So Black Ops 3 it is!

Thread: So Black Ops 3 it is!

ancojo said:

Default So Black Ops 3 it is!

Fuck sake how many years of the same shite before they reboot the whole thing, I didn't mind Black Ops 1 & 2 but why they cant go back to World at War style gameplay is beyond me? I hate this futuristic style shite!

One good thing I suppose is zombies will be back to what it should be, none of this exo bullshit! Fucking zombies with exo suits, I mean who heard of such nonsense!

OurPuma said:

Default Re: So Black Ops 3 it is!

black ops 1 rocked. Great story line, unbeatable IMO.

Been downhill since.

Or perhaps thats just me...

EvilBoB said:

I've been getting more and more bored of the entire franchise recently. It's the same thing over and over. Now that's not necessarily a bad thing but they release them too often to make any technological leaps that make the game stand out. There's not a whole lot different between what we are playing now and what we played on the last generation of consoles.
    DF Moderator
    XBox One | Panasonic 4k | MS Surface Pro 3 | 3DSXL | WiiU | RPi3
    XBL : TheSumOfAllEvil

flumperino said:

I found Modern Warfare 2 was the last one that I really enjoyed. It definitely needs an injection of some sort.

chesser said:

The Special Ops always made the game for me but they seem to have dropped it and I hate the Zombie shit not my cup of tea at all.

akimba said:

Quote Originally Posted by chesser View Post
    The Special Ops always made the game for me but they seem to have dropped it and I hate the Zombie shit not my cup of tea at all.
    Yeah Special Ops was a lot better as had certain missions to do rather than just stay alive, I don't mind the Hord type game mode but the zombies is nothing like the Hord modes in Gear of War

chesser said:

Yeah I know what you're saying Horde in Gears was Epic.

ilscuro said:

Modern warfare 2 had my favourite campaign, but World at war was my favourite online of the franchise.

I also loved Gears of war horde.

crazyal said:

Quote Originally Posted by flumperino View Post
    I found Modern Warfare 2 was the last one that I really enjoyed. It definitely needs an injection of some sort.
    What he said - loved MW2, great maps and weapons. The FPS has gone stale recently, it's all a bit "meh".

Last edited by crazyal; 26th April 2015 at 10:38 AM.