Pinnacle Studio crashes

Thread: Pinnacle Studio crashes

TJB said:

Default Pinnacle Studio crashes

I've been trying to create a video from a recent holiday using Pinnacle studio 17 but whenever I get to exporting it to a disc, the fucking thing gets to about 98% and then crashes. I've spent ages editing it and it's starting to get on my nerves. I've tried changing all sorts of settings but still no joy. Has anyone had this issue or can anyone recommend an a reliable alternative?

Doctor Who said:

Default Re: Pinnacle Studio crashes

i guess you have been to this web page already ? [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

WRATH OF BOD said:

instead of exporting to disk i think you can export to image 1st, then burn the image with nero or something that supports the image. i always had problems with pinnacle studio, thats why i use sony vegas now.

TJB said:

Quote Originally Posted by WRATH OF BOD View Post
    instead of exporting to disk i think you can export to image 1st, then burn the image with nero or something that supports the image. i always had problems with pinnacle studio, thats why i use sony vegas now.
    Tried what you suggested a few times, saw my arse, then downloaded Sony Vegas. All done now. Thanks.