Close

Thanks
    Karma Level

Selling HP Enterprise 42U Rack – brand new and unused

Please note: this is posted in accordance with the section rules at: 12:55am Wednesday 4th May meaning non VIP's are not permitted to purchase or make an offer until 24 hours after this time. Full section rules can be found HEREplease read before posting.

I am the infrastructure manager for a shipping insurance company, I am responsible for purchasing various IT hardware for our offices globally, I have recently brought a brand new HP enterprise rack that is physically too big for our data centre in our London office.

I have already brought a replacement and have installed it.

I am unable to send the original one back to the reseller due to the fact all packaging has been thrown away now, and no company will collect without it. There is also no guarantee the item will be taken back, as it would have to be re-sold on before I will get any money back.

So I have a brand new HP 42U Enterprise Rack I would like to sell, I am not looking to make money on it or break even, but I would like to soften the loss on this one, and in the same process might do someone on here a good turn, giving them a chance to buy an expensive enterprise rack for a cheap price.

http://www8.hp.com/in/en/products/ra...#!tab=features

This rack is in black, and it cost me £1,830.16 +VAT, I would like to get about half the cost back if possible, but I am willing to go lower as I cannot ship this item, it would have to be collected by yourself, I am open to offers, if more than one person is interested (which is unlikely) I would take the highest offer, and I don’t want a bidding war, so only one offer please.

If you have any questions about this, or would like to see it before you buy it let me know.

Also as gesture of good will, whatever this sells for I will contribute a small percentage of what I get for this back to the forum (3% to 5%).

Thanks
    MartinC

Please note: this is posted in accordance with the section rules at: 12:58am Wednesday 4th May meaning non VIP's are not permitted to purchase or make an offer until 24 hours after this time. Full section rules can be found HERE please read before posting.

4 Thanks given to MartinC

Ashley (5th May 2016),  evilsatan (5th May 2016),  JonEp (6th May 2016),  muttleymacclad (4th May 2016)