win 10 and canon printer

Thread: win 10 and canon printer

welshhaggis said:

Default win 10 and canon printer

Recently upgraded to windows 10 from 7 where everything was fine. The problem i got is that when i print from office 2013 to my canon mx925 the priinter just psews out paper with no text on it, does anyone know a fix that i could try?

I have tried a newer updated driver and have changed the spool setting to no avail.
    Last edited by welshhaggis; 16th August 2015 at 07:10 AM.

Mickey said:

Default Re: win 10 and canon printer

Have you tried new ink ?

Just a wild guess
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

SiE said:

Mine did the same only printed solely in blue with no text. Try greyscale.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

psxcity said:

you tried these drivers [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

welshhaggis said:

installed them previous and again now and still no joy, still blank pages coming out.

psxcity said:

had a similar issue with a different printer i took out all drivers let win 10 find it and use its online search to install

breattly said:

This happens because after updating window, some software and applications get deleted automatically which are not compatible with new window update. To fix this issue try to update drivers from official site of your printer. Whenever you think to update drivers make sure that you should download new latest updated drivers and which is suitable for your current window version. So check the version of your updated drivers if they are new and latest than its ok if old update it immediately. Still if you facing same issue then there is problem in your printer. But don't worry, use [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] to diagnose and troubleshoot your problem.

Mickey said:

Quote Originally Posted by breattly View Post
    This happens because after updating window, some software and applications get deleted automatically which are not compatible with new window update. To fix this issue try to update drivers from official site of your printer. Whenever you think to update drivers make sure that you should download new latest updated drivers and which is suitable for your current window version. So check the version of your updated drivers if they are new and latest than its ok if old update it immediately. Still if you facing same issue then there is problem in your printer. But don't worry, use [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] to diagnose and troubleshoot your problem.

Welcome to Digital Forums
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]