 100%VG-only and some 100% PG-only liquids.

Source

Thanks to Bald Bouncer

QUALCAST (13th November 2014)  

DF VIP Member
    Thanks
    Karma Level

I don't smoke but apparently Swedish Fish is the most popular. It sounds disgusting but apparently it's good.
    I understand and accept that some people hold opinions that are different to my own. Living in a free and democratic society, I fully embrace and respect their right to be wrong.

Thanks to Argyll

QUALCAST (13th November 2014)  

Thanks
    Karma Level

Quote Originally Posted by Bald Bouncer View Post
    I don't know anyone that has stuck with tobacco juice but I think most people aim for a tobacco taste when they start vaping, I tried just about everything but now just make my own juice menthol and sometimes stick a bit of ginger in it for a bit of bite.
    What Ginger are you using ? Is it a powder or liquid ?
    There are 3 types of people in the world - those who make things happen, those who watch things happen; and those who wondered what happened.

http://newsarse.com/

Conservatives. Putting the 'N' into Cuts.

Thanks
    Karma Level

Just slices of fresh ginger root in the liquid bottle

Thanks to Bald Bouncer

4me2 (29th November 2014)  

Thanks
    Karma Level

well after trying lots, ive found the alchemists cuboard jucies to be very nice, the walnut tobbaco is lovely and ive also found one called gold cigar which is very relaistic, just waiting for my atlantis and cf mod to arrive for some big cloud action!

Thanks
    Karma Level

I got my Atlantis and CF Mod yesterday and absolutely love them but isn't the Atlantis a juice drinker, I've gone through about 8ml in a day.

Thanks
    Karma Level

yea, its really nice but sucks the juice like a v8, may keep tha nautilus mini nearby as it could get costly at the rate its flowing

Thanks
    Karma Level

Have you seen the new Kanger Sub Tank, comes with a 0.5, 1.2Ohm and a rebuildable Base like a Kayfun or Orchid. Heads are supposed to be better flavour than the Atlantis, but is much easier on the juice usage with the 1.2Ohm coils, plus it has the added benefit of being able to use the current Kanger coils from the Mega and Turbo.

Thanks
    Karma Level

Triphammers tobacco juices are supposed to be quite good. Can't comment myself as I prefer fruit juices. Another good one for tobacco is House Of Liquids El Toro range. You could also venture over to another well known vaping forum for eliquid reviews. I won't mention the name of it here as I am unsure if it is allowed.

Thanks
    Karma Level

I find vampire vape do some really good flavours Heisenberg is one of the most popular and I always get a 30ml bottle, lemon sherbet is another good flavour citrusy but with a kick but for just tobacco flavours JAC Vapour is up there.the flavour factory does all the old school sweets I am looking for somewhere that does a deep heat / euthymol toothpaste flavour

Thanks to Gonch

QUALCAST (1st February 2015)  

qual

quick update, bestcigliquid have some great stuff and sofar the best flavours ive tried,

qual

also got new itazte mvp3 after trying the sub ohm route, but gone back to nautallis mini now as flavour and quality of vape is lovely on the mvp