Close

Thread: dna test

Thanks
    Karma Level

Default dna test

Not sure if in right section but any one recommend a good dna test, some bitch (im sorry i shouldnt call a girl a bitch) is saying im the father to her baby, but ive not even slept with her its breaking my marriage, ive said id do a test to prove im not the father but the girl whois saying it is refusing, her mum said i can do one. Im not sure why she saying im the father i wouldnt mind but i dont even know her or ever slept with her. Im on my arse at the mo so cheapish as possible.

Thanks in advance
    MY BROADBAND IS LIKE A FERRARI
    BUT FITTED WITH A ROBIN RELIANT ENGINE
    LOOKS GOOD BUT GOES NOWHERE!!

Thanks
    Karma Level

Default Re: dna test

Don't pay anything if you're that sure mate. If the CSA or whatever it's called now push you, they can sort a test out and if you're not the Father, you don't pay for the test, if you are, you pay.

Thanks
    Karma Level

I know im not the father but if i wait for csa or any one to arrange a dna test my wife may have left by then.
    Im 100% sure im not the father ive never met the girl but my wife thinks ive been playing away.

Thanks
    Karma Level

One of my mates in a very similar situation found at the time the cheapest site was whosethedaddy.com

Result said it wasn't his, and when the kid was born it was even more apparent - she was English, white as can be while my mate had Olive skin. If you saw the pics you could tell there was no way it was his, looked like father was of afrocaribbean originin.

Thanks
    Karma Level

If your mrs does not take your word then fuck her off, marriage cant be that great if she wont take your word for it.

Thanks to consoles

burner1 (28th April 2015)  

Thanks
    Karma Level

+1 what consoles says really mate. If my missus didn't accept my word over 'gossip' etc. then I would really think about where my marriage is going.

Thanks
    Karma Level

If it broke my marriage up and the accuser is lying then it's only fair you do go and actually do what she accused you of !

DF VIP Member
    Thanks
    Karma Level

Something like this can put a strain on even the best marriage so I disagree when people say it cant be much of a marriage. Your wife can't understand why some girl would make this up so in her mind there must be something to it. Even the most trustworthy husband or wife have been known to stray when intoxicated so why not you. Ask your wife to give you the benefit of the doubt and you promise to do everything necessary to prove this girl is lying.

How did this accusation start. Did she turn up at your door? Was it gossip that got back to your wife from someone else? Where is this act supposed to have taken place? If it was after a night out was she drunk and even though she doesn't remember what you look like she remembers your name which could have been given to her by one of your stupid mates when he was with her that night. Or is it possible someone has put this girl up to this to destroy you. I've known that happen before to someone.

Let her pay for a DNA test. Send her a solicitors letter with two options: Provide evidence that you are the father or come clean with the truth. Threaten court action with damages if she does neither.

Then there is always Jeremy and his famous lie detector test. Just let us know when it is going to be screened. (">

3 Thanks given to BigBird

muttleymacclad (29th April 2015),  Over Carl (29th April 2015),  piggzy (28th April 2015)  

Thanks
    Karma Level

Quote Originally Posted by BigBird View Post
    Something like this can put a strain on even the best marriage so I disagree when people say it cant be much of a marriage. Your wife can't understand why some girl would make this up so in her mind there must be something to it. Even the most trustworthy husband or wife have been known to stray when intoxicated so why not you. Ask your wife to give you the benefit of the doubt and you promise to do everything necessary to prove this girl is lying.

How did this accusation start. Did she turn up at your door? Was it gossip that got back to your wife from someone else? Where is this act supposed to have taken place? If it was after a night out was she drunk and even though she doesn't remember what you look like she remembers your name which could have been given to her by one of your stupid mates when he was with her that night. Or is it possible someone has put this girl up to this to destroy you. I've known that happen before to someone.

Let her pay for a DNA test. Send her a solicitors letter with two options: Provide evidence that you are the father or come clean with the truth. Threaten court action with damages if she does neither.

Then there is always Jeremy and his famous lie detector test. Just let us know when it is going to be screened. (">

Exactly ..... Paranoia is an illness to many people !

2 Thanks given to piggzy

BigBird (29th April 2015),  Over Carl (29th April 2015)