Close

Thread: Theresa May

Thanks
    Karma Level

Default Theresa May

Holy shit batman.... When will someone put this hound down?

Her stupid policies on immigration years ago contributed to the UK's immigration problem. Her swooning over the police force has made them feel like gods in uniform. And now to top it all off, she wants to put through a bill to force ISP's to hold 1 year of browsing history on every person. AND allow the police and enforcement agencies of the U.K. to access it without a warrant.

This will cost ISP's money = higher customer bills.
    Push other people to use encryption slowing net speeds.
    All to try and stop terrorism?! Like fuck Isis don't use whatsapp (already encrypted) or BBM or throw away phones.

Another excuse to control the public and spy on us all. Dressed up like they are doing us a favour.

A wise man once said 'It really boils my piss"

DJ OD

8 Thanks given to DJ OD

Bald Bouncer (5th November 2015),  billynoguts (5th November 2015),  Ganty (5th November 2015),  MoNkFiSh (5th November 2015),  Over Carl (5th November 2015),  sinister_monk (5th November 2015),  stevo25 (5th November 2015),  supraman54 (5th November 2015)  

Thanks
    Karma Level

Default Re: Theresa May

Am i missing something ? "They" have been doing this for years - read the snowdon book. In it he goes on rightly about his own countries spying and how they collect data on everybody -every form of communication. Even in cahoots with encryption developers to allow back doors rendering some of it useless. Crucially he said that the USA security services were out of control....but that the UK were much much worse lol. the yanks even fund the uk to the tune of billions to continue in the good work. Basically the US has admin access to whatever the UK gets from all their fibre optic cables taps. Apparently a hole heap of the worlds internet fibre optic links run undersea and cross into the UK waters and even land fall. This bill is them just asking to continue what they are already doing...No matter what happens with this legislation they will just continue as before.

Thanks
    Karma Level

Don't get me wrong. I know they 'do' this already. But they are seeking the approval of the public to do it now and giving the power to the police.

Any any power the police get, legitimate or not, always gets abused.

I am well aware as that corruption exists in the UK as much as any other country, but most people don't have access to that corruption. Other countries on the other hand have the same or less corruption but it's more open and if u like, honest (lol)!

And besides I was already pisswd of with this deluded trout before Snowden even found the whistle to blow!

DJ OD

2 Thanks given to DJ OD

Bald Bouncer (5th November 2015),  DavidF (5th November 2015)  

Thanks
    Karma Level

Does it not make you feel like ISIS is in fact a completely made up entity, created to put the fear of God into us in order to fall blindly into these traps?
    Yes we see images on the television of the devastation... but we will believe what we are fed.

A lot of people think Eastenders and Coronation Street are 'real life' ffs...

It's like the video's they show you on Comic Relief of natives in Africa and the struggle for clean water.
    Only yesterday I saw a clip on a kids program, explaining that some girl was with her mother, going to the well and carrying water back to their village. All in a positive, happy smiley way..
    Now, put that video on Comic Relief, show some flies on faces, skinny dogs running about and add some bullshit narration... People start throwing money (they don't have) to a made up cause.

Unfortunately more people are uneducated than educated in this country and it is because of this majority that we have to fall for this shit.
    Last edited by Squizza; 5th November 2015 at 03:24 PM. Reason: Added some rantiness.

Thanks
    Karma Level

I kind of get what ur saying Squizza.

I read a book on psychology (title I can't remember) that suggested a 50% rule. Off all the people on the planet, half of them could be wiped off it and the world would be a better and more efficient place. Went on to talk about the earth being hit my a meteor and the worlds population escaping on two rockets. One however flew into the meteor, offsetting it's course and allowing the remaining people whose rocket didn't even launch on earth to live happily ever after.

Being the high functioning alcoholic drug addicted anti social cynic I am I would drop that %age even more...

All banter aside, think about that 50% rule when ur on a plane, bus, out shopping etc and work out who would be in the wrong rocket.

DJ OD

Thanks to DJ OD

Squizza (5th November 2015)