Hi all, I've been living in the back of beyond for the last few years with only a 512k internet connection for company so haven't even attempted any iptv / streaming. I've recently moved and had fibre broadband installed and speed tests show 52mb down / 14mb up so I'm quite excited about the possibilities now. I would mainly use it for live sports especially premiership footy and UFC and am not as bothered about streaming films and programs (I download what I want at work via newsgroups).

At my old place I was paying nearly £100 per month for Sky and Bt sport and I'm not prepared to carry on doing that. What I would like is a high quality (HD if possible) service, preferably with the sky channels for the missus. I don't mind paying for a decent service so if anyone can recommend one that would be great. Also, as I'm often getting the kids to bed when CL games kick off and usually in bed when the UFC is on, I'd like to be able to record / pause stuff - is that possible or am I asking too much? I've read up about Kodi etc on firesticks but in order to record etc I'm guessing I need something more substantial?

Any and all help appreciated.
Cheers.