David Haye Fight

Thread: David Haye Fight

Ashley said:

Default David Haye Fight

What are people's thoughts on tonight's fight?

Personally thought the guy he beat didn't have a chance and was another easy pick for Haye.

beansontoast said:

Default Re: David Haye Fight

LET'S GO CHAMP!!!!!!!
    No sympathy for the devil; keep that in mind. Buy the ticket, take the ride...

bobo06 said:

First knock down was basically a jab just gave up after that plus Dave's coverage sucks balls.
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

J-Tag 360 RGH 360, PS3 Super Slim, Xbox 360 Slim, WDTV Live with CFW, Vu+ Solo 2, Dreambox 500HD Connected to 1M Motorised Dish.

ilscuro said:

I was more impressed by 44 year old Shannon Briggs

Lou_smorals said:

Quote Originally Posted by ilscuro View Post
    I was more impressed by 44 year old Shannon Briggs
    and me

Last edited by Lou_smorals; 22nd May 2016 at 04:38 PM.
    Dear Lord, please grant me the ability to punch people in the face over Standard TCP/IP

akimba said:

Don't know why he was called a cobra more like a grass snake, if he cant take a jab why bother

TJB said:

I'm not sure Haye is big enough to compete with the likes of Fury, Joshua and Wilder. The last few times I've seen him, he seems to be hell bent on getting a big pay day by fighting Joshua. He needs to step it up a bit though because that clown on Saturday was little more than a punchbag.

Lou_smorals said:

Quote Originally Posted by TJB View Post
    I'm not sure Haye is big enough to compete with the likes of Fury, Joshua and Wilder. The last few times I've seen him, he seems to be hell bent on getting a big pay day by fighting Joshua. He needs to step it up a bit though because that clown on Saturday was little more than a punchbag.
    And Shannon Briggs....Let's go champ
    Dear Lord, please grant me the ability to punch people in the face over Standard TCP/IP

Geko said:

David Haye will easily beat Shannon Briggs. I like Briggs, but he is no longer a competitor.

As for Saturday's opposition. It was always going to go a couple of rounds maximum. Much like Joshua vs Brezeale will. I was surprised so many people went to watch Haye, especially with such a poor card. I will go to the AJ fight in June, but more to watch Groves Vs Murray.