[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

woody_44 said:

Default Re: 100 Best Photos Taken without Photoshop edits

I think this one is stunning

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

wakadoo said:

some crackers to see in that lot.

contrasts in pics do it for me and this one is just great.

billynoguts said:

some amazing pics there.......I found reading the the next titles more amusing and suited the pic above!

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ][Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

dpSparhawk said:

I guess this depends on whether we use the verb to "photoshop" as a general statement of "is the photo edited with any kind of post processing software" OR, have they specifically NOT used Photoshop?

Personally, I think some of them have seen some Post processing done. The supermoon for example looks dodgy as fuck and as much as the Fox image is absolutely stunning, I think there has been some selective colouring.

Likewise, the Icelandic Volcano with the lightening. In order to achieve a lightening shot you either have to be absolutely lucky as fuck to press the shutter button at exactly the right time OR, you open the shutter for a few seconds at time. This would result in a much more blurry background of smoke and ash. Besides you can tell it's a composite because the stars are trailing but the smoke/ash has sharp definition.

Either way, "edited" or not, pretty much every one of those images is fucking awesome.