Lewis Hamilton wary of Ferrari threat after historic pole

Lewis Hamilton says he is concerned about the threat posed by Ferrari in Sunday's Chinese Grand Prix despite taking his third consecutive pole.
Hamilton made it a clean sweep of pole positions so far this season by edging out Mercedes team-mate Nico Rosberg.
And he is wary of Ferrari, despite qualifying 0.905 seconds quicker than Sebastian Vettel, who won in Malaysia.
"The Ferraris are very good still, with their long-run pace, so it's not over by any means," Hamilton said.
"Ferrari are not that far behind pace-wise so they could still be a threat. I have to make sure I do lots of work to make sure I finish where I want to.
"There is a long, long race ahead of us, so I am just trying to keep myself calm.
"They are maybe able to go a lap longer and Nico is going to be very quick in the race as well."
However, he admitted he felt he did have the speed to win the race - held in the cavernous and often smog-filled Shanghai International Circuit, which begins at 07:00 BST on Sunday.
"I think we do potentially have pace on them on the long runs," Hamilton said.
Hamilton's pole was his fifth in China. That means he joins Juan Manuel Fangio, Ayrton Senna and Michael Schumacher as the only drivers ever to score at least that many poles at one specific circuit.
The Briton has looked imperious in Shanghai so far this weekend,topping all practice sessions other than the first part of qualifying, when the only reason Ferrari beat him was because Mercedes did not use the faster 'soft' tyre and the Italian team did.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/formula1/32264564