This happened the other day whilst one of the nippers was watching Netflix and I just presumed there had been some button mashing in the menu and I just forgot about it, but it's happened to me today whilst I was in ES File Explorer deleting folders that shitty apps had left behind.
The 'music' started off where it left off last time (Republica - Ready To Go.. prior to that was Mark Morrison - Return Of The Mack and after, Fugees - Killing Me Softly so you can see why I'm not best pleased..), which kinda suggests something queued/paused?
Nothing is connected to the TV as it has no Network/Bluetooth connectivity, so it must be the Firestick. If I change the HDMI input to something else, it stops. Returning back to the Firestick input doesn't resume the playing - it's gone and no amount of fucking about can get it back.
I thought it might be the neighbours connecting to Spotify and choosing Nearby Devices as it's the type of shite they'd listen to (alright, that first Fugees album was OK), but I'm fairly sure you need to auth on the app on the Firestick when there's a new device connecting - but anyway, the fuckers weren't in so it's not that.
I'm not subscribed to Prime/Amazon Music and there's no audio on my Plex server.

Any ideas?